Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NarangYour feedback matters!
My mother is suffering from hand-pain (right-hand. Wen she consulted a doctor. He said their is gap between bones. The doctor advised to take treatment for a week but of no use. What she have to do now?
I am 46 year old female and has undergone hysterectomy 7 years before I have severe body pain and foot pain especially in the big toe.
I have a pain in my balls suddenly after carrying a heavy weight but now its normal. I what to know that there is nothing to worry .
From yesterday I'm suffering from heavy giddiness and my head seems heavy .I HAVE been fasting from past 16 days I'm doing so . How can I cure this plzzz do help
I'm 22 years old male person. I recently felt down twice. But I don't know the reason. I felt down after wakeup from sleep. Second time when I felt down I got injured to my head. I attended all tests what doctors suggested to me but everything is normal only. Please suggest me sir.
I have very dry skin. I have itching in my lower legs. Sometimes it becomes wore and sleep in nights.
From quite some time the physical beauty of man and woman has taken a precedence over the beauty of the heart and soul and human beings have always had an inherent interest about sex. Moreover, the interest in looking sexually appealing, including bodily image like bursting breasts in women, bulging biceps in males are innate to human beings for attracting the opposite sex. So is the interest of men in having long and thick penis with the instinct in mind to impress the female species in bed.
Starting from the contraceptive pill in the 60s to modern cosmetic surgeries, man fabricated immense changes to our natural course of copulation. Cosmetic surgeries such as breast enlargement surgeries, liposuction and surgeries pertaining to the genitals are getting increasingly popular. And it is not just among women, but men too have warmed up to cosmetic surgeries. Today, more men are opting for penis enlargement techniques and procedures. Yet, the availability of such procedures have led to a plethora of myths.
The following are some of those:
Myth 1: Lengthening with weights is a good idea
Contrary to popular belief, stretching your penis with weights won't help. Yet, it is somewhat possible to stretch your penis by hanging weights off it, but that would require a scary amount of dedication. Strapping weights off your penis for more than eight hours a day for seven long months may perhaps increase the length of your penis. But that is not medically proven or advised. In fact, there is high risk of injuring your penis.
Myth 2: Supplements, pills and creams will help
If the commercials on television have made you consider using supplements, pills or any other such ways to increase the girth of your penis, then think again. These remedies or medicines don't work and it is possibly a scheme to strip you off your hard earned money.
Myth 3: Using vacuum pumps can make it happen
Vacuum pumps are cylinders that suck out air. The penis is put in it and the pump draws extra blood into it, making it erect and slightly bigger. After that, the penis is clamped with a tight, ring which prevents the blood to flow back. The only catch though is that the erection lasts as long as the ring is on. And using it in excess of 20 minutes, can lead to tissue damage.
Having said all this, one may opt for penile surgery, keeping in mind various side effects. The reality is that 2 to 3 inches of penile length is sufficient to physically satisfy your partner. Sex has nothing to do with size. It is just how you handle your partner, which actually is more important.
I am a marketing staff most of the time I supposed travel in bike nowadays I feel headache while driving and feel a short sight what is the problem I thought it comes by sweating and helmet.
I am 31 years old I have cervical pain from last 5 years but cervical bonn is found ok in X-ray. What should I do.
Hello sir and mam. Mere face per nails ke mark hai Jo ki mane pimples ko fodne per PD gaye. Ye nail marks kase duur ho sakti hai koi cream ya home redimies please give me suggestion. Nail mark se mere face skin per nail ke gade ho gaye hai.
Colitis is characterized by an inflammation of the large intestine (colon). It is generally caused due to reduced blood supply, autoimmune reactions (wherein the immune system erroneously starts attacking the body’s healthy tissues) and infections in the large intestine.
Symptoms of colitis
1. Presence of blood traces in the stool.
2. Acute colitis can itself be a symptom of hemorrhoids (inflamed and swollen veins in the anus or the rectum)
3. Tenesmus (constant urge to empty the bowels) is also quite common
4. Occurrence of abdominal pain in regular intervals, thus resulting in diarrhea
5. Constant abdominal pain
6. Fever and sudden chills throughout the day
Types of colitis
1. Inflammatory bowel disease: This condition is characterized by inflammation of the intestines or all the parts of one’s digestive tract
2. Microscopic colitis: This involves inflammation of the large intestine (colon), resulting in a cramping sensation that can be painful
3. Chemical colitis: This condition is caused due to prolonged exposure to certain harsh chemicals which results in intestinal swelling and inflammation
4. Ischemic colitis: The most common form of colitis, this occurs mainly due to an insufficient blood supply to the large intestine
5. Infectious colitis: Caused due to certain bacterial or parasitic infections
Treatment for colitis
1. Medications such as acetaminophen and ibuprofen can be recommended to ease the pain
2. The drug ‘Loperamide’ can control the diarrhea. However, this should not be consumed if there is presence of blood in the stool
3. Colitis reduces your appetite. Thus, it is important to maintain a healthy diet in this regard. Avoid consuming dairy products or high fiber foods because they further inflame the large intestine.
4. Colectomy (surgically removing a part of the whole of the colon) is recommended in the most severe of cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.