Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nadeem Shan KhanYour feedback matters!
Want to make facial from home remedies So that I can make my face glowing. Plzz tell me how much time I can apply and when And the process of making facial.
Hello Doctor, I have VITILIGO white patches since 10 years .Initially I have used Megain lotion, tablets and UV therapy and all. By Starting patches were decreased but still I have vitiligo under nose and under eyes and legs and lips. Right now I am feeding my baby. I have TFS thyroid problem also. Using thyroid medication .Could you please tell me how can I decrease white patches to my faces and other area. Can I use Melgain Lotion ?
Hello. I am 30 yrs old. I have one baby.She is two yrs old. Still now i am giving breast fedding. And recently i am using medicine for weight gain.Last one week i am getting urine burning for every time. Still i am not using any medicine i want to know why its happening, s have any infection? my weight is just 35 only.Which medicine i have to take for this problem? and i want medicine for weight gain also.
I have a problem which occurs at least once in a year. I get some infection on the head of my penis. Its a fungus type remains for many days. Once I consulted with my family doctor and he prescribed me some cream to be applied on it. After applying the cream the fungus or the infection gets healed within 3-4 days. But the problem is tht my foreskin gets a cut after this, and it takes hell Lot of time to get cured of tht cut. I have also checked my diabetes level and its normal. I dnt understand why this cut occurs and why does it takes so long to get healed. Can someone pls help me for this.
An overproduction of oil, combined with dirt, bacteria, dead skin cells or residual make-up, usually lead up to clogged up pores, that appear black in colour, to show up on your skin. These are called blackheads. Though treating blackheads is not that difficult, it is always better to prevent them.
Here are some tips to prevent blackheads:
- The basic thing you can do to keep blackheads away is to wash your face regularly. It is important to keep your face clean, to prevent oil and dirt build-up, which clogs pores and lead to blackheads.
- Use gentle cleansers that contain salicylic acid.
- Never wash your face with hot water; use lukewarm water instead.
- If you have oily skin, use oil-free cleansers. If you have dry skin, use cream or glycerine-based cleansers.
- Avoid bar soaps since they tend to clog pores.
- Washing your face is important, but make sure not to over-wash. Washing your face frequently will irritate skin, strip it off its natural oils and cause more breakouts. Washing your face two-times in a day is sufficient.
- Always remove your make-up before you go to bed. Cosmetic products or make-up, if left on skin for too long, can lead to clogged pores.
- Use gentle make-up remover or cleanser to remove make-up.
- Keep your make-up brushes or cosmetic sponges clean to prevent bacteria that can cause clogged pores.
- If you lead a very active lifestyle, always shower after laborious activities. Sweating generally leads to an overload of bacteria, which ends up causing blackheads.
- After washing your face, don’t forget to apply moisturiser. Sufficiently hydrated skin actually helps keep blackheads at bay. Always use a moisturiser meant for your skin types. For example, if you have oily skin, don’t go for heavy creams; choose oil-free lightweight creams instead.
- Since excessive dead skin cells are also a cause of blackheads, it is imperative to exfoliate regularly. Gently exfoliate your skin to remove bacteria and dead skin cells to prevent blackheads.
- Exfoliating will prevent blackheads, so if you already have blackheads, simply exfoliating won’t do.
- Choose gentle exfoliators as harsh scrubs can irritate your skin.
- Having oily skin means your battle with blackheads is never-ending. The best way to combat blackheads, is to use products that absorb extra oil.
- Weekly clay masks, counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid treatments can be extremely beneficial.
- Lastly, if you do think you see a blackhead on your nose, don’t touch it! Touching or picking it will only spread bacteria and oil, causing more blackheads. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My testosterone level is 270 ng at the time of starting the issue now better but fully is not cured. Please help.
I am 67 years old and have never smoked. I went to hospital 1 month ago because of chills, nausea, right lower back pain. In the hospital, blood, urine, ultrasonic, etc. Were examined within 2 days. Nothing was found and I was discharged. However, I went to hospital a week ago and was examined by a urologist. In my urine, blood was detected in level +3. Protein was also found (Trace). Urea and creatinine levels were slightly higher. Then, according to my ultrasound scan; 19 × 17 × 13 mm in sizes, a mass was found in the solid structure, from mucous towards lemon in my bladder. Thus the doctor decided to operation. However, I went to hospital today. The results of my urine test (3rd test) today were normal. I have no blood in my urine nor protein. My questions are; 1. What can this mass be? Is it dangerous? 2. What is the reason why my current urine test is clean? What does it mean? Thank you from now. Note: I had a prostate operation a year ago.
Hi, My friend had an accident on 27th feb 2016 in which his heel got separated from his ankle. It is a 36*10*10 wound which has 38 stitches. On 29th feb heel turned brown and on 2nd march the heel turned black. As per the doctors, its gangrene for which they are planning to implant tissues from thighs to the heels. We are scared as it will be curing it for sure or not. Please suggest. Thanks.
I have low appetite. And in the morning I don't like to eat anything at all. And if I eat something forcefully. I fill like I am going to vomit. Please advise.
Hi doctor I am losing hairs. Does by applying garlic on my head can I grow hairs. If not then tell me some home tips.
Hello, everyone. I am Dr Anubhav Gupta. I am a consultant cosmetic surgeon at Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi.
Today I am going to discuss the nerve and brachial plexus injury.
What is nerve Injury?
In our body, from the brain to all other parts there is a network of nerves which sends the signal and tell us what to do. So if there is any injury in the network of filaments called nerves, then it is called as nerve injury.
What is Brachial Plexus?
A brachial plexus is a group of nerves which helps our hands to function. It starts from the spinal cord through the shoulder to the arm and to the hand. If there is any particular part which damages the neck that is called as Brachial plexus injury.
How long should I wait before being evaluated by my physician after the injury?
Whenever this nerve injury happens, these are the closed injuries. You will not see anything on the surface but you may have paralysed or weakness of a particular part. So as soon as the weakness, there is some numbness or there is paralysis of any part of the body. You should immediately contact your plastic surgeon.
Can a Brachial plexus injury be treated?
If you would have asked this question 20 years ago, then I would have said NO. But now, it is possible to treat them and with very good results.
What will happen if I do not take any treatment?
See what happens is, all the muscles in the body are innervated. If there is any injury in the nerves then it will cause weakness and ultimately paralysis of these muscles. Now, these muscles become paralyse then all these joints become stiff. S it is like a machinery if the current is not going then ultimately you will end up with that particular part of body useless.
How long does it take to after the nerve surgery for the function to return?
This is a very good question. Most patients do not realize. Basically, it is a scientific fact that whenever we have an injury to a nerve. Let us say suppose there is an injury to this level, then the part which is distilled to this becomes degenerated. When we repair, when we do the surgery, it gradually moves. It moves with the speed of 1mm per day after a latent period of 1 month. So approximately 2.5 cm (1 inch) per month. So it takes few months to function. Immediately after the surgery, you cannot expect the movement of the hand. It takes some time and it is scientifically calculated that how it comes.
If you have any queries related to nerve issues, you can contact me through Lybrate.