Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Nandini SelotYour feedback matters!
I have a cloth shop so I used to sit all the time so I am having back pain now a days now what should I do?
Back thigh muscles paining very badly, can not stretch legs properly. Used moov on it but no relief. Due to this pain all joints of this are paining. Kindly suggest remedy for it.
I am female aged 72 years I had ostrppenea in 1992 and was having pain and discomfort in my left knee. I do have knee pain specially climbing and descending stairs but no difficulty in walking I do yoga quite regularly and walking also UpTo 2.5 km Quite often. The blood reports and all tests are normal Recently I have pain in my fingers of left leg for last two months I am doing exercises for fingers and regular hot foot bath but the pain has not gone I am taking g shelcal 500 for last one month PL suggest what should I do Thanks.
I have a neck pain. My lifestyle is I live at home almost rather than going outside. Stik to non vegetarian.
I have back pain sometimes lower side and sometimes upper back and most of the time the pain is there in my right hip and travels to my leg.
I am 73. Suffering from knee pain for about one year. Do exercise regularly. No extreme pain. Feel pain mainly when climb stairs up and down. Do not use pain killer. Now on no medication for knee pain. Medicines I take for other reasons--Cilacar T, Deplatt75, Atorva5, Rabemac20, Eltroxin75.
Enter question for you or someone else. For e.g. I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
I don't know what happened to my leg its paining near joints. What can I do for that? I have taken some ayurvedic treatment but again its paining. It's really horrible while walking.
My left shoulder pains alot. It pains when I remove and wear my shirt. medicines are nit helpful. So please suggest me a cure or an exercise to get rid if this problem?
Hi am a volleyball player. Everyday I practised and finally I get too much legs bone pain too much I couldn't walk.
I am having problem in my knees whenever I sit or lay down they get jam and its like they are paining daily.
Actually I have pain in my backbone due to learning of my dance so I junt want to ask you that should I continue learning my dance or take rest. This is my initial classes. Thanx.
I have full body pain from yesterday. N felling sleepy every time. Feel like depressed. Is this because of weather or it have any other health issue. Please rply soon.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"