Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Narender GahlotYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old female. Had a missed miscarriage in march. Now pregnant again but currently have spotting daily. I am 5 weeks plus. Dr. advised antiphospholipid and la profile. Which showed ptt-la value of 38.10 with reference range 25-32. And drvvt 34.40 with reference range 36-50. Screen ratio is .89. interpretation is no la coagulant. Phospholipid test is normal. Will this pregnancy survive?
Sir I have lot of hair loss. Can I regain it. Can you rply. And how. Many day it will take to regain.
Can a hypothyroid person take phytolacca tablets n wll it help in weight reduction? Any side effects of this drug?
I am loosing my weight day by day, but my tummy not getting reduced, in December my weight was 72kg nd it has reduced to 65, is it due to change in place n food, what to do?
I over think on every thing and continuously. This creates problem like headache, fear, anxiety, depressed. What should I do.
I am having more dandruff and hair falling I used Mini shampoos but it not control. If didn't shampoo two to three days dandruff become more please help me.
In morning time I can't eat any typ of food bcz in morning time digestion is too bad. How can I improve them?
Hi This is nagesh, my problem is I don't have good smile and my age is 23 I want to correct my teeth with braces with invisible braces because I'm doing job I don't want to put metal braces So please help me with that problem 1.which type of invisible braces suites to me 2.cost 3.duration 4. Any shape out after correction 5.Any pain during treatment.
Hi I have a concern before proceeding for a marriage proposal to a lady. The lady does not have any of these issues. The lady has following family history: Kindly let me know whether there is a risk of inheriting any of these in our child. 1. Her father has a problem in lips. It is defective. This is also observed in her only brother. Although she does not hv this issue. 2. Her brother's only child was born with missing thyroid gland. 3. Her only maternal uncle was detected kidney failure at the age of 20 and died of it. Although he did not have any record of consuming alcohol and he used to lead a healthy life. Kindly let me know whether there is a risk of inheriting any of these symptoms in our future child if I marry the lady. Thanks a lot in advance.
I am 55 year old male I get pain in calf and heal during sleep in night. I don't have sugar and bp recently tested. Sometimes gastric problem is severe. I don't use any medicine. Daily I take 1 tab zincovit. I have cracks in the heal and become very hard.
I am 22 years male but I have little bit bread in my face my hair growth is good but my face hair growth is totally nothing, Dr. suggest me the treatment.
Does masturbating affects health during teenage? How many times should one masturbate in a week? What should one do to improve memory power? Does smoking affects human blood pressure if yes then how?
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings.