Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra SinghYour feedback matters!
My age is 24. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. I had habit of masturbating 5 times daily since 5 years upto the age of 24. I used to masturbate by rubbing my penis against bed for hours. My testis ultrasound it show right testis measures 2.5 cm * 1.5 cm and left measures 2.4 cm * 1.5 cm. My question is that with this testicle size and the semen which I lost in huge quantity in past, will I be able to marry in future and bear children if I marry at the age of 30, giving some time to body to heal. Can I bear children and marry then?
Respected Doctors I have pcos. Nd I am taking metformin and folic acid. My LMP is 24-11-16. Today ultrasound is done and two sac of 9 mm nd 5 mm is found. But no yolk sac or fetal node is found. My concern is that I am not feeling pregnancy symptoms at all. Some days ago, I was feeling nausea. But from last two days all gone. please guide.
I am having cold for two days with throat pain and headache and congestion cough repeatedly. Please help me.
I am 35 year old but now a days I suffering from bad sex life because my sperm release quickly & sometimes my penis take too much time to stand for second round.
I have a goiter on right side of my thyroid gland. Its is there from last 3 years. Size of the gland is almost same from last 3 year as I am duly doing usg to check it. I do not have symptoms so far. But as this is quite visible. Can I go for a operation to remove it & what would be the consequences for this?
The food you eat plays an important role in your gastrointestinal health. Some foods can be difficult to digest and lead to bloating (learn more about Foods That Bloat Your Belly) and heartburn while others increase the healthy bacteria in your gut and make digestion easier.
Here are ten things you should include in your diet for a healthy digestive system:
- Bananas: Bananas help regulate bowel movements and help bind food waste together thus helping with irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea. They also help restore the electrolyte and potassium balance in the stomach.
- Oats: Oats are rich in fiber and low in calories. It is also a rich source of phosphorus, vitamin E and Zinc. Oats helps with the proper functioning of the digestive system and the extraction of waste.
- Curd: Curd rice is the most well known home remedy for an upset stomach. Curd is a rich source of probiotics that helps restore the balance of healthy gut bacteria and eases digestion.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is an excellent substitute for normal cooking oil or butter. Coconut oil has antimicrobial properties and fatty acids that ease the digestive system and boost immunity and energy levels.
- Lentils: Lentils are rich in prebiotics and fiber. These prebiotics promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and prevent harmful bacteria from causing stomach infections.
- Ginger: Herbs and spices are very helpful with digestion. Amongst these, ginger is foremost. It can be used to treat a number of stomach infections such as bloating, nausea and diarrhea. Ginger also helps speed up the movement of food from the stomach to the intestines.
- Vegetables: Vegetables are rich in fiber and probiotics. While beetroots help relieve constipation, sweet potatoes help treat ulcers and bowel problems. Other vegetables that aid digestion include cucumbers, tomatoes and carrots.
- Brown rice: A certain amount of carbohydrates are essential for a well balanced diet. Brown rice has a high calorific value but is less fattening. Brown rice helps food move smoothly through the digestive system and hence promotes regularity.
- Peppermint: Peppermint helps ease indigestion and symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Peppermint can be had on its own as a flavoring agent in salads and on fruits or taken as a supplement.
- Water: Water is crucial to healthy digestion. It helps smooth the movement of food through the digestive system and out of the bowels. Inadequate water is one of the most common causes of constipation. Ideally, you should have a minimum of 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.
I am a 48 year diabetic patient, before one year remove my utres, my stomach is very big. How to reduce the stomach. And also swollen my leg. After bled test report says that the total protein and calcium is low. Please suggest me what kind of food will taken, and how to solve the protein deficiency.
Dear Doctors, We suffer from Asthma, and allergy rhinitis. Should we buy a air purifier or a humidifier?
My testes are not in level right one is up left is down. Some time my testis and penis are badly paining. What to do?
Everyone sweats when it?s hot outside, but people who have hyperhidrosis experience excessive sweating to the point that moisture may literally drip from their hands. Hyperhidrosis causes them to sweat profusely or when there's no reason to.
Normally, your sweat glands produce perspiration that?s carried to the skin?s surface when the air temperature rises, you develop a fever, you?re exercising, or you?re feeling anxious, nervous, or under stress. When those factors are no longer an issue, the nerves that signal sweating are put on hold.
For the 2%-3% of the population who have hyperhidrosis, however, the sweat glands don't shut off. They sweat even when the circumstances don?t call for it: when they?re in air conditioning, or while they?re sitting and watching television. Some people even tell their doctors that they sweat in a swimming pool.
The causes of hyperhidrosis depend on the type of sweating occurring. Most times, excessive sweating is harmless. In some cases, doctors don?t know why people sweat too much. In other cases, the causes of hyperhidrosis may be a medical condition that you don?t want to miss.
A number of medical conditions have the potential to cause hyperhidrosis. Some of them include:
Uncovering the underlying condition and getting the proper treatment for it will help decrease the sweating of secondary hyperhidrosis. That?s why it?s best to tell your doctor when you?re having a problem with sweating, so that you can uncover the reasons behind it and get it treated.