Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra SaraswatYour feedback matters!
My teeth showing yellowish color and while speaking bad odour is coming I am using Colgate paste please suggest what can I do.
Sir I use tobacco like pan masala since last 6 month now my teeth is poorly bed and my teeth is yellow brightly now I leave pan masala and I want to treatment my teeth and I want to show my teeth appear again white so please tell me what can I do.
Respected sir m physically challenged by my tongue. I have speaking problem I hesitate many times while speak (tutlaana) Any cure for this or is this go fine.
I am 58 (F), my 7 teeth are bad (pain in cold or hot water), Dentist advises to go for root-canal and capping. Is there any way by acupressure /therapy to save these teeth?
My teeth is decaying. A black spot on the teeth. What is it? Black spot can't increase bt it is there.
I am 28 year old male, I think I have break smooth tissue of scalp (during playing cricket in 2009 in left side, after that stop cricket and in 2011 on right side) since last 5 year back and I am facing problem of headache, balance (vertigo) during moving neck right, left, up and down and during walking. Also problem in jaw during talking and eating also, nothing seen in mri of brain and spinal cord,Please suggest what should I do.
I am 22 year girl from Nagpur. I have cavity problem and bleeding problem of teeth and my teeth look yellow from inside as well as outside. please help.
I am 21 years old male. And having pain in TMJ region. The pain start in 2012 and the treatment also going on. My dentist start treatment with braces in my teeth and also gave a plate which I used to wear in mouth for at least 10 hours. But yet I do not hve relief from this pain. Due to tgis disorder I feel so much pain in ear especially at winters. please doctors give me best suggestion.
- 2 cm long ginger root
- 4 carrots
- 3 apples
- Juice of half a lemon
Method of preparation:
Put all above mentioned ingredients in a blender and mix them well until you get homogeneous mixture. Drink the beverage in the morning, before breakfast, as soon as you have prepared it.
Ginger root helps in reducing high cholesterol and fight stomach bacteria, which are considered responsible for the creation of peptic ulcer disease. It positively affects the recovery of red flora, regulates irregular stool and relieves intense headache and migraine.
Carrot is great for the heart, teeth and gums. It protects the body and contributes in the fight against heart attack. It also improves vision, acts against cancer and makes the skin smooth and soft.
Apple helps strengthen immunity, is great for weight loss and stimulates the kidney, liver and bile. It also protects against oral cavity diseases, stimulates digestion, protects the heart and blood vessels, reduces stress, fatigue and insomnia, protects against bacteria and viruses and prevents some cancers.
Lemon lowers high blood pressure, discards toxins, reduces pain in arthritis, acts against infections, flu and also acts against oral cavity and tongue diseases. It also strengthens the immune system and inhibits the development of infections.
The tooth may look a tiny structure, but is a very complicated one. Structurally, it has very high concentrations of minerals and vitamins, all essential for optimal dental health. Reduced or increased amounts of these substances can lead to obvious defects in the teeth, which may impair aesthetics and sometimes even the functioning of the tooth.
While calcium is one mineral that would immediately come to mind, there are a lot of other vitamins and minerals too which play a significant role both in tooth formation and in optimal dental health. Listed below are some of these, along with their role in dental health.
- Vitamin A: Often associated with vision, vitamin A is essential for production of good amount of saliva which maintains healthy mucous membranes. Reduced saliva increases predisposition to decay and gum disease and also increases bad breath.
- Vitamin D: Needless to say, with the strength of the jaw bones, a good amount of calcium is required to boost bone mineral density.
- Vitamin C: The gums have connective tissue fibers which help bind the tooth to the jaw bone. For good strength of the connective tissue, vitamin C is important. Therefore, vitamin C deficiency can lead to tooth mobility and even tooth loss in severe cases.
- Vitamin B complex: There are too many people who would have popped a multivitamin to ward off mouth sores. Niacin and riboflavin especially are essential for optimal mucosal health and reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin K: This has multiple roles to play. It helps in improving the body's healing process, blocks substances that break down bone, promotes bone strength, and reduces bleeding disorders.
- Minerals: There is a long list of minerals that are essential for optimal dental health, as below:
- Calcium: From strong enamel to jaw bone, calcium is extremely important for the tooth to be fully formed. Calcium deficiency can result in hypoplastic teeth that are more prone for chipping and decay.
- Potassium: Needed to improve bone mineral density. It also works in conjunction with magnesium and prevents from the blood turning too acidic. Acidic blood can suck out calcium from teeth and bones.
- Fluoride: Proven to be the anti-decay magic medicine, fluoride reduces the incidence of tooth decay. Fluoride gels are applied for children to promote remineralization of enamel which may have initial caries.
- Phosphorus: Provides support to calcium and potassium in bone formation.
- Iron: Required for keeping red blood cell count at a good level and fighting infections.
- Iodine: This trace mineral is required for absorption of calcium and potassium that is essential for tooth formation.
- Zinc: Naturally found in saliva, it fights against plaque formation and subsequent infections.
For optimal dental function, ensure your diet has these essential nutrients.