Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nandini Sharma
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nandini SharmaYour feedback matters!
I get marriage for 8 yrs. Yet my wife did not conceive doctors check every thing they said un explained fertility once we have done iui also in last two years now we are trying for the ivf but searching reasonable & better clinic.
I want to do sex, this is my 1 chance so is it safe to my wife. After having 1 time sex is any problem to my wife.
My periods were irregular sometime it occur twice in a month and the gap between the mc was always chsnged sometime dere isbheavy flow or sometime very little ...is dis normal or somebpro is there
Hi main 26 sal ka hun meri shadi hogaye hi main yeh malom kar na chah ta hun ki kitne bachche hona chahye aur unke darmiyan main umar ka kitna fasla hona chahye Thank you.
At the time of a surgical procedure, while making an incision a doctor has to take care of a number of factors before making an incision. Considering a number of factors, different types of incisions have come into fore, such as
- Midline Incision: It’s the commonest incision and is done along the linea alba (fibrous structure running through the mid of the abdomen). These are preferred, especially in diagnostic laparotomy as it permits a wide access to the abdomen.
- Pfannenstiel Incision: It is transverse in nature, extending from the umbilicus to the pubic-symphysis. It is generally employed for abdominal hysterectomy of benign nature and caesarean section.
- Chevron Incision: It is an incision under the rib-cage and is done on the abdomen. It starts from beneath the ribs on the right abdomen and extends till the other mid axillary line. Thus, the entire abdominal width is incised for proper reach into the liver. The incision can be up to 2 feet.
- Kustner Incision: It is transverse in nature and extends from the symphysis pubis till the iliac spine (anterior). This type of incision takes time to perform. A Pfannenstiel incision offers more exposure than a Kustner incision.
- Lanz Incision: It is a variation of the more common mcburney-incision (also known as Gridiron’s incision). It is generally used for open appendectomies. There are quite a few variations for this type of an incision.
- Gridiron’s incision: It is done for appendectomies. It is an oblique short incision which is done in the lower right quadrant in the abdomen.
- Kocher’s Incision: It is oblique in nature, extending from the abdominal upper right quadrant and is generally used for performing an open cholecystectomy. Gallbladder, biliary tract and certain liver operations can be suited for a Kocher’s incision. This however is different from the same named incision used for the thyroid gland surgery.
- Cherney Incision: It is transverse in nature. It allows a great range of exposure for the pelvic sidewall. It is less painful than a midline incision. It allows for the greatest pelvic exposure and hence is a widely preferred and practiced incision.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 21 years old woman. And I am sacred that I am pregnant, but I had home pregnancy kit test twice in 1 week and then in 2 week but it was negative. I am getting nausea and back pain regularly. I got my periods the next consecutive month but it was for two days. Mostly I get periods for three days. I am not feeling well as I told earlier. I am trying to avoid to go to the doctor because its really difficult to go to one. please suggest me. I am really tensioned because I am studying now and I dont want to have pregnancy now.
चीकू के सेवन से आंतो की शक्ति बढ़ती है |
बुखार के रोगियों के लिए भी सेवनीय है |
चीकू में लोह तत्व भी काफी मात्रा में होता है | अंतः चीकू खाने से खून की कमी दूर होती है |