Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra GuptaYour feedback matters!
Suffering from pontine demyelination since last 6 month. Please tell me why remylination fails. I'm 24 year old. Mri has improved but not facing physical improvement. Please help.
I am 44 male & diagnosed with right hemiparkinson's an year ago, under treatment (entacom & ropark). Is it curable? any remedy in ayurveda or homeopathy? I am able to walk, but legs also pain a lot since last 5 years. Right had movements are improving day by day. Initially was not able to work on computer (fingers were rigid). Now under control. Please suggest ayurvedic or homeopathy methods as a treatment.
My mother is suffering from disease of fits. She has this disease from childhood. Does this disease has any cure?
When I make relation first tym with my gf my body vibrates is it normal or having a sex problem with me. please help me?
I have a migraine more than 3 years sometimes it gonna be killing me with a panic pain. Suggest me some medicine for this situation.
Maintain a healthy weight.
Check your waist line.
Eat mindfully,Emphasize colourful vitamin packed vegitables and fruits.Whole grains, fish,lean poultry and beans and other legumes as protien sources from plus healthy fats. Cut down on unnecessary calories from sweets and sodas,refiend grains like white breador white rice,unhealthy fats, fried and fast foods and mindless snacking.Keep a open eye on portion size.
Exercise regularly. Brisk walk of 2 and half to 5 hours /week.
Keep an eye on important health numbers.Keep a watch on triglyceride, LDL.Blood pressue and blood sugar.
Hi doc. Three years ago I got an accident and my right hand got paralyzed yet. That situation doctors named that breichal plexus and I done a nerve surgery under my shoulder. My question is there is any better treatment or hope in my present situation.
Doctor my sister whose age is 28 years is suffering from epilepsy. I need some advice how to cure this disease. What are the medicines or what are the step we should take first for this.
I have Acute Pain like migraine in head, Occipital area, Neck radiating to Shoulders since 4 months.
- Breathing deeply works against onset of tension and helps combat existing tension.sit or lie in comfortable position and take slow deep breaths through Nose.let the air fill from abdomen up then let it like deflating a balloon.slow exhalation helps feel more relaxed.
- Combine relaxation exercises with favourite music
- Get enough sleeps on a regular basis
- Eat regular meals and stay hyderated
- Quit smoking as it increases inflammation and can trigger Migraines
What are the symptoms of dengue, malaria, swine flue and how can I prevent it. What are the symptoms of brain tumor.
Migraine is a type of headache which can occur in varied intensities; the pain resulting from a migraine is pulsating and throbbing. This sort of a headache is usually accompanied by extreme sensitivity to sounds and light as well as severe nausea. One feature that significantly differentiates between migraine and any other type of headache is that the headache resulting from migraines usually develops on any one side of the head.
Causes of Migraine-
The exact cause behind migraine is yet to be fully understood. Migraines are thought to be a result of combination of genetic and environmental factors.In majority of cases, migraines tend to run in families . There are few well known trigger factors for migraine. These are – stress, exertion, gastric disturbances, eating heavy food stuff, taking alcoholic drinks, coffee intake, hormone changes in females.
Symptoms of Migraine-
The most characteristic symptom of migraine is one sided headache mostly of violent, throbbing and pulsating in nature. The accompanying symptoms include nausea, vomiting, blurring of vision, flashes of light before eyes, double vision, light/sound sensitivity, confusion and weakness.
Homeopathic Treatment for Migraine Headaches-
Conventional mode of treatment only gives temporary relief in migraine cases. While homeopathic relief for migraine promises a permanent cure for headaches. Homeopathic medicines treat the person as a whole and try to eradicate the tendency towards a particular disease. Homeopathic treatment for migraine is done in two phases. In first phase, the homeopathic medicines aims to reduce the intensity and frequency of migraine attacks. In second phase. homeopathic medicines works to eradicate the chronic tendency to migraines. Some of the commonly used homeopathic treatments for migraines have been discussed below:
- Glonoine: This can be a very effective remedy if the symptoms include redness of the skin and a sensation of rush of blood to the head. The pain in the head is usually aggravated when you are out in the sun.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the most effective remedy for migraines if you experience symptoms of a throbbing headache in parts of your head. The pain tends to worsen by sudden movements, sound or light.
- Natrum muriaticum: Migraines that are caused by mental stress or grief are very effectively treated by Natrum muriaticum. These headaches may be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. These symptoms tend to aggravate during the day.
- Sanguinaria: This remedy is effective in treating any pain that starts on the right side of the head and spreads to the right eye. Usually, the veins around the sides of the head tend to become enlarged.
- Warning:Never treat yourself for migraine problems. Any form of migraine is complex and treatment needs to be supervised by an experienced health practitioner.