Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nagma AnjumYour feedback matters!
My wife is 46 years old and repeatedly washing hands for long time. Nobody can touch her and she is not touching to any one also. She thinks that blood intact with me. If by incidentally she touch someone, immediately change the clothes after bathing. If she go out and on return the clothes to be changed after bathing and only then sit on her fixed seat only. What should I do?
Hi me and my gf want to have sex without any precautions. Can you say me the exact what days after or before period to have a sex. Without getting pregnancy.
Hello, My wife is going through irregular periods (PCOD/PCOS. It takes about two to three months for periods that too forcefully through doctor prescribed pills. What kind of do's and don'ts should be done. She is having Myonext Pills currently. Please guide with the diet and exercise helpful for making this cycles normal as soon as possible. Thank you.
My friend engaged with escort girl for 1) While shower (bathing) both on inner wear on Touching private parts and rubbing like dry humping. 2) body massage only upper part of body. Lower part under clothes on. Boobs rubs against on (chest, face). 3) hand job without condom. 4) blow job (condom+ dental dam) Any risk of STI And STD.
My last period date was 25th December 2016, I missed my period and got 2 home pregnancy test at 28 Jan. What are do's and dont for me.
I am married and I do blow job to my husband, and consume his sperm does this affects my health. Even my husband licks and play with my pussy (vagina, does this affects his health. please give us advice that what we are doing is good to our health?Please help sir .
Got married few month back but on 1st night I realised she is not virgin, even she doesn't shown any sign of pain also but when I ask her about this she told me I am virgin you can check up with doctor, it is almost 6 month is over, please suggest can I get her checked now and whom to contact.
Sir .my last period was 25 jan. And my period still not hpn. M I pregnant? But I can not feel other symptoms. please suggest.
A collection of symptoms typically occurring between ovulation and menses (discharge of blood and from the uterus) is defined as premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Premenstrual syndrome symptoms can either be physical or emotional.
Physical symptoms and signs include:
- Muscle or joint pain
- Weight gain due to fluid retention
- Bloated abdomen
- Breast tenderness
- Acne breakouts
- Diarrhoea or constipation
While other behavioural and emotional symptoms include:
- Anxiety or tension
- Depressed mood
- Crying spells
- Anger or irritability and mood swings
- Food cravings and appetite changes
- Social withdrawal
- Poor concentration
Causes: The exact cause of PMS is unknown. But there are several contributing factors, such as:
- Cyclic hormonal changes: The hormones oestrogen and progesterone fluctuate a lot while preparing for a normal menstrual cycle. This fluctuation causes some of the symptoms of PMS.
- Chemical changes: The fluctuation of serotonin, a kind of neurotransmitter (brain chemical), affects the mood, which causes some of the emotional symptoms of PMS. For instance, insufficient serotonin triggers premenstrual depression, insomnia, food cravings and fatigue.
- Depression: If the PMS symptoms are severe, depression could be the underlying cause, though it doesn't usually trigger all of the symptoms.
Treatment: There is no permanent cure for PMS, but a few lifestyle changes and home remedies can work very well for you. Some treatment options include:
- To ease abdominal bloating, drink lots of fluids
- Eat a balanced diet comprised of plenty of vegetables and fruits. Reduce your alcohol, caffeine, salt and sugar intake.
- You can take supplements such as magnesium, calcium, vitamin B-6 and folic acid to reduce mood swings and cramps.
- Take vitamin D supplements to relieve symptoms
- Sleep for at least eight hours in the night to counter fatigue
- Exercise to improve your emotional health and reduce bloating
- Try to reduce your stress as much as you can; read a book or walk to relieve some stress.
Besides, these lifestyle changes, you can take over-the-counter medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen to reduce stomach cramps, muscles aches and headaches. Diuretics (drugs that increase urination) are excellent treatments for bloating and fluid retention. However, consult your doctor before consuming any medication or supplement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Hello doc, I got married before 10 months since 6 months me and my wife are trying to get pregnant but not successful yet. Wht could be a possibly cause? Is thr any problem? We consult to our local doctor she checked the vaginal colle of my wife she said tht colle is swollen inside and it is a sign of pregnancy but at the end of month my period comes. So please suggest what's going on?
My menstruation cycle is of 35 -40 days. My last period occurred from 3 rd Feb to 6 6th Feb. On 7 th Feb I had unprotected sex 6-7 times and took unwanted 72 tablet after 40 hour of unprotected sex. Today, on 15 th Feb I am bleeding slightly. Is this period or a side effect of that pill or a sign of early pregnancy? Should I use pregnancy test kit? Pls doctor help me.
Sir/madam, they before yesterday I. E, Mar 1st n8 we had intercourse with my husband without any protection. Due to my marriage ihad taken pill on 27 Feb to delay the menstrual cycle which is on Mar 1st. Will I get pregnancy. We decided not conceive for 1 year. Please help.
hello team .plss suggest have just conceived last menses date 10 oct now no menses in d month of Nov only spotty blood on 7th oct earlier had an ectopic pregnancy in may removed one tube nd my gyne says wait for next 2 weeks for confirmation and ultrasound 2 times kar cchukii hh y she needs 2 weeks more for proper confirmation.
Hello. I am 26 years married. I have little white and brown discharge with bad odour. Is it a sign of something wrong or health problem?
My friend told me that she didn't come her monthly period for nearly 2 month, she's had sex with her boyfriend and also they use condom. What's the possible problem for this and which tablet she need to take.
Hello, I am a 21 years old. My menstruation cycle is not regular and severe problem acidity what should I do?
There are many things we do in our daily routine that can have various repercussions. The state of our skin is one of these. Starting from what we eat to how we shower and what kind of a skin care regimen we follow, there are a variety of factors that can affect the way our skin behaves. So are you showering the right way? Find out the best way to shower if you want healthy and glowing skin that retains its elasticity for a longer time.
- Turn it to Cold: Did you know that standing under hot water for too long can actually rob your skin of its moisture and make it look shrivelled? That’s right, the temperature of the water can actually make your skin good or bad. So turn the knob for a cold shower and enjoy an energetic shower, which will leave your skin looking dewy fresh. The water should not be completely cold, as harsh temperatures can have the same effect as extremely hot water. Instead, make sure that you find the perfect room temperature or luke warm setting with which you can shower every day.
- Showerhead: This may come as a surprise to you. Your showerhead actually determines the health of your skin. This showerhead is usually packed with dirt and grime that we know nothing about. Showering with this dirty showerhead can actually lead to a host of health issues in the long run including a slowdown of your immune system, as per the views of many doctors. So unscrew the showerhead and give it a good rinse in a mug of hot water. Use a toothbrush to easily dislodge the loose dirt and the grime that may have settled in layers. Take special care of the tiny jets, which should not get damaged in your cleaning spree!
- Shampoo and Conditioner: Remember to lather your locks in the right way by diluting the shampoo a little before spreading it evenly over the rest of your scalp. You should also do the same for your conditioner and let it stand for a few minutes before you wash it off.
- Exfoliation: Keep this activity to a minimum to avoid excessive abrasion of the skin. Use soft foam on a daily basis and keep the exfoliation to a minimum with one or two sessions a week.
- Cleansing: While the bar soap is the cleanest option, the loofah is not. So, if you are using a loofah on a daily basis, you will have to clean it up properly before you hang it to dry. Also, ensure that your bathroom has plenty of ventilation so that it may dry properly before your next use.