Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nainy SalujaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am a 24-year-old male and my belly is bulging out what can I do to reduce it and also which food should I take and which one I should ignore and also I have dark circles under my eyes please recommend me some medicines for it. Thanks!
As you know, several scientific studies have proven that smoking is one of the main causes of several serious ailments like cancer, lung diseases, asthma and so on. Pregnant women who smoke not only spoil their own health, but also the health of the lovely kid in their womb. Yet many women wonder whether smoking really affects pregnancy and the answer is quite in the affirmative.
- Cigarette chokes the baby in the womb: It is known that cigarette smoke contains more than 4000 chemicals including lead and cyanide. In fact, it is one of the few products that contain more than 60 different types of cancer causing chemicals and compounds. It would be interesting to note that none among these 4000 chemicals is beneficial to the expectant mother and to the baby in the womb. In fact, cigarette smoke chokes not only the expectant mother, but also the baby inside. As a result, frequent chocking causes serious effects on the health of the fetus.
- Grouped into three categories: Smoking directly affects the health of the fetus. Premature babies, still born babies and underweight babies are some of the results of smoking prior to pregnancy. As a matter of fact, smoking by women could be grouped into three namely smoking before, during and after pregnancy. This issue is further discussed here:
- It is strongly suggested that women planning on pregnancy should stop smoking at least few months before they conceive. In the first place, smoking may affect the fertility of both men and women. Therefore, the couple should stop smoking, if they are planning to have a baby. Further, if the couple does not quit smoking and the woman becomes pregnant, then it can seriously affect the health of the baby.
- Whether you smoke during the first three months or during the last phase of the pregnancy, tobacco can severely harm the health of the fetus. The increase of monoxide in the blood stream caused by smoking tobacco will enter the bloodstream of the mother and also of the child in the womb. Naturally, this will affect the growth of the child. It can cause visual and/or hearing impairment, behavioural problems and also mental disability of the baby.
- Post pregnancy, the mother should breastfeed the baby. Smoking can retard the secretion of milk in the breast. Further, the dangerous chemicals present in the smoke of tobacco will make its presence in the breast milk. Naturally, this will affect the health of the baby.
Keeping in view the best interests of the mother and baby, it is strongly suggested that the couple should stop smoking, if they want to have a baby. After all, the health of the baby and of the couple is a matter of primary importance.
Hi. Doctor I m 23 yrs old unmarried girl. I have problem during my periods. I have too much pain in my stomach and back during my periods and sonetimes the pain is increase much and I m using hot botle. But it not giving me relaxation. And some big blood cloth or pieces is also coming. So please help me and give me suggestions please
I'm suffering from bilateral grade 1 varicocele. Im feeling discomfort and burning sensation. My left testicle lying down and hanging very lower. Is it cause testicular torsion. How to prevent it. I consulted urologist he advised hetrazan and health okay and vitamin tab. And wear scrotal support. It means tight underwear or loose underwear. Which is best.
Muje running ke liye stamina bdana h aap bta skte ho ki muje kya krna chaye or kya khana chaye mera army ka physical h september me..Please tell.
Sir I have suffered with full off stress and depression and loneliness I doesn't have any siblings and I have suffered with some problems I was 19 years old So please give me a suggestion to overcome this stress depression.
Mother is feeling low and weak she is diabetic Dr. did ecg echo and holter test suggested for pacemaker.what to do
I am facing a frequent pain at my lower back (just above hips / feels like deep inside the hips) its starts with one side of the body and in couple of days moves to both sides. I feel the pain when I sit, lean or rest. While standing and walking I do not feel much pain. What could be the reason? Do I have to go for any test. I feels this very often now a days.
Sir, I had undergone a treatment, a month ago, I was told of having little problem with liver, as prescribed LIV-52, BUT now problem is again persisting as I hv to go washroom several times for faces excretion, please suggest,
What is the solution for a sugar patient who take infection daily for protection. Give me other way to fight with sugar.
I am 22 year old. Is Lasik treatment for has any side effects? Please tell me about problems after Lasik. Any solution than Lasik?
What is the cause of pain in abdomen? there is also a weakness in legs can you tell me what is the best treatment of this?
The food we eat contains energy which is stored as glucose in the body. This glucose is then converted into back into energy with the help of a hormone called insulin. A lack of insulin in the body or an inability to use the insulin is known as diabetes. There are two types of diabetes mellitus; type 1 and type 2. These diseases cannot be cured but with medication, correct nutrition and weight management, they can be controlled so as to not affect your quality of life.
Type 1 diabetes is a lifelong condition and usually, begins in childhood. This is an autoimmune condition and makes the pancreas stop producing insulin. Some probable causes of type 1 diabetes are:
Family history of diabetes
Other infections and diseases that can affect the pancreas.
Between the two, type 2 diabetes is more common. Type 2 diabetes is also known as insulin resistance and can affect a person at any stage in life. However, it is more common amongst men and women above the age of 45. Ethnicity also plays an important role here with African Americans, Latino Americans, Asian Americans and Hispanic people being more vulnerable to this disease. In this case, the body does produce insulin but either this amount is insufficient or the body is resistant to the insulin. Some factors that can trigger this condition are:
Family history of diabetes
Low levels of good cholesterol and high levels of triglycerides
Presence of cells that are resistant to insulin
Prediabetes or glucose intolerance
The most common symptoms of type 1 and type 2 diabetes are:
Excessive thirst and increased appetite
Wounds that are slow to heal
Another common type of diabetes is known as gestational diabetes Gestational diabetes affects pregnant women. It is caused by the over or under production of insulin by the placenta. Gestational diabetes can affect the health and growth of the baby is not treated in time. This condition usually resolves itself after the baby is delivered but it can put the mother at an increased risk of suffering from type 2 diabetes. Some factors that can trigger this condition are: