Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narender Kumar AroraYour feedback matters!
My daughter aged 10 year is suffering from slow stomach pain since last one month. Her pain starts at morning and remain for 5 to 10 mins and similarly after taking lunch and dinner for 5 to 10 min. I have done ultrasound test and it was normal. But last three days she could not able to sleep and her stomach pain going continue. Please advise me what to do?
Halo sir mera beta , age 13 years .bohat slow hai bohat shy hai .ankh Mila ke baat nahi Kar sakta or darke baat karta hai or confidence nahi hai or kisi jaldi mixup nahi hota .kyu usko kisi doctor ko dikhana chahida? Please help me mujhe samajh nahi aa raja kya karna chahie?
How do I know my pregnancy? I am a breast feeding mom, my baby is 5 months old. I am not having periods till my child birth, in that case how do I identify my pregnancy?
Ayurveda has a solution of celiac disease please suggest me. My nine years old daughter is suffering from celiac disease.
We are blessed with baby girl on 07 may 2016. Now her Total Bilirubin Levels have been increased to 14.9. Kindly advise if we need to consult doctor urgently. She was born in 36th week.
What is the effect to stop adwize tablet after taking this tablet for 3 and half years to cure my autistic child now aged 13 years, who is also is an epilectic patient.
Hi Team, Today My 1.5 years old kid taken the thyroid tablet (which is prescribed for my wife) by misate. I have taken almost from my baby mouth. But still I had some doubts on this. Coud you please suggest on this.
My sister's baby is one weeks old and she cant breast feed the baby as nipple is getting injured. Can I give my breast milk to little baby? my baby is one yr old.
Hi! My daughter is 12 year old she is suffering from cold from last one week. I gave her febrex plus but she is still complaining of blocked nose. Pls suggest some good medicine. She does not have other health problems nor she is having fever now.
My second son is now 1 year and 9 months old. He was born 7 years after my first son. He is a preemie. 31 or 34 week gestation. He had IVH 4 and hydrocephalus. But now he is okay. To say, he is okay mentally. But he is not able to stand by himself or sit by himself. When we make him stand, he sometimes stands scissored. We have been to so many doctors and they have told that there are developmental delays. Please advise.
When it comes to babies and their sleeping habits, you have to understand that every baby is different and has different needs. Thus, certain things that may work for one set of parents may not necessarily work for the other. Thus, here are a few tips that will ensure that your child gets ample of undisturbed sleep and stays healthy and fit:
1. Learn to distinguish when your baby starts feeling tired: Once your child starts feeling tired, he/she will definitely show specific signs that he/she requires some sleep. Some common signs are:
a) The constant eye rubbing
c) Getting a bit fussy and cranky
Put your baby to sleep as soon as possible when he/she starts showing such signs. If your baby gets overtired, it will be all the more difficult for him to fall asleep.
2. Set a proper sleep cycle: Ensure that you set a suitable sleep cycle for your baby. Train your child to sleep during the night and play during the day. Ensure that you keep your kid busy during the day, ensuring that he/she stays awake even after a feed, so that he is tired by night time and sleeps properly all throughout the night. At night, when your child gets up for a feed, ensure that you do not turn on the lights. Instead, make sure to keep the room in semi-darkness so he/she goes back to sleep effectively.
3. Ensure that your baby is full: If your baby is hungry and has not had his fill, it will tend to disrupt his sleep. Thus, ensure that your baby is well fed before you put him to sleep. For example, if during the day you feed the child after every three hours, as evening approaches feed him every two hours. This will ensure that he is well fed before he goes to sleep.
4. Let go the burping occasionally: Babies do not avidly breastfeed at night. Thus, it is not essential that you wait for him to burp every time he feeds.
5. Give a Massage: Another way to ensure that your baby sleeps properly is to give him a good massage. A massage will help the child to relax and thus sleep better.
Having a baby brings about a number of changes in your life, including a change in the way you look. The nine months see you putting on additional weight, which you try to shed off once you deliver. To help you get back into shape, here are some very effective and simple ways that you can follow:
Losing weight doesn't mean you need to get started on a vigorous exercise regimen; even a simple walk around your apartment block can help you to lose your baby weight. Whether it's going up and down the stairs for 15 minutes or pushing the stroller for about 30 minutes, such activities can bring your body's calorie-burning capacity back on track.
- Breastfeed to burn about 600-800 calories everyday - Breastfeeding is not only good for your newborn but also for you. Breastfeeding your child can help you to lose weight considerably as it's a great way of burning off all the baby fat.
- Lift weights to speed up your body's metabolism - Lifting weights can aid in improving your body's metabolism, thereby helping you to lose your baby weight effectively. By adding weight training to your fitness regimen, you're in fact helping yourself to build muscle mass and losing weight in the process. To do this, you don't need any gym equipment, for instance, you can do lunges while taking your baby around in a stroller. Or do them while holding your child close to your chest.
- Always snack healthily - Having healthy snacks in place of high-calorie sugary foods can help you to get back your post-pregnancy shape. Studies show that yogurt and low-fat milk can help in weight loss as the calcium content present in these two foods block a hormone that assists the body in storing fat. Moreover, consuming foods high in fiber like raisins and figs can help in improving your digestion.
- Get adequate sleep - Sleeping is another way in which you can shed off those extra kilos. Try to sleep whenever you get the time as it'll help to keep you from binging on junk foods as well as keep your energy levels in check.
Related Tip: Benefits of Breastfeeding for Baby & Mother