Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narendara Sehgal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narendara SehgalYour feedback matters!
Im 22 year old girl. M a virgin. Does washing the labia minora with wash daily will darken the minora or cause any harm? Is it necessary to clean minora?
Dr. I am very much worried about the rashes in my inner thigh. And they are growing to upper thigh. They some times fade out bt sometimes become so dark. I am not getting a satisfactory answer. Plzzzzzzzzz help me .why they are occurring. Along with them sometimes vaginal white discharge comes out nd vaginal lips become hard. Bt these marks are from last 2-3 months. Plzzzzzzzzz suggest me what to do? Thnx.
I have sex problem with my girlfriend. She doesn't let me touch her puss st so please suggest me so that you can fuck her.
Hello Dr. I'm 22 years old. I feel a tumor like thing in my both breasts. The left one pains sometimes. They are movable. There are no other symptoms like different breast size. Can it be breast Cancer?
Sir/mam, am thyroid patient on February my weight was 76 kg I reduce my weight to 68 kg on july August and September my periods are 2 times a month my doctor said to take scan and told my that I have pcod. He said that to reduce weight to 60 kg then there will be alright .am getting marriage on November there is any problem with my pregnancy.
Bloating, cramping, headaches, nausea are very common during menstruation—painful symptoms women go through when during their monthly cycle. During this time, women tend to crave salt, desserts, caffeine or liquor. One should look out for different alternatives to prevent menstrual cramps and satisfy their cravings.
Menstrual cramps cause a great deal during the menstrual cycle since the withdrawals interrupt the blood stream to the wall of the uterus. Stomach aches, lower back pain and leg cramps are some common and basic side effects. Here are a few ways yoga can cure the problem:
- Janu sirsasana (head-to-knee forward bend): Go down on the floor in a sitting position with your legs stretched out forward. Twist the right knee outward to a 90 degree angle and press the right foot into the insides of the left thigh. Get the left shin or foot, breathe in, tighten the hips, and place the stomach over the straight leg. Breathe out, and broaden the spine and stretch out the chest. Straighten your back.
- Pasasana (noose pose): Come into a full squat position with you feet together and drop your hips down towards your heels. In case your heels do not reach the floor, put a pillow underneath. Breathe in and twist your knees to one side as you turn your abdomen to one side. Breathe out, touch the back of your upper left arm with the outside of your right leg and reach the left lower arm to touch the foot.
- Ustrasana (camel pose): Bow on the floor with the knees and hips. Turn your thighs inside and press your shins and feet firmly into the floor. Lay your hands on the back of your hips. Breathe in, lift your chest, and press your shoulders down towards the ribs. Breathe out, push the hips forward as you stretch the front of the body and bend backwards. Keep your hands on the back of your hips or on the back of the heels. In case you put your hand on the heels, press your toes into the floor to lift the heels higher.
- Supta padangusthasana (reclining big toe pose): Lie on your back with your arms by your sides and stretch the legs. Lay your head on the floor, breathe in, bend the right knee, and hold the toe with the right fingers. Put your left hand on top of the upper left thigh to put the left leg down.
- Towel hook: Breathe out and stretch the right leg to the extent your body permits. You can likewise use a towel or belt to wrap around the right foot to help. Breathe in; lift your head up towards the right leg and hold the left leg down. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.