Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narayan ArvindYour feedback matters!
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
I have got a heart problem, my left ventricle of heart gets disfunctioning, superior venacava work properly bt inferior dismanage, please suggest me.
My one month old infant is exclusively on Lactogen Formula milk and vomits since birth almost after every feed but now she also starts vomiting heavily during feed too. We consulted many doctors but all are saying that it is normal but it does not seem normal according to us Earlier she used to have 80 ml-90 ml in every feed properly but now since 2 days her milk quantity has gone very down. She takes 50 ml of milk every 3-4 hours and after that 50 ml she does not accept any more milk. She cries a lot after and during the feed too. It seems she is hungry all the time but she spits back all the milk that is given to her instead of swallowing in excess of 50 ml.
Hello sir, I feel pain upper abdomen, previously I did ultrasound for my abdomen buy doctor said I have little fatty liver so doctor recommend me udiliv 300mg for 15 days It's been more then 3 months now still I feel bloated and feel uncomfortable while sitting as I feel numbness in my right upper abdomen Kindly suggest what is the exact reason?
While having sex early pre ejaculations happened. I don't get satisfy my partner due to which life is not running good. I am recently married.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I underwent a massage treatment in ayurveda that gained me 4 kg weight and changed my eating habits after which I started experiencing more irregular periods that came only 3 months once. The last time (3 months ago) when I got my period I had a fleshy chunky discharge that was 2 inches long. Then I experienced so much of pain in my lower abdomen. Now I am experiencing pain during my bowel movements. And I did not get my next periods till now. Should I wait till everything becomes normal? Or should I get immediate medical assistance? Is there any natural home care that I can follow. For your further information I am a virgin.
Hi, Sir I leak sperm twice or thrice in a week at night while asleep! Is that safe? please help me for that
Pain in head always when I study also in eye. how I solve this problem please provide me suggestion?
Sir I hav sex problem my penis size is small about 4 inch long and also girth is min when I sleep my penis erect without any reason n when I talk to any girl it erect very quickly and release quickly sir suggest me and tell me the problem why it is happening and what is the disease which I am facing and what is the solution of this problem thanx sir please give the ans of my question.
Sir/mam I am married 10 months and my wife doesn't enjoy sex and also discharges for a few (say 5 sec) only.We are not expecting right now. Is this normal.
I have problem of wet dream since 2-5months. It happen 3times in a week. Is it something serious. What should I do for early and permanent recovery. Without any side effects.
I am 44year old lady my wait is around 98 kg my hight is 5'4" inches, I suffering a have pain in my body, how about loose my wait and relief body pain.
I am affected with syphilis and that time I was using a sex toy made of silicon. And I did not use it for 6 months because I was in treatment. After 6 months I used it once and thyroid away now I am worried that I get syphilis again. Please help me.
I am suffering in loose motion since ten days .I have take many more medicine from various doctor but can't find any remedy please guide me.
I am not able to sleep till late night n becoz of little bit work I feel very tiered n I always have headache.
Dear Sir, When I sleep deep. Snore is started by me. It makes me bore sometime. Give me the resolution for it.
Tuberculosis or TB is an airborne disease that mainly affects the lungs and has the potential to be fatal. People with an impaired immune system such as newborn babies, pregnant women or women who have just delivered a baby, diabetics, cancer patients and HIV positive people are at the highest risk of suffering from this disease. However, this disease can be prevented and treated.
Here are a few ways to protect yourself from this bacterial infection.
- Keep your distance: TB is a communicable disease and hence can spread from one person to another. If someone around you suffers from this disease, try limiting your contact with them. In cases where this is not possible, wear protective gloves and a mask to keep yourself safe. Avoid crowded, unhygienic places and always wash your hands with a disinfectant after contact with a TB patient.
- Boost your immunity: A strong immune system can fight off TB bacteria and keep you from getting infected. To build a strong immune system, eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables along with the required amount so carbohydrates, proteins and fats every day. Along with this, consult your doctor and start taking multivitamins or antioxidants on a daily basis.
- Maintain proper hygiene: Keeping your surroundings clean are crucial to the prevention of tuberculosis. Ensure that not only your home is kept clean, but the surrounding area is cleaned as well. Do not allow garbage to accumulate around your house. Make it a habit of washing your hands with disinfectant soap every time you come home and before eating anything.
- Vaccinate your children: When getting your children vaccinated, ensure that your child also receives the BCG or Bacillus Calmette-Guerin vaccine that can protect him or her against TB.
- Ventilate the house: The bacteria that causes tuberculosis, thrives in stagnant air and enclosed spaces. Hence, open your windows and let some fresh air in. Not only does this prevent the multiplication of bacteria and viruses in your house, it also does not allow your home to have a musty odour.
- Follow the complete course of treatment: If you have been diagnosed with TB, it is essential to complete the full course of antibiotics and not stop midway even if the symptoms have disappeared. Not adhering to the prescription gives the bacteria the ability to develop resistance to the drugs. When this resistant bacteria is exhaled it can infect more people with drug-resistant tuberculosis that is harder to cure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.