Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra SinghYour feedback matters!
What is the treatment of ringworm in ayurved. What should be duration of course of medicine. Can it be treated by only cream. How many type are ringworm.
Hello doctor, Currently I am on homeopathic medicine for Piles or fissures I also take Aerand bhrust tablet to clear my motion I was feeling good also but after consuming banana flower vege I am facing same pain and discomfort from few days. I tried drinking hot cumin water with lemon but to no relief. What can have gone wrong. I also have Thyroid for which I take 100 mcg thyronorm tablet in morning. Thank you.
I have started experiencing hot & cold in my upper jaw a week ago, but cold causes more pain. I consulted a dentist who recommended tan-x & senquel-f. But it doesn't work. I am experiencing more pain continuously for two days. Please help.
If a 68 year old male is prediabetic Will exercise and changes in diet be enough to control the onset of diabetes?
I am 68 years old male, 59 kgs, 5'7" I feel bitter taste in my mouth most of the time. It is specially severe when I get up in the morning. Motions are more or less normal. Shall be grateful for advise.
I am 90 kgs of weight.And now my age is 24.When I use to masturbate,my penis gets siveier pain in climax time.May I know the reasons why.And importantly I have only one testis
Hello sir. Im vegetarian so I think to take fish oil tablets. How many tablet should I take per day.
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Doctor I have one doubts.Can u pls cleare me.My doubt about oral sex it will cause HIV or hebatitis b.I did sex with 1 prostitute and she did oral sex with me.Thats y I'm asking.Please suggest?
I have sexual problem like its gonna softer and flowing within 2 minutes. I am doing extreme masturbation like trice a day. Please help me.
My name is anjani I have constipation problem I tried some medicine but didn't any relief so please suggest me some effective medicine.
Hi doctor. Why I am always suffering from vomiting and headache during traveling in bus or car. What is the cause behind it and how I get rid of it. please help.
Is it possible to transplant pancreas, or any permanent solution of diabetes by any means I.E stem cell transplant etc.?
More than 20 prospective studies have addressed components of diet and the risk of heart disease.
The type of fat consumed appears to be more important than the amount of total fat.
Trans fatty acids increase risk of heart disease while polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats decrease risk.
There is a controversy about whether it is optimal to substitute saturated fats with carbohydrates. An increase in carbohydrate tends to reduce the level of good high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol in addition to total and low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol. Thus, the reduction in heart disease risk may be less than predicted by the reduction of saturated fat alone.
Observational studies have consistently shown that individuals consuming diets high in vegetables and fruits, which are rich in antioxidant vitamins, had a reduced risk of heart disease.
Results of a number of randomized trials are now available and show largely no significant clinical benefits of antioxidant vitamins on heart disease.
Supplemental vitamin C, E, and beta carotene cannot be recommended in the primary prevention of CHD.
Taking supplements without clinical benefits could, in theory, increase the risk if individuals mistakenly avoid therapeutic lifestyle changes or drug therapies with proven benefits.