Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Naina ChopraYour feedback matters!
Sir/Madam from yesterday I had teeth paining so much I can't control it. From this I can't eat food also. From this head ear pain also there please give suggestion for it.
What is the treatment for getting a smell from mouth? I will wash my mouth daily what is the treatment.
I am 24 year old male and I have white coating on tongue from 7 - 8 months. I am pure vegetarian, and taking vit. B and folic acids tablets. But it is not rid off. What should I do?
I am 27 years old male. I left smoking 2.5 years back from now after consultation with doctor (suggested as it is leukoplakia). I had a single white patch in my mouth near the lips at left side, that white patch gone but on other side other patch came and turned into light black (over all duration 2.5 years). I left spices and every tobacco habits and added healthy food and better routine. I want to know how much time will it take to become everything normal.
Is Drinking the water in the morning, before brush or after brush? Which is better ? I heard that drinking water after brush cause chemical reaction in our stomach which is there in toothpaste manufacture! I think before brushing the teeth , drinking water is good for health that clears the stomach and loose the motion! Which is better before or after.
I have front teeth gap, I want to know how much time and cost required to fill the gap. The gap is in front is half mm size.
Hi For the past two days am suffering from something worse small ulcer like white dots are forming inside left throat I can't eat ,water is the only this I can consume am tired and I can not bear this anymore I consulted a doctor they said it was due to the deficiency of vitamin b They prescribed me with vitamin b capsules I think that in't gonna work out Please help me doctor please I really want to eat something now it's the 3 day #pleasehelpme.
Hello doctor my self pratibha jain I have cavity problem and black teeth last six months please tell me I only 20 year old girl.
I have sensitive teeth, suffering since last 10 years. Problem is increasing, please suggest for remedial action.
Inside lining of lips, front surface of tongue became sensitive. A mild burning sensation persists all along. Feel highly hot while eating cooked staffs even though nominal chilly is used. Please advice.
What are the symptoms for mouth cancer? I have bleeding in my teeth for about a week. Please advise.
I have weaker teeth in my mouth. As I begin to eat something cold sudden pain occurs in my teeth. What is the remedy sir. Also regular toothbrush has made cavities on my teeth.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.