Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. NagpalYour feedback matters!
My husband has snoring problem. Is there any medicine to reduce it. His age is, 32 and weight is 90 kgs height 5" 7. Could you please suggest?
I am suffering from sore throat since few days accompanied with severe pain and fever. Please suggest me some precautions.
I am 22 years old recently I have used skin related tablets for infection problem, after taking the tablets it was gone, it was up to week that I have stopped taking the tablets. Now i am getting slight pain like something is moving in my head, now it was stopped, but i am feeling dizziness.
I suffer from sinus. Will sinus cause facial pain or pain near the eyes region? Will sinus lead to eye discomfort?
Since last few days I tend to get running nose very often specially when I wake up. I also feel some sort of ticklish itching irritation in my nose because of which I end violently rubbing my nose which again leads to running nose and sneezing. And on top of that I have sinus problem since very early age but for last few days I have very light but constant pain in one side (left) of my head. Starting somewhat from the left side of nose to the left eyelid to the left side of the head. I want to know the reason and remedy for it.
I am 50 years old Male, few years back one Dr, told me that I have ruptured ear drum. So I avoid many things as per his suggestions. Suddenly past two days I hear clicking sound in my ear continuously which is annoying. What is the remedy for that. Is there are remedy other than surgery. Thanks.
I have a back pain and nose blocking from last one year tried many medicine but nothing is change now my pain' s a lot then before please do give me some options or medicine something by the pain will stop
I am worried about my weight please help me to manage my weight issues? Due to over weight I feel dizziness lazy at times what to do?
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.