Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nandini Sharma
Submit a review for Dr. Nandini SharmaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Nandini Sharma has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. I consulted her as I was suffering from acute headache. She never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. The overall atmosphere in the dr Nandini Sharma's Clinic is very soothing. The interior of the dr Nandini Sharma's Clinic was no nicely done, it was so clean. The headaches treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine.
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my vomiting. Dr Nandini has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend him to anyone gladly. It was a bad case of vomiting. The staff was very attentive to my needs. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
Never once that I felt that Dr Nandini is getting impatient, rather she has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. The Dr Nandini Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. Over the period of time the lose weight treatment has helped me a lot. Her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
I was suffering from cough and cold for which I consulted Dr Nandini. She is a homeopathy specialist and she has broad knowledge in this field. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. She is not just highly qualified but also has years of experience. Also, she ave me some tips to stay healthy. And her suggestions are worthy enough .
My boss referred me Dr Nandini Sharma. Thanks to her that the irregular periods treatment she gave me has given brilliant results. she certainly knows the in and out of her speciality. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Dr Nandini clinic. During the complete irregular periods treatment program she always supported and motivated me.
She is a very practical doctor. The lab in the Dr Nandini Sharma's Clinic was very clean and well managed. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. Thanks to her that the increase height treatment she gave me has given brilliant results. nandini sharma is a great doctor.
I am so much benefitted with her pimples treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Theproblem was severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from pimples, but Dr Sharma was able to handle it. she is really like god send person. Thanks to her perfect treatment.
Thanks to Dr Nandini, for treating my thyroid disorder. Though the treatment took time , but I feel much better after the treatment. She is really a great doctor and treats her patienst very patiently.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandini Sharma to be sensible, practical, knowledgeable, caring and well-reasoned. Thanke you very much. Thanks for answering the same i am suffering from
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandini Sharma to be knowledgeable. It is nice to get solution of my problem
Dr. Nandini Sharma provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much doctor for your kind suggestion.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandini Sharma to be knowledgeable. thankyou mam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandini Sharma to be very helpful. Thank you mam
Dr. Nandini Sharma provides answers that are very helpful. Thanku doctor fr ur feedback
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandini Sharma to be very helpful. Thanks akka
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandini Sharma to be knowledgeable. Wat is tsh
Dr. Nandini Sharma provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks doc.for replying .
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandini Sharma to be very helpful. Thank yoy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandini Sharma to be very helpful. Thnx
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandini Sharma to be sensible. Thank u
Dr. Nandini Sharma provides answers that are well-reasoned. Good suggestions
Dr. Nandini Sharma provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you mam
My son is not able to read on his own and need help. He has Ocd. If someone reads for him he is able to study. How can he be made to read on his own.
Dear sir I am chain smoker since 25 year just one month before I quit smoking please suggest me what type of precautions should I take any regular medicine our fruits etc now my age is 48.
The human lungs are an intricate and a vital organ of the body. This organ is responsible for filtering the air you breathe, separating the oxygen and infusing it in the blood to be used by the body. The lungs have multiple tube-like structures within it, known as the bronchial tubes. The lining of these tubes may become inflamed due to a bacterial or viral infection and thus result in bronchitis. However, a significant percentage of bronchial inflammation or bronchitis is also caused by allergies. Inflammation causes swelling which not only results in breathing difficulties, but also causes other problems as well such as excess production of mucus, painful coughing and heaviness in the chest area, etc.
Homeopathic approach towards curing allergic bronchitis
Homeopathy is a form of medication which is symptom based and takes into account the general disposition of the person along with the apparent symptoms. Thus, prescribing medications also differs according to the differences in each patient. Some of the more well-known homeopathic medications usually prescribed are mentioned below. However, you should consult a homeopathic doctor first as they would be able to evaluate your condition best and then prescribe the correct medications accordingly.
- Arsenica Album: This medication is usually prescribed for people who have general weakness in the body that accompanies bronchitis. Some of the other indications wherein Arsenica Album may be prescribed may include restlessness and increased coughing after midnight and wheezing.
- Antimonium Tartaricum: This is another very effective medication when there is rattling in the chest. However, although you can feel a lot of mucus within, very little of it tends to come out. Antimonium Tartaricum is very effective in such cases. Another indication for this medication is the worsening of the coughing after eating.
- Pulsatilla: If you have a lot of mucosal discharge after coughing which is yellow to greenish in color, then Pulsatilla may be prescribed for you. Some of the other indications wherein Pulsatilla is usually prescribed are a lack of thirst and the cough worsening while lying down which may force you to sit up. Cough also tends to be loose in the morning and becomes drier in the evening.
- Bryonia: Another allrounder medication very effective in treating multiple disorders, Bryonia is very effective in treating Bronchitis as well. Some of the indications where this medication is prescribed would be – extreme thirst, dry cough, dryness of the mucosal membranes in general, pain in the head and chest while coughing and the cough starting when getting into a warmer room.
- Hepar Sulph: An overtly increased sensitivity to cold air or coldness, in general, is the prime indicator for this homeopathic medication. Any exposure to coldness immediately triggers a cough and the coughing tends to be worse in the morning. You may also rattle excessively from cold and wheezing may also be present.
Little scientific research has been done specifically on lemon water’s impact on health as a whole, but some research exists on the benefits of lemon and water separately.
1. It promotes hydration.
According to the Food and Nutrition Board, the dietary reference intake for water is 91 to 125 ounces. This includes water from food and drinks.
Water is the best beverage for hydration, but some people don’t like the taste of it on its own. Adding lemon enhances water’s flavor, which may help you drink more.
2. It’s a good source of vitamin C.
Citrus fruits like lemons are high in vitamin C, which is a primary antioxidant that helps protect cells from damaging free radicals.
Vitamin C may reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke, and lower blood pressure. Research published in Stroke showed that people with low vitamin C levels, especially obese men with high blood pressure, have a higher risk of stroke. Vitamin C may also help prevent or limit the duration of the common cold in some people, although studies are conflicting.
While lemons don’t top the list of citrus fruits high in vitamin C, they’re still a good source. According to the United States Department of Agriculture, 1/4 cup raw lemon juice provides about 23.6 grams of vitamin C. That’s over 30 percent of the recommended daily allowance (RDA).
3. It improves your skin quality.
Vitamin C found in lemons may help reduce skin wrinkling. A study published in the American Society for Clinical Nutrition concluded that people who consumed more vitamin C have less risk of wrinkled and dry skin.
How water improves skin is controversial, but one thing is certain. If your skin loses moisture, it becomes dry and wrinkle-prone. Whether it’s better to apply moisturizer to the skin or drink more water isn’t clear, but UW Health recommends drinking at least eight glasses of water daily to stay hydrated and rid the skin of toxins.
4. It supports weight loss.
A study published in the Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition showed that polyphenol antioxidants found in lemons significantly reduced weight gain caused by a high-fat diet in mice. In addition, insulin resistance was improved.
While the same results need to be proven in humans, anecdotal evidence is strong that lemon water supports weight loss. Whether this is due to an increase in water intake and fullness or the lemons remains to be seen.
5. It aids digestion.
Some people drink lemon water as a daily morning laxative to help prevent constipation. Drinking warm or hot lemon water when you wake up may help get your digestive systemmoving.
Ayurvedic medicine believes the sour lemon taste helps stimulate your “agni.” In Ayurveda, a strong agni jump-starts the digestive system, allowing you to digest food easily and helping prevent the buildup of toxins.
6. It freshens breath.
Have you ever rubbed a lemon on your hands to remove a powerful stench? It’s thought to neutralize odors. The same folk remedy may apply to bad breath caused by eating foods with strong smells like garlic, onions, or fish.
Keep your breath sweeter by drinking a glass of lemon water after meals and first thing in the morning. Lemon is thought to stimulate saliva, and water helps prevent a dry mouth, which leads to bad breath caused by excess bacteria growth.
7. It helps prevent kidney stones.
The citric acid in lemons may help prevent calcium kidney stones. UW Health recommends increasing citric acid intake to decrease your risk of getting new calcium stones. Drinking lemon water not only helps you get more citric acid, but also the water you need to prevent stones.
Having 1/2 cup of lemon juice provides the same amount of citric acid you’d find in prescription varieties.
After wake up in the morning I drink 2 glass of water. Is it ok if I take garlic and honey after the drinking of water. Or after how much time of drinking water I have to take the same.
Sir hame bahut jaldi sardi jukham ho jata hai aur khasi bhi aati rahti hai. Khasi raat me jyada paresan karti hai. Aur kharash tipe gale me bani rahti hai btaiye kya kare.
Pain in the back can be due to a number of reasons. It may be habitual, occupational, sports-related, or idiopathic.
- Habitual pain is usually due to patients being habituated to a faulty posture.
- Occupational pain is related to professions, which require standing or driving for long hours or professions like dentists who need to have a bent posture for extended periods of time.
- Sports-related pain usually affects athletes or children who bend their back inadvertently during taking part in sports.
Apart from these, back pain may also occur due to unknown or unrelated reasons. Homeopathic is a great alternative compared to allopathic medicines because it has no side effects and the cure is long term. The several homeopathic medications that may be used for back pain are as follows:
- Sulphur: It is a great remedy for patients who have back pain due to a slouching posture and whose pain worsens when they stand up.
- Ruta Graveolens: It is the remedy of choice in cases the patient experiences stiffness in joint or muscles, accompanied with feeling of soreness and lameness all over the back.
- Aesculus: It is a good homeopathic remedy in cases of very low back pain, which gets worse when the patient tried to stand upright from a previously sitting position.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: It is a recommended medicine in cases of pain of the lower back, shoulders and neck. Pain is worsened by damp and cold weather and by movement. Relief to such pain is provided by massage, hot baths, and warm applications.
- Arnica: This homeopathic gel is popular for its good effect on soft tissues and muscular pain.
- Nux Vomica: It is a great remedy for cases where pain gets worse by damp and cold weather, especially at night and painful muscle cramps are experienced in the lower back.
- Ignatia: It is a good remedy for emotional distress and for pain in the muscles of the lower back.
- Natrum Muriaticum: It is indicated for use in the pain of the lower back, which gets better from lying down on a hard surface.
- Bryonia: It is recommended in cases of strong pain in the lower back that prevents the patient from even moving, turning from side to side in the bed, coughing, or making any kind of sudden movement.
- Kali Carbonicium: It is a good remedy for patients who have frequent and strong night pains, accompanied with increased back pain during menses.
In addition to these, there are other homeopathic remedies that are recommended in cases of back pain such as Cimifuga, Calcarea Carbonica, Calcarea Phosphorica, Dulcamara, etc.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!