Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Hello, I'm 25 years old male. I have dark color face, hands and lips and my rest of the body color is fair. And also i'm having wrinkles on my fore head. Please tell how to get rid of those wrinkles. So many are suggesting to use lotions, fruit scrubs but not mentioning its names. What type of lotion, which company, etc. When i'm 23 years old I have used SKIN LIGHT cream for few months and got good look. When I stopped using it I became very black than before. I'm dying with a doubt that my face is erected to that cream. And now recently I have started using it again. Please tell me How can I get color of my face and hands matching to my body's color, healthy lips without any side effects?
Hello sir, I am 25 years old girl. My problem is k mere kuch hair gray ho rhe hain. please suggest k main kya krun? Aur hair gray kun hote hain kam age me aur ise tod dene se koi problem hai kya? please explain.
I am 20 years old but till now I am not getting full beard. It is patchy on chin. I have taken biotin tablets for 60 days but till their is no result. How can I get full beard with short interval of time?
My age is 19 years old and I have ringworm in inner thigh. Its is been more thn 1 year. I have used many creams but still my ringworm is not cure. What is the best solution?
I have had hair fall problems since one year. Pls advise what to be used to stop hair fall and for hair growth.
My eyes are getting very deep set over time and this is making my dark circles more obvious. Is there an over the counter under eye cream that I could buy? I hope I don't get any natural remedies because they either take too long or never seem to work, so please suggest me a really good and effective eye cream if possible.
I am suffering from dandruff. Not that much heavy but it's so irritating. I'm living in hostel in Hyderabad. So please suggest some remedy.
Hi. I am having hair fall problem and my hairs very thin day by day. Tell me some home remedies for my hair grow up. Thank you.
5 Ways to prevent skin conditions in athletes
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
1. Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
2. Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
3. Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
4. Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
5. Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up.
Related Tip: Quickie Home Remedies for Skin Allergies