Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. NagpalYour feedback matters!
My side teeth is paining. Do not knw why. Nothing is wrong there. Due to that my ear is also paining a bit.
I am 18 years old I am having tonsil amf now a fays cough and fever and not able to speak you only tell what do. And some time headaches.
I have pharyngitis problem for long 20 to 25 years. Took alopathic & homoeopathic treatment many times. Temporarily got relief after said treatment. Would you please suggest me permanent solution?
I am 29 years old I have hearing problem. In my both ears. Hearing cells are dead what to do now their is any other way to back my hearing power without an implant?
I am suffering from Ringing Ear (Right ear) I have consulted 3 ENT specialists and take nearly 1 year medical treatment but no use. Are there any chances to get rid of this problem? (last 4 years I doesn't take any medicine regarding this)
I am suffering from severe headache (migraine and sinus. Sometimes am irritating unnecessarily getting angry. I am not able to face climate fluctuations some day it raining on other day it too hot. Could you please help me.
My height is 6 ft and weight is 65 with age 21. My penis is nearly 5.5 inch long but when I press my skin above the pelvic girdle then it comes to be 6. I want to know that is it a case of improper growth due to hormonal imbalance because the girth is also less and I dnt have beards less hair on my head poor muscle and bone density with a problem of constipation and gastric disorders I had a sharp brain earlier but now im unable to concentrate and always feel dizzy. And yeah im an addict of masturbating since a very long tym and while masturbating I cum within five mins. Im really terrified of all these problems please help me out.
I am 35 years old . I am suffering from sneezing since 3 years Daily almost 100 times I sneeze. For every time I sneeze 5 times. I have taken so many medicines but still I don't have any relief from sneezing. My nose is little bit bigger than normal.
I am having head ache at times at back side of my head. Had sinus problems before and surgery was done years ago. Can you please help with this.
For some time now I observe that I get bad throat regularly. Sometimes I feel chocking and am unable to speak. I don't know the exact reason but it lasts for few hours.
I am suffering from vertigo for a long time. Please suggest some remedy/ies. Doctors have prescribed me various anti-reeling medicines, most of the meds did not produce any tangible effect. Now I am on LOREL 1 in the morning, LOREL 1 0.5 in the night.
Hi, my wife had an accident in 2012 I which her left side of head was hit. I have done all types of test i. E. Curvical, mri but nothing came out. I am living in delhi and have consulted almost all the good doctors / hospitals who are here like vimhans, pgi, ibhas the results are absolutely clean. The current problems are vertigo, headache and she has became very weak. Please suggest.
Hi One month Se mere gala mie halka sa dard hie or gale kharish hie jab mie sass lyta hu tyo gala shukha sa lagta hie mene doctor ko b dikhay th uno ny mujh levocetirizine tablets ip 5 mg di ti mujh 10 days hogy tablet lyty lykin abi tak gala tik nahi hua ples ap koi suggestions dijye.
There is syste near left side of the throat and it is painless. However I am feeling unease ness and always mind is concentrating on it. Is there any remedy to remove it or to dissolve it.
Sir, my right ear get infected please suggest proper medication & also suggest me is it safe to use Hydrogen Peroxide for healthy ear cleaning?
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ear aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should consult a doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.