Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narendra Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra SinghYour feedback matters!
I have been taking 9-11 Psychiatric tablets for the past 15 years and would like to know what would be the impact of such medicines in the future preferably in respect of sexual activity, if continued prolonged. Also suggest me best alternative / remedy to overcome the same. Meanwhile I am working in an organization in a good position.
My mother is suffering severe leg pain, itching in legs. Some red veins are appear in her legs. Can you please tell what should I do and to whom I should consult.
I last only 3-4 min while having sex is it normal or I have to some kind of treatment, I got married recently two days ago.
I was recently examined by a medical officer for the recruitment in armed forces and he declared me unfit due to nasal polyp. So can you please guide me for what kind of solution should I go for. And also tell me cost of treatment in delhi or agra in india.
I had protected anal sex and there was sperm discharge. But the condom broke. Is there any chances for pregnancy?
When my nephew reading something he is feeling headache and feeling dark in front of my eyes mean to says fainting something age is 10 year.
Allergic rhinitis is a type of inflammation in the nose, which occurs when the immune system overreacts to allergens in the air.The signs and symptoms of allergic rhinitis include a runny or stuffy nose; sneezing, red, itchy, and watery eyes; and swelling around the eyes. The nose fluid is typically transparent. Also, nasal congestion, postnasal drip, sore throat, anosmia, coughing, frequent headaches, eczema-type symptoms, such as extremely dry, itchy skin that often have blisters and hives can also be seen.
Symptom onset is usually within minutes post exposure. It can affect sleep, the ability to work, and the ability to concentrate at school. Those people whose symptoms are due to pollen typically develop symptoms during specific times of the year. Many individuals with allergic rhinitis also show asthma, allergic conjunctivitis, or atopic dermatitis.
Rhinitis can be classified into two types:
- 1. Allergic rhinitis: It occurs due to a weak immune system and due to allergens, such as pollen, dust, mites, etc.
- 2. Nonallergic rhinitis: In this case, rhinitis is not due to allergens and characterized by a runny nose and nasal blockage throughout the year.
According to ayurveda, allergic rhinitis is compared with Vata-Kapha pratishaya. The concept of Ama (toxins) and Virudhaahara (incompatible foods, such as fish with milk, fruit juice with milk, clarified butter with honey, ice cream after night meals, etc.) leads to allergic rhinitis. The main motive behind the treatment of all diseases is to keep the doshas in equilibrium.
In ayurveda, there are three steps in treating any disease, namely samsodhana (cleansing process), samsamana (palliative measures), and nidanaparivarjana (treating the cause). Pathya (diet regimen) is given, and also, Shodhan chikitsa is advised. It is essentially a body purification therapy which eradicates toxins and refurbishes the tridhoshas, namely, Vatha, Pitha, and Kapha, to a balanced condition.
Following ayurvedic treatment procedures are used to treat allergic rhinitis:
- Shiro abhyanga: During this treatment, either specific oils or herbal preparations are applied on the forehead.
- Mukha abhyanga: It is a classical method of facial massage and detoxification, which is done by using an herbal cream.
- Swedana: It involves sudation or sweating.
- Nasya: It involves the introduction of medicines through the nose.
- Lepa/Talam: It involves an application of herbal medicines in the form of a paste, which is applied externally.
One should also keep the following diet and lifestyle modifications in mind:
- Have freshly-prepared, warm food.
- Avoid stale and junk food.
- Kapha-aggravating foods, such as dairy, wheat, sugar, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, bananas, oranges, and grapefruits, should be avoided.
- Cover your nose in dusty or cold surroundings.
- Whenever you feel slight congestion, take a steam inhalation treatment.
- Avoid sleeping in the open and cover yourself properly before going to sleep.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!