Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
I am suffering from muscle weakness in my left leg to walk, from last 4 years. I consulted a neuro physician but the disease is not under control. So, also suggest me a perfect treatment sir. I am 35 years old.
Sir is this true? Epilepsy can be controlled Home REMEDIES 1) 1 tea spoon coconut oil 3 times daily to drink 2) Pranayama 3) Lime juice+baking soda daily 4) Orange Juice+Epsom salt 5) Garlic 6) Winter Melon-Mulaam palm 7) Exercise-walk 45 min 8) Calcium Magnesium Sodium check 9) Grape Juice daily 10) Ketogenic Diet 11) almond do nots 1) don't skip breakfast 2) don't eat white sugar dosa idly white rice 3) don't skip meals.Please tell.
32 years female suffering from severe headache/head pain for the last five to six years. Pain occasionally becomes less when when saridon tablets are taken but is not completely cured. Pron to acidity and take pantocid 40 tablet to get relief. Have done sugar test and spondylitis test but there is no blood sugar or spondylitis. Visited homeopath who said that there is migraine present but could not cure. The head becomes jam and there is unbearable pain. What should be done?
Dear Doctors, I'm a 41 years old male. I suffer from migraine, knee pain, and allergy rhinitis. Can I use any oil, gels with a electronic massager?
Hi all, I am suffering from gran mal epilepsy from past 6 years. My age is 21 and I had been taking medication for the last 5 years but still I am suffering. Its really difficult for me to study or work due to this disorder. My doctor says that you have to take medication for the lifetime which is really scary, so I researched the Internet and got to know that the disorder can be remedied by some surgery. So right now want some consulting and help that what should I do. I'll be very thankful for your help.
I am having pain in the thighs and in the calf muscles. Numbness in feet since 1 year. Doing exercises. Still the is not completely gone.
I am 40 yrs, 45 kgs from last few weeks I am feeling low sensation in right half of the body also getting numbness on this side please suggest diet, exercise and medicine thanking you dr.
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.