Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nagesh JainYour feedback matters!
My son is having lump in his anus, due to which some time he is unable to do his routin job. It pains like hell. What is to be done for this, if surgery is required how many days rest is required, and how much will be expenditure ?
I have itchy dark blue colour patches on my sides of lower waist .they are so itchy that I am unable to control even during sleeping in the night .it gets worse as they get bigger in size .i consulted a local skin specialist. He said that it is the case of tivea incognito. He prescribed miconazole for 20 days and also advised me to take bath twice with an antifungal soap as I have to work in sweating condition .it was slightly improved but not completely gone so I again visited and he again prescribed terbinafine 250. Mg and hydroxyzine tabs for 20 days with terbinafine hydrochloride cream to apply on it and also fungal soap .again it did not helped too much so I again visited to the doc .so he changed tabs now with itraconazole 100 mg twice a day with tablets of multivitamin and minerals with same cream. And soap to apply on it .still after 20 days it was little bit cured as itching does not happen but when I stopped medication itching starts again and whole scenario repeated again .now please help. Me what to do .i am frustrated from past 6 months.
I am suffering from acne near to anus with sever itching and causing very discomfort. Suggest me suitable remedy please.
I am having problem during latrine in my anus. It's paining badly. Please help me to get rid of this problem. I am having problem from last two month.
I am losing hair quickly and I wanna know which face wash and cream would be best suited for my normal skin to get brightening skin results.
My height is 5'6 and my weight that I have last checked was 65 after that in four months I have gone through a hard eating disorder and intense workout and started drinking a lot and lot worm water and sometimes too hot that and now I don't even know what should I eat and when should I eat and my poop has become too hard and there is bleeding and wound in my anal.
I have Dandruff and now I'm starting to get pimples on my face. They are hurting when touched. And they form marks on my face. Can you suggest a remedy for this issue?
Suffering with cold & cough from last 2 weeks & also a black spot on left leg nearby knee, so please tell me some medicine for it.
Does face bleach, once a month effect the texture of the skin, does it make it hard? What should be the companion with face bleach - facial or tan pack or anything else? Does doctors recommend face bleach?
My skin problems so many long time many doctor consult but no solution. Skin has many dark circles &pimples. Can be help me.
Hello sir my father is paralyzed and prostate problem. He is on catheter. Now he is not able to pass urine. What can I do this time. I can change the catheter or doing something else. Reply me fast. Thanks.
I have skin allergy and when I scratch that spot on my body it increases and get black, it is on different places on my body like on my foot, on my back and on my leg as well.
Hyperpigmentation is a medical condition which occurs when an area of the skin becomes much darker in comparison to the rest of the skin tone. This happens due to an excess of a pigment called melanin. Hyper-pigmentation is fairly common and many people have reported this condition at some point in their lives.
Types of Hyperpigmentation
1. Lentigines or Freckled Skin: They are mainly freckles which arise on the skin.
2. Solar Lentigines: Although these are known as age spots, sun spots and liver spots they are caused primarily due to prolonged exposure to the sun.
3. Melasma: This condition mostly seen in pregnant women and is caused due to hormonal changes during pregnancy. Melasma typically manifests as pigmented and patchy areas of discoloration on the face except the eye area.
What causes hyperpigmentation?
- Hyper pigmentation can be hereditary i.e. passed on to children from parents
- Prolonged exposure to sun.
- Picking and poking at the skin can also cause hyper pigmentation.
- Medications such as hormone treatments, antibiotics and anti-seizure drugs may result in it as an unwanted side effect.
- Skin injuries due to bad forms of acne vulgaris and inflammation.
How Homeopathy Works on Hyperpigmentation?
Homoeopathy considers blemishes or pigmentation as a local expression of a systemic / internal disturbance. Homeopathy believes that skin disorders are a reflection of an internal imbalance and to be treated from within. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution, genetic predisposition and so on. While choosing homeopathic remedies the cause of pigmentation is evaluated, for example, mental stress, hormonal imbalances, sun exposure, nutritional deficiency, poor immune system and so on.
Homeopathic treatment, which gets to the root of the problem will reinforce the immune system and gradually restore the pigmented spots to the normal skin color. Homeopathic medicines restore the hormonal imbalance and control the excessive production of melanin. Homeopathy will not inhibit the natural process of the skin's melanin production. It will act on melanocytes to produce less melanin naturally thus strengthening the skin cells to stay healthy and remove excessive melanin in the skin. This improves the quality (texture) of skin, blemishes disappear and further discoloration of skin stops.
For fast recovery and to maintain the skin texture and glow homeopaths also use external creams which are purely prepared by homeopathic Mother tincture and low potency’s and are very safe and without any side effects.
Homeopathy medicines cure pigmentation from the root cause and assuring the patient of not facing the similar problem in future. Some of the common homeopathic medicines for treating pigmentation are:
- Medicines like Lycopodium Clavatum can be consumed if you experience grayish-yellow discolored face with blue circles around the eyes. It can also cure brown spots on the nose and face.
- Sepia offincinalis can treat chloasma (Yellow spots on the face and a yellow mark across the upper region of the nose and cheeks). This medicine also treats ailments during pregnancy and is best suited for patients who have dark hair.
- Thuja occidentalis should be consumed to treat dry skin with uneven brown spots. People who have waxy faces with dark under eyes should consume this medicine.
- Argenticum nitricum can also be consumed if your face looks pale, old and bluish. It is best suited for people who have tense, hard and brown skin with irregular brown blotches.
- Cadmium sulphuratum can treat yellow stains on the cheeks and nose. This usually worsens due to prolonged exposure to the wind and sun.
- Copaiva offincinalis reduces brown lenticular spots. These spots give a mottled appearance and can itch at times.
- Caulophyllum thalictroides can be consumed by women who experience discoloration of the skin due to uterine and menstrual disorders.
- Plumbum melallicum usually treat liver spots, hyper pigmentation and reduces the oil content of the face.
These remedies treat discoloration of the face along with liver spots, brown spots and excess oil formation of the face which is accompanied by hyperpigmentation.
However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgment on the part of the homeopathy doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient. Thus homeopathic remedies of pigmentation are tailor-made and should be taken after consulting a specialized homeopath.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.