Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nare
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NareYour feedback matters!
I was having a little bit itching on foreskin. I had sex with my girlfriend. I used green apple flavoured condom. After 1st ejaculation I wore the second condom of the same pack. My penis was paining after first ejaculation but still I went for the second. After several stokes when I wasn't able to ejaculate, I ended up. After removing condom I saw red dots on my urethral opening and glans. It was paining. The next day the dots were no more but then my foreskin started paining. And now, 3 days after sex my foreskin is dry. Some part of skin is peeling off. I'm unable to take the foreskin back. While taking it back it pains a lot. My urethral opening is dry all the times. What should I do? Is this a serious problem? Please suggest any solutions. No problem on my penis shaft only my foreskin is dry. My girlfriend is not facing any problems nor she was having any disease or infection on her vagina. Please suggest any treat meant. Thanks.
I am 14 year old. I always used to overeat meals, I also overeat junk food due to which my stomach is always paining and I think I also have some respiratory problems. What should I do to avoid this overeating of junk food?
Meri sister jo 38 saal ki h uske chest ke right side me gaanth jaisa ho gya. Ye karib 6 saalon se h.phle normally dard nh deta tha pr us time v jb us gaanth ko touch krti th to drd deta tha. Pr ab kuch dino se apne ap dard deta h. dard is tarah hota h jaise koi jakhm pakk gya ho. Meri sister bht tension me h. Please suggest something.
I am 22 years old and suffering from night fall problem since last 8 years. It occurs once or twice a week. Is it bad for my health. Or what is the treatment. Please suggest.
Hello doctor I'm having gastric When ever I eat food .after some times I vl have digestion I think I'm having indigestion from 2 weeks so what will I do? What food I should take. Pls help me out of this.
I am on my 7th month of pregnancy and sometimes get some cold sensation under the left side of my belly button. Don't know what is that but this cold sensation always make me scared. Can somebody answer of what is that?
Diabetes is a group of metabolic disorder in which the blood glucose level remains persistently high and requires lifelong medications, diet control and several other factors to maintain it in the normal level. Person having diabetes commonly end up with a serious complication called as ‘diabetic neuropathy’. It is also referred as peripheral neuropathy in which the peripheral nerves which are responsible for caring the impulse towards and away from the brain get affected. The symptoms may vary depending upon the type of nerve that gets affected but most commonly people may experience pain, numbness and tingling sensation over the arms and lower extremities.
The most important thing to be done in curing diabetic neuropathy is to maintain the blood sugar level to normal always with proper medication, diet and adequate physical exercises. Ayurveda uses few precious herbs to cure diabetic neuropathy, which are identified by our ancestors before many decades. Some of the herbs are:
- Ashwagandha which is also referred as Indian Ginseng is the best herb which has many medicinal effects and mainly used for ailing the disorders of nervous system. This herb acts on the nerves and also improves the strength and physical stamina. It also used for relieving the pain over the calf muscles, loss of weight because of diabetes, neuropathy, stress, frequent urination and nerve exhaustions.
- Manjishtha is an herb used in Ayurveda as a treatment for several diabetic complications. It treats not diabetic neuropathy, but also cures diabetic nephropathy and retinopathy. It acts as a best remedy for several chronic infections and inflammations. It has been noted that it has a calming effect on the nervous system thus it can also be used for the treatment of epilepsy.
Ayurvedic treatment for diabetic neuropathy
- Abhyangam, in which the whole body is massaged gently with the medicated oil to improve the circulation of blood, causes nerve stimulation effect and also relieves stress. They concentrate mainly on the foot (Padabhyanga) which is commonly affected in neuropathy.
- Sirodhara deep relaxation and revitalisation of the central nervous system which is found to get affected in neuropathy.
- Ksheeradhoomam, it is a process done for the problems of nervous system and other neck problems by applying special type of medicated steaming. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.