Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in new delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Narender Kumar GuptaYour feedback matters!
I got my period on 11th last month. Since 5-6 days I am experiencing cramps and get a feeling that I will soon get my periods which does not happen. I had sex with my bf some days ago and it is scarring me of I am pregnant. I checked the symptoms and some of them matches like frequent urge to urinate, pain in breast, indigestion etc.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.
What is siphene 50 mg it is prescribed by my doctor but I have knowledge siphene 25 is used for male and my doctor prescribed me 50 mg taking siphene for long time can it will be harmful for natural testrone.
I have diabetics and I have taken insulin blood glucose level is under control before food 90 after food 1and half value 148 but I have blurry vision I have undergone eye examination no prob in nerves and eye but blurry vision is my problem I wear glass power -3 both side power continue for 4 years is ther any medicine for reduce complexity of blurred vision pls help me.
My son is 14 years his height is short ldid tasting all but report is normal he is in hostel he plays basket boll and swimming. When he is new born he has problem of nimonia and one kidney is absent but now he is allright.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.
Aaj kl mera mind stable nahi rehta hai. Kuch bhi k krne me man nahi lagta hai. Aur neend bahut aati hai. Padhai bhi nahi hoti hai. Isliye mujhe koi upay bataya jaye. Kripya krke.
Iam a 20 Year old man. I have bleeding and piles also too much thread worms. These problem started before 5 Years.
I use condom to masturbate .recently while masturbating I found condom in tore even I ejaculated in that tore condom .I want to ask will I attract any diseases due it. I use solely fr masturbation n not on any physical one .plz reply m worried abt it.
I am suffering from headache. And I can't sleep normally so this is my ill what can I do. please give me advice sir.
• Conditions which cause increased pressure on veins around the anus:
• Chronic constipation
• The weight of the foetus and increase in blood flow during pregnancy
• Heavy weight-lifting jobs
• Excessive consumption of spices and condiments
Natural home remedy using radish:
1. Crush 1 radish
2. Add some milk to make a thick paste
3. Mix well
4. Apply around the anal opening
5. Wash off after 15 min
6. Repeat 2 times a day
Natural home remedy using cumin seeds:
1. Take 1 tbsp cumin seed powder
2. Add water to make a thick paste
3. Mix well
4. Apply on the affected area
5. Leave for 15 min
6. Wash off with water
7. Do this 2 times a day
Natural home remedy using ginger and mint leaves:
1. Crush some ginger (1 inch piece) and make a paste
2. Crush a handful of mint leaves and make a paste
3. Take 1 tsp ginger paste
4. Add 2 tsp mint leaves' paste
5. Mix well
6. Press the paste on a sieve and extract its juice
7. Add 2 tsp lemon juice to it
8. Add 1 tsp honey
9. Mix well
10. Consume 2 times a day