Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My LMP was 10 may and continued till 18 may. And suddenly light bleeding started from 23 may and going on. I am not taking any kind of pills.
My wife usually has fixed date for her periods i. E 15th but from last two months she is getting her periods earlier from 13 to 9th of month. Please suggest.
I am 29 year old, I am trying to conceive from last 3 years, I have gone through three IUI but all were failed, I am suffering From PCOD, My weight is 56. I stopped my treatment from couple of month. Thereafter my periods also get disturbed I got my last period after 1 month of due date. I start taking Gynaeven Ayurvedic Tablets and folvite. My tubes were normal as per HCG. Please suggest me what should I do?
Sir my marriage is 1 year and 6 months old. But my wife didn't pregnant. I am try before to till no. Suggest me how can my wife get pregnant. Thanks.
My girlfriend cannot control arousal feeling and I have sex with her 3 times a day that too on daily bases, so is it okay? Does it cause any effects to me or her? Please suggest.
Recently I had protected sex with my girlfriend nd I had cummed but still continued for sometime. And now her periods are delayed. Is it possible that she might have conceived? We had sex with woman on top position.
I have a TSH of 3.4 and I am 29 weeks pregnant, please suggest if my thyroxine dosage to be increased, if so how much. I am currently taking 125+12.5 mcg dosage everyday. My endocrinologist suggesting to not change, but I read in many articles that TSH of 2 should be maintained during pregnancy. I am confused.
I feel week to get pregnant, so I need common medicine to strength my uterus like folic acid etc. Please suggest. Anyway I will not take this medicine without direct consultation. Also need common precautionary steps to avoid miscarriage.
Happy durga puja folks!
This puja, celebrate the triumph of good over evil by enjoying these 5 delectable authentic bengali dishes that are packed with health benefits. You can easily prepare these at home or even enjoy them over a family meal at a bengali-cuisine restaurant.
1. Nolen gurer sandesh: this sumptuous bengali sweet is prepared with paneer or cottage cheese from fresh milk and grated date palm jaggery or nolen gur and a bit khoa. Sandesh is a healthy take on desserts comprising of high-protein ingredient paneer and date palm jaggery that has a body-warming effect during winter. The latter also cleans your respiratory tracts and digestive system. You can easily make this little delight at home this puja. Decorate by adding pistachios, almonds and saffron strands for flavour. You can even add few pieces of dry fig or anjeer for enhancing taste.
2. Ilish macher jhol: relish your festivities with this spicy hilsa or ilish fish curry prepared with mustard oil. Spices like nigella seeds, chillies and ginger paste make the dish aromatic. This exquisitely prepared dish has a crunchy layer outside and soft juicy fish inside making it a perfect bite. Hilsa is rich in omega 3 fatty acid that helps in developing a healthy brain and nervous system as well as healthy heart and gut. This variety of fish needs very little oil to cook so you can have it guilt-free smoked, steamed or even baked teamed with a bed of fragrant rice.
3. Shukto: shukto is authentic to bengali cuisine generally served as first course. It is a healthy and wholesome concoction of vegetables like raw papaya, raw bananas, brinjal, cluster beans, aubergine, bitter gourd, sweet potatoes, crunchy drumsticks and bitter melon. You can even cook this dish with freshly ground spices and ginger paste and cow milk/rice milk for the gravy. Shukto is a stew that needs very little spices because of the heady mix of flavour and it is very intestine friendly. It supports in proper secretion of digestive juices. You can add to it by squeezing 2 slices of gondhoraj lebu or the aroma king lemon to savour your taste buds.
4. Mishti doi: this delectable sweet yogurt is a light bengali dessert available in various seasonal fruity flavours. Mishti doi has a thick and dense texture with natural sweetening agents like jaggery or fruits making it a healthy choice. You can even add dry fruits to give the yogurt a crunchy zest. Yogurt is loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibers, helps you feel full for long and prevents osteoporosis, irritable bowel syndrome, digestive problems and liver diseases.
5. Oats khichuri: another indispensable item from a bengali thali, khichuri is traditionally prepared from rice, pulses, spices and vegetables. Giving it a healthy twist you can savour this delight guilt-free by replacing rice by oats. Oatmeal khichuri is a wholesome dish with protein from the dal and oats along with various colourful vegetables available in winter which makes it a nutritious choice for puja brunches and bhogs rejoiced by children and adults alike. You can add fragrance to this dish from spices like cinnamon and cloves.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
I am 23. Got my 1st period wen I was 14. It was quite irregular. Since last 6-7 months my periods become very very regular all by itself. But again since 2-3 months I was having scanty periods. And this month I dint get my periods. I am not sexually active. I know I may need to get sm detailed tests done and I ll visit a gynecologist in person but I just wanted to know is there something to be worried about this?
My kid are very active n have sharp mind but he is slim. He used to have fruits every day and dry fruits also and love to eat Non veg But I have to forced for food like roti rice dal and veggie. Are that thing affect my kid health.
Hii. I'm 30 year old married women. I have pcod. So doctor suggested me normal tablet. I started taking 3rd of my period. I'm confused now (1st cycle of tablet) do I need to take till I get nxt period or can stop in between. I took it for 23 days and stopped. My expected period is 12 th of this month but till date I didn't get. My last period was on 14th April. We are planning for pregnancy. Please suggest me.
I am unable to conceive last 1 year after ectopic pregnancy and right tube removed and other is healthy please tell whether I would conceive or not with one tube.
I could not pleasure my wife on bed. We came to delhi from our native kerala two weeks ago. She was not having any problem at home place. At present She could not get any feeling while penetration. While doing in doggy style (not anal) she feels bit better with a pain between thies and vagina.
Loss of sexual desire is more common in women than in men. As many as 3 in 10 women have reduced or limited sexual interest in any kind of sexual activity. While the medical term for this problem is Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD), it is generally understood as a loss of libido.
Following are the causes of less libido in females:
1. Hormonal Disorders:
- Dryness of the vagina and pain during sexual intercourse may affect sexual drive both mentally and physically.
- After menopause, drop in the count of testosterone hormone also affects sexual drive which can result in loss of libido.
- With advancing age, the level of androgens decrease, and hence results in a lack of sexual desire.
2. Lifestyle Disorders:
- In some of the cases, lack of emotional support in a relationship plays a significant role in the loss of libido. Post baby 'coolness' may also act as a driving force for loss in libido.
- In today's era, changing lifestyle is drastically affecting our lives. Following an unhealthy lifestyle may result in increased weight that may affect self-image, and indirectly may also affect the sexual desire.
- Stress and job, family pressure and exhaustion may also influence sexual desire of a woman.
3. Medical Disorders:
- There are conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids and thyroid disorders that may have a negative impact on the sexual drive of a woman.
- Certain medicines such as antidepressants, oral contraceptives, and medicines that lower blood pressure may also negatively impact the sexual drive in women.
4. Psychological factors:
- Increasing cases of depression, anxiety, frustration, stress is also an important cause of loss of libido in the contemporary society.
- After childbirth, new moms tend to suffer from lack of sleep, insufficient lubrication of the vagina and exhaustion, which may affect her sexual desire.