Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nandini SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year old guy, in 2013 when I was preparing for competition exam I was attacked by anxiety due to which it effects my sleep and I was consuming libo tyrp 10 mg. Doctor advised me for this you have to quit your drinking habits as it rise the anxiety problem. However from 2016 jan I suddenly realize that I no more want medicine now as I can sleep without it. My question is though I am not taking any medicine for 6 months and my sleeping problem is also recovering. But sometimes when I drink than next day I feel restless or become uneasy . Should I quit drinking forever , and is my anxiety problem is finished.
- Aids in digestion.
- Helps in treating acne.
- Beneficial in weight loss.
- Boost immune system and overall health.
- Helps in proper functioning of thyroid glands.
- Helps to prevent atherosclerosis and heart attack.
- Helps in cellular growth, repair and wound healing.
- Helps to prevent constipation, bloating and colon cancer.
I want to be pregnant please tell me my ovulation date. My last period was on 3rd July. please help.
I'm having a previous placenta previa on my first delivery again i'm conceived with 12 weeks .sometimes I feel mood at that time can I masturbate myself by muscle contraction of orgasm .is it safe for my baby? Do I continue or I should forget this?
Hi doctor, I have one grey hair near vagina. Please advise if it is normal to have grey pubic hair and I am 25 years old working in mnc.
My wife 28 years old, having a kid of 5 years also, but now this month she got periods twice & now still bleeding more, feeling uneasy & nausea, pls advise.
Sir/ma'am, my wife is taking medicine for pregnancy for 15 days, but now she has problem of digesting, she feel pain in her anus. What should I do for her .please reply.
Once is good, twice is better, multiple times , oh is even better. You must have heard about the desire to reach the pinnacle of pleasure multiple times. According to Rachel Carlton Abrams, the co-author of the book named 'The Multi Orgasmic Woman', an average woman is inherently able to climax multiple times. Reaching the climax more than once is not something you should be shy about.
Here are a few tips which can help you reach the climax multiple times:
- Do not be prepared for only one: Never ever be just single-minded. If you prepare yourself for only one orgasm, chances are high that you will not be able to have another after that. If your expectations are limited, then the possibility of you limiting your body to only one orgasm is high. Do not switch of your body mentally or sexually after reaching one climax. You have to be open-minded and be expectant towards being aroused again. If you have the right attitude, then that's the first step towards multiple orgasms.
- Foreplay is necessary: The second key to having multiple climaxes depends on how much time you devote to foreplay. Foreplay is extremely necessary as that will enable both you and your partner to attune your bodies for another climax. You might even reach your climax while your partner is still at the foreplay. Also make sure that you and your partner work towards your second orgasms slowly. Do not hurry too much as that might just mess up the entire experience.
- Exercise regularly: Kegel exercises are usually done to keep the pelvic region fit. If you want to experience multiple orgasms, make sure that you keep your pelvic region fit and fine. Flex your uterine muscles to tighten them; after holding it for some time, loosen them. Do this routine a couple of times. If you combine it with the pelvic connecting crunch, then you will be able to get the maximum out of your next orgasm.
- Take small gaps: It is usually better to keep a small time gap after you have reached one orgasm. It helps to calm you down and your partner sexually. After reaching the climax once, both you and your partner are going to be extremely sensitive to go for another round immediately. Hence if you both take a short break before working up to another climax, it will help you reach the peak.
So, if you still thought that reaching climax multiple times was something very difficult, well now you know it isn't. Try the above methods out and you will get to know why.
Hi i Am have a problem of not getting regular periods I get periods yearly two time I have done all tests but no use please you suggest me.
Have white patches, in uterus, having from my 10 year old, now I m 28, it was little, say it was gradually decreased. I gave break, again in my degree - I consulted doctor becoz it was at uterus was very difficult to consult with him, he was behaving differently, got frustrated to meet doctor he gave tacros 0. 1% ointment, black appeared so left, say 6 months, I forgot gradually increased coverd the uterus now reached below also. I m tensed now becoz my marriage s der, I want to know, which doctor to choose? shall I continue with tacros only for white patches in uterus?
I am carrying 9th month pregnancy getting pain in abdominal not sever and also suffering with tight motions is there any risk during delivery.
I am 29 years old married. We have 2 sons, 3 months before done copper. Last few weeks we did sexual intercourse most Of days in a week. My husband age 45. Some days his stamina out of control, he take some medicine, so is any kind of medicine for female also have? Is good for health? Please suggest.
Leukorrhea is a very common problem among women. It refers to a thin or thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge that may occur in between menstruation cycles or during pregnancy and usually lasts from a few days to weeks.
In most cases, it is nothing to be alarmed about and is considered normal as long as it does not cause irritation, discomfort, odor and itching.
Leokorrhea, however, can also be caused by hormonal changes, particularly due to an increase in estrogen.
A vaginal infection or std, too, may cause leukorrhea, especially if the discharge is yellow or green and accompanied by foul odor.