Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nabeel AhmadYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from acidity, anxiety, constipation and blood disorder (polythicemia vera). I took treatment of well known Ayurveda Doctor. Now after one year I am feeling better but my body got Toxic. Lead level is very high in my blood now. Why this happened? Allopathic doctor says it's because of Bhasma (metals) used in medicines. What should I do? Continue treatment or stop?
Hai mean last one week onwards I am suffering with saviour headache and Body pains So please let me give any treatment for curing this thank you.
Sir I sleep 10or11 hours nowadays is it cause any health problem. I used to walk one hour daily is this create any health issues by considering above problem. Please suggest suitable method.
Sir I could not be able to sex with my wife my penis straights up for 40 seconds and during insertion my penis don't go inside what to do please suggest.
I am vaibhav and I am suffering from hair fall please help me to avoid this problem I am facing this problem from last 2 month.
The past couple of days have witnessed trending news in the form of the stunning transformation of Anant Ambani, son of Mukesh Ambani, MD of Reliance Industries Limited. Anant, who had previously been burdened with excessive body weight due to intake of some strong medications, has achieved an unbelievable target of losing 108 Kgs of body weight in just 18 months!
Many people suffer from obesity and many other conditions as an aftereffect of excessive body weight, but don't know how to address the issue to attain a healthy weight. In this regard, the story of Anant is an inspirational lesson for all those who want to lose weight and follow a strict diet plan and exercise regime continuously to achieve their goals. Just like him, now you too can attain a healthy body weight and a fit physique too through the techniques mentioned below:
1. Following an Appropriate Diet Plan - A healthy diet is the key to a good weight loss regime besides the implementation of an effective exercise plan. Anant had opted for a strict low-carb diet without the presence of sugar. This type of diet has a lot of benefits including weight loss in a healthy way. This type of diet requires you to avoid all types of processed food items including breads, soft drinks, cereals, pastas, sweets etc. And increase the intake of foods rich in healthy fats and proteins.
2. Weight and Functional Training - Weight training is known for burning calories and functional training helps in increasing your core stability through exercises like squats, stretches, lunges etc. A combination of these two in your exercise regime will not only help you lose weight, but will also enable you to do it in a healthy way.
3. High-intensity Cardio Exercises - High-intensity cardio exercises are recommended by most gym instructors to people who want to lose weight as they increase your heart rate and consume lesser amount of time to eliminate the extra fat from your body.
4. Yoga - There’s no better way to stay fit and healthy than making yoga a part of your daily lifestyle. This ancient tradition not only tones your muscles and burn calories, but also gives you a healthier life by helping you relax your mind and body both. This was also one of the techniques followed by Anant to reach his destination of a having a healthy body.
We've put together a sample diet plan exclusively for you, which can help you lose weight in a healthy natural way:
Early Morning (6:30 am - 7:00 am) - a glass of warm water + 1/2 lemon juice + pinch of salt; walk for 30 minutes.
Breakfast (8:00am - 9:00 am) - 1 cup milk/tea, with fruit, oats with milk/namkeen oats, veg. Dalia, veg. Upma, veg. Poha, veg. Sandwich, 2 egg whites/1 whole egg and toast.
Mid-Morning (11:30 am) - fruit/sprouts
Lunch (1:00 pm - 2:00 pm) - 2 chapattis with vegetable, salad, dal/curd/idli + sambhar (alternatively, if you want to have 1 bowl rice, have it with 1 katori rajma/kadhi/dal/chhole + salad)
Tea-Time (4:30pm - 5:00pm) - tea/coffee + 2 biscuits/rusks
Evening Snacks (6:00 pm - 6: 30pm) - roasted chana, sprouts, popcorn, veg sandwich, sometimes 4-5 almonds, walnuts, pista, raisins
Dinner (8:00 pm - 8:30 pm) - 1-2 chapattis with vegetable, salad or 1-2 veg sandwiches, or roasted chicken/grilled fish (if non-vegetarian)
Post-Dinner (if required, at 10:00 pm) - 1 cup of milk.
We hope the above suggestions and the sample diet plan will inspire you to embark on a journey of transforming yourself into a healthier and happier person! There's no happiness better than feeling good about yourself!
I'm 23 years old. My penis us lightly bent. Towards right leg. I've not undegone sex with anyone yet. Will it create any problem.?
Kapha is responsible for governing all body functions related to lubrication. Some of the typical body functions that Kapha has a direct impact upon includes lubrication of lungs and joints, body weight, growth, and formation of the seven tissues- fat, bone marrow, nutritive fluid, reproductive tissues and fat. There could be several symptoms indicating an imbalance of Kapha in the system.
Some of them include the following:
- Mind: An increased Kapha of the mind is characterised by symptoms, such as a feeling of lethargy, drowsiness, and sluggishness, excessive sleep, feeling of depression and melancholy, laziness and brain fog. An accumulation of Kapha in the mind can lead to severe depression, withdrawal symptoms, diabetic coma and frequent loss of consciousness.
- Digestive tract: Kapha can wreak havoc on the digestive tract. Some early signs of Kapha accumulation in the digestive tract include a heavy feeling in the stomach, indigestion, excess salivation, poor appetite, nausea, slow metabolism etc. As a result of excess Kapha, the stool can be sticky, pale, heavy and oily. This can lead to diabetes and mucoid diarrhea. If not treated early excess Kapha can lead to hyperglycemia, anorexia nervosa, and blood in the stool.
- Kapha accumulation in skin, adipose tissue, muscles and circulatory system: An accumulation of Kapha in other parts of the body can lead to hypertension, itching, lipoma formation, cold sweat, swollen lymph, pallor, low strength of the body, itching etc. In the case of long standing Kapha accumulation some serious aggravation from the present condition can lead to obesity, thrombosis, leukaemia, malignant tumours, edema, high cholesterol, blood stagnation, hypertrophy, heart failure etc.
- Kapha in respiratory system: Kapha in the respiratory tract can lead to coughs, hay fever, sinuses, nasal crust, chest pain, runny nose, excess mucus and frequent cold. If the existing condition becomes serious and treatment is not done on time, some serious complications can lead to cystic fibrosis, sinus infections, excess phlegm in the throat, chronic sinus etc.
- Other parts of the body: If Kapha accumulates in other parts of the body it can lead to symptoms such as excess urination, low libido, premature ejaculation, heavy testicles, swelling of the joints, dental tartar, sex desire, fibrocystic lumps, goiter, enlarged spleen, gallstones, endometriosis, cystic ovary, lordosis, protruded eyes, heavy feeling of the eye, prostate enlargement, white urine, neurofibromas, hydrocephalus, gangrene , prolonged menstrual cycle osteoma, kyphosis, prostatic calculi, bone spurs etc.
- Food to avoid Kapha symptoms: Some foods that need to be avoided include carbonated drinks, oily food, chilled food, deep fried snacks, red meat, foods which are heavy to digest, milk especially buffalo milk, sweets, Ghee, fruits like Banana, Mango etc. excess salt and sour, all forms of alcohol except red wine, the latter can be consumed no more than once in a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.