Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narendara SehgalYour feedback matters!
Me and my wife having sex from last 6 months but still she didn't got pregnant. Can you help me please that what should be the problem there behind this?
I am getting periods for 18 or 21 days. Is it a problem? can I use any tablets to avoid this problem?
I had sex with my wife who is pregnant with 8 month and just after that her ovary is paining, is it something serious?
I am nine weeks pregnant. Since a week or so, I am having tingling ness and slight pain at times in first two fingers and thumb of both hands. But since last two days, I am having severe pain in the fingers of left hand. At times the pain extends till shoulder. Can't even sleep at night. This is my second pregnancy. During first pregnancy, I had only tingling ness in those fingers, that to in last trimester. Need suggestions.
Hi doctor I have infection on my vagina and its very itching and hurts me while sex how can I cure it naturally.
I am 22 years old girl. I am suffering from pcos, thyroid, hair loss in scalp like hair thinning. My weight is 85kg. I used to follow diet.
Hello doctor I am 26 years old married girl. I have done d&c on 22nd april because of missed abortion. Sine then I had no periods. I consulted my gynae for the same and she prescribed me with sysron and thrice a day for 3 days. I completed the course last week only but I had no periods yet. Also after 3 days of completing the course of sysron and I had little spotting if brown thick mucus kind secretion. What should I do now so that I get my period? pls help me with your great pool of knowledge. Regards.
I had unprotected sex a numerous times with my boyfriend a week after coming of my period, Since then I have been feeling a bit lightheaded and sick at times, I have had a bit of spotting, bad stomach cramps, I was ment to come on my period yesterday but I haven't, I took a cheap pregnancy test yesterday and it said negative but I'm still unsure what would you advise, did I do it early? Is it worth me doing another one?
What causes viral diseases to spread?
Caused by the microorganisms called viruses, infections pertaining to these microorganisms are known as viral diseases. These diseases are different and diverse in nature as they are caused by a number of viruses. Among them, the common cold is the most known viral disease and occurs due to the infection of your upper respiratory tract, namely the nose and throat.
Other widespread viral infections are:
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- shingles or herpes zoster (a viral infection that leads to the development of rash)
- viral pneumonia (a condition that occurs due to viruses that are responsible for flu and colds)
- viral hepatitis (inflammation of the liver that is caused by a virus)
- viral meningitis (viral infection wherein inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain occurs)
- rubella, mumps and measles
How do they spread?
These diseases are infectious and can easily spread from one person to another. When the microorganism enters your body, it begins to reproduce.
The many different ways that they can spread include:
- breathing in the germs present in airborne droplets when an infected person sneezes or coughs
- coming in contact with the body fluids of an infected person during sexual activity
- indirect contact with these microorganisms when you touched inanimate objects handled by an infected person
- viral infections can also spread through insect bites. Certain germs depend on insects as carriers such as ticks and mosquitoes for moving from host to host
- having virus-contaminated water or food is another way in which viral infection can spread from person to person. Such a mode of transfer enables the virus to spread among a large number of people