Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Namita GuptaYour feedback matters!
I had few drops of blood from vagina when I use to go for urine only since 5 days. I had taken unwanted 72 on 25 th oct. So is it normal of having this light bleeding? And it's still coming few drops of blood only.
About two days ago I saw a red bump developing on the outside of my vagina lip, then within the next day it got much bigger and harder, then this morning I wake up and the bump has gotten semi smaller and softer almost feeling like a blister- then at school it ended up popping I guess and oozing. Please advise.
Hello ma'am, I'm having a severe pain in my abdominal part and in vaginal part too. I'm not into any relationship or something. Whenever I go for urine I have a an intense pain in my vagina and there is a problem of white discharge too with a stinky smell. Please help me.
I am having PCOD and having irregular periods. Pimples with their scars on my face. Please tell me something to do for it.
My wife never wants to have sex. She never gets orgasm. She always feel pain during sex. I tried different types lubes but not helping much. Please advice.
Super Fact of the Day: Seven miles of blood vessels are generated with each new pound of fat in your body
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Am 35mnth pregnant after my last 9th month scanning the result shows umbilical cord is rounded for d baby in neck. And yesterday onwards I feel pain in and side part of stomach in left side. Am afraid and pls snd me a suitable rly. Soon.
Hi i'm 24 years old. After marriage my periods became very irregular it is taking morethan 2 months before it was between 30 to 40 days. Last month I went for scan. I get to know that I have pcod. I'm using normoz tablets now. My last month period is on 16th may till now I didn't get period. Ye sterday I did pregnancy test it shows negative. From last 5 days i'm observing milk like discharge from my nipples. I went for serum prolactin test the result is 24.25ng/ml. What is the reason for this discharge is it due to hormone imbalance or it is a symptom of breast cancer please give me reply.
If you feel that no one can help or guide you in channelising your desires, you are wrong. A relationship is subject to a lot of misunderstandings, especially when the sex life is disturbed or fading. Most people tend to keep quiet about such issues instead of seeking help. A sexologist is a therapist who specialises in sexual problems and knows how to deal with them. Here are the top reasons why you should consider visiting a sexologist:
- If you have low sex drive, you are bound to avoid physical intimacy with your partner. This might happen because of various reasons, such as hormonal changes, certain medications, stress, and fatigue. If you low sex drive has become a persistent problem in your life, you should consult a sexologist about it.
- If you experience intense sexual behaviour, urges and fantasies which involve strange objects, situations and activities, it is a genuine problem. It is likely to be associated with some psychological issue. This may lead to great distress in your social, personal and occupational life. Visiting a sexologist is very important during such situations.
- There are several physiological problems which may lower your sex drive or may disable you to perform in bed. In men, disorders such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and the inability to penetrate in spite of having an erection are common. Although these can be treated with medicines, visiting a sexologist will help you know about the condition and the different treatment modes available. Such problems in women include vaginal dryness, dyspareunia vaginal trauma or vaginismus.
- When your sexual needs and desires do not match with that of your partner’s, problems and issues are likely to surface. One of you may suffer from low sex drive as well. As a couple, it is important to communicate with each other and visit a sexologist.
- If you are obsessed and preoccupied with sexual thoughts all the time and your performance and functioning are being affected, a psychological issue is indicated. This needs immediate treatment and hence, you must visit a sexologist.
- It may be possible for you to feel guilty about having sex. This may happen on the account of a bad sexual experience in the past, such as being a victim of child abuse. You can solve the problem by talking it out with a sexologist.
You should also visit a sexologist if you are unable to achieve orgasms. This is more common in women than men. Ejaculation and orgasm are associated with each other. If you cannot attain an orgasm in spite of having a sex drive, you should be concerned and seek medical opinion.
Dr. Past 2 weeks bleeding is here! Maximum 3 or 5 days bleed it. But i'm getting bleeding more then 8 days . Please tell.
I'm 50 years old female. For last one year I'm feeling like my left breast increasing in size. And light pain in muscles.
I lost my virginity few months ago but now I am getting married next year my husband knows about it but I have done it often with my ex but only knows that I had done it once or twice. So my issue is a loose vagina. I am very much depressed about it. Do you help me that how can I make it tight?
Liposuction is a process of fat removal from the body through means of suction. This process involves insertion of thin, small and blunt tubes through cuts and incisions on the skin. These tubes are then used to suck out the fats from your body.
There are multiple liposuction techniques such as:
- Laser assisted liposuction: In this technique, low energy waves are used to melt the fat which is then removed via the tubes inserted in the body.
- Tumescent liposuction: This procedure initially involves administration of local anesthesia to the part of the body where the tube will be inserted. A large amount of anesthetic solution is then injected into the fat tissues in the body before embarking on the traditional liposuction procedure. General anesthesia is not required for this procedure.
- Ultrasound assisted liposuction: In this technique, the fat is liquefied by using ultrasound waves. Using this technique, it is easier to remove fat from the sides of the body, upper abdomen and the back.
General info: The procedure is an outpatient procedure and generally does not require an overnight stay at the hospital. Usually local anesthesia is used in this procedure unless it is large amounts of fat that need to be worked on.
What is the objective?: The main purpose of the procedure is not to reduce weight, but to reshape certain parts of your body by getting rid of the fat. It is generally preferred for areas in your body which do not respond to either exercises or diet, such as the buttocks, upper arms and the legs. In some cases, it is combined with other procedures such as face lift, breast reduction and abdominoplasty.
What does it take care of?: Certain medical conditions such as fatty tumors, complications in fat metabolism and enlargement of the male breasts are treated by liposuction. You may notice an improvement in your body shape immediately after the procedure. The skin around the area where the procedure has been performed may turn loose and it may take a few months for the area to be normal again. After the procedure, a course of antibiotics may be prescribed to treat any infection that may occur. The recovery period is around a few days to one week.