Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NarangYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old and having stomachache for 3 days. I thought it will be fine day by day but it is still so what to do?
Arthritis is a common musculoskeletal condition that affects elderly men and women. Joint pain, stiffness and inflammation are the most common symptoms of this condition. This pain can get so bad as to affect your movement and leave you unable to do simple things like walking up stairs or even simply turning a doorknob.
Arthritis cannot be reversed but with medication and a few lifestyle changes, your quality of life can be improved.
- Exercise and weight loss: Though it is difficult to do, losing weight can help relieve the pain of arthritis. This takes the pressure off your joints and increases the range of possible motions. Though exercising may be the last thing you want to do, it can help increase your flexibility and help strengthen your muscles. Aerobics, stretching and strength training are ideal for arthritic patients.
- Assistive devices: Arthritis can make a person knock kneed or bow legged. Wearing unloading braces, shoe inserts or walking with a cane or shoe inserts can help redistribute your weight and take the pressure of your joints. It can also help relieve pain and prevent arthritis from worsening.
- Eating right: Some types of food can worsen arthritic symptoms. This includes processed foods like white flour and sugar, yeast, chemical additives, gluten, hydrogenated and trans fats, milk products, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco. Hence, avoid consuming these foods and instead have a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grain. You could also try alkaline foods like green leafy vegetables, wheatgrass and aloe vera.
- Massage therapy: A massage not only de-stresses the body, but can also relieve muscle and joint pain by improving blood circulation. Massages also help break up muscular waste deposits and increase the amount of oxygen circulated in the body. This helps transport nutrients to tissues and carries toxins away. Ideally, an arthritic patient should have a massage 2-3 times a week in the beginning and at least twice a month once the condition has stabilised.
- Supplements: Along with eating healthy, including a few supplements in your daily diet can also help alleviate arthritic symptoms. When it comes to rheumatic arthritis; the anti-inflammatory properties of vitamin C help fight arthritis by promoting bone and cartilage growth and reducing infection. Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that help reduce inflammation, Vitamin D is another supplement that helps relieve arthritic pain by helping the bones absorb calcium faster and preventing further loss of cartilage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a rheumatologist.
I'm suffering from stomach pain since from 2 weeks, and I have digestion problem the food which is taken will not digest. Help me.
HI DOCTOR there are some smell on side of my sex organ smell of sweat and darkness like there are collection of glecchness mean (mal jama ho gaya hai) any ointment for remove this.
I am 32 years female. I have urine infection. When I take medicine it goes but after sometimes it reappears. I am facing this problem from last 2 years. Whenever I came in contact with my husband I got this problem became severe. What procedure I use to be free from this problem permanently?
I am suffering uric acid problem. Since 1 year. Pain in knee, elbow & finger joint. I take caloric 100mg tab. 3time. Uric acid control after use tablet. But after few days uric acid high. please tell me what I will do ?
Does masturbation cause hair loss or hair thinning? Is there are any side effects of rogain and pressure or propecia?
I am always suffering from stomach disorder like acidity lossmotion help me what should I do to overcome from this problem.
Hi, I have mouth ulcer since past two months. I mean a blister over my right side of tongue. Please suggest me some sort of medication.
Hello I am 21 M just want to know that I am running in morning and evening. In night I usually eat chapati and dal. I eat 7 to 8 chapatis I want to know should I eat less chapatis or I can eat as many chapatis I want .thanks.
मेरी आयु 27 वर्ष है। कंप्यूटर टाइपिंग जॉब करता हु। कद 5'8' वजन 74 kg । मुझे अतिनिद्रा की गंभीर समस्या हे । रात को 10 घंटे गहरी नींद सोने के बाद भी दिन को नींद समस्या से झुझना पड़ता है। इस समस्या का कारण और उपाय जानना चाहता हु
Hello sir I have chest pain problem last two days my name is kavya Khanna I am 22 year old unmarried girl what should I do please tell me doctor.
Frequent during change of season, the common cold can be a nuisance, leading to disruptions in your daily activities. Although it’s true that the common cold cannot be prevented, there are certain sure shot ways of getting rid of it through simple home remedies. Read on to find out 5 home remedies for common cold, free from side effects.
1. Put an extra pillow under your head: Do this at night when you’re ready to sleep. Adding an extra pillow under your head can help in relieving congested nasal passages. If you bit too uncomfortable, or if the angle is too high, then you can place the pillow between the mattress and the box spring. This would create a gradual slope and prevent any sort of discomfort during sleep.
2. Make your own saline nasal spray: For this you’ll need to mix 3 teaspoons of iodide free salt with 1 teaspoon of baking soda. Add this mixture to 230ml of distilled or lukewarm boiled water and fill a bulb syringe with the mixture. Stand at your basin and lean your head over. Hold one nostril close by applying pressure with your finger and gently squirt the mixture into your open nostril and let it drain. Repeat for the other nostril.Just be sure to use distilled or previously boiled water at all times. Also remember to rinse the bulb syringe thoroughly and let it dry to prevent any infections.
3. Chew on raw garlic: Garlic has antiviral and antibacterial properties, which can greatly help in getting rid of common cold. Besides it is also good for your immune system and aids in opening up your respiratory passage and in cleaning out the toxins from your body. Just chew on raw garlic cloves or add a few drops of garlic oil in your food or drinks to cure yourself of common cold.
4. Treat yourself to some chocolate: Hot, dark chocolate sweetened with a little bit of honey can help in reducing cough. Research found out that chocolate contains theobromine, which can suppress the nerve that is responsible for coughing, and is also more effective in curing persistent coughs than codeine. Here’s the catch though: milk chocolate doesn’t work. Honey, on the other hand, can help in soothing a sore throat.
5. Have red onion syrup: Red onions can help providing relief to sore throats and other common cold symptoms. To make this syrup at home, you need to chop 2-3 red onions horizontally and one slice of onion with honey at a time in a bowl until its full. Then cover the bowl and let it stand for 12-15 hours; when you open it you’ll find thick syrup ready. Consume of a spoonful of it several times a day to cure yourself of common cold the natural way.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.