Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir mera pura sareer kanpne lagta hai der aur ghabrahat laga rahta hai sir. 8 se 10 saal pehle mahine do mahine me Aisha hota tha. Ab daily Aisha hota hai. Sir mera sugar test negative hai mera siclin test bhi negetiv hai.
I constantly have headaches accompanied by throbbing sensation in my head, especially in the morning. Sometimes the headache is on the left side of the brain, sometimes in the temple, accompanied by constant throbbing. At that moment, I feel like hitting myself in the head as I feel a little relief by doing this. Also, If I am exposed to the sunlight or hear loud music/noises, then also I get headaches. I consulted a doctor and he treated me with Migraine. The course ended for a month, but, the headache still keeps occurring. Further, I would like to conclude, that there are days when I tried not to eat any painkillers and face the pain, then, usually by night, I would have vomited twice or thrice before the headache subdues. What should I do?
Are hypothyroidism and migraine can be cured completely by Ayurveda treatment? If so can you help on that?
How to get rid of migraine through Ayurveda as I am taking medicine through last six months now I have to leave these medicines ?
I am 35 year and I am surfing from TIA from last 3 months and all reports will be normal .Time four five days my right hand , right leg and tung not working properly.
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. The causes of insomnia include stress, emotional or physical discomfort; environmental factors like noise, light or extreme temperature that interferes with sleep; and depression or anxiety.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
- Secondary insomnia: it stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
- Acute insomnia: it is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
- Primary insomnia: it refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
- Chronic insomnia: insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
- Efficiency: The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there's never a relapse of your condition.
- Safety: Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects.