Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nabanita ChatterjiYour feedback matters!
Hlo Sir .you consult me to apply eflora cream on face to get rid of facial hair sir I want to know it is must to wax or thread the facial hairs before then apply cream or it also works if apply without removing facial hairs.
I have small small boils in my underarms & behind my neck. In my underarms it feels very itchy and when I scratch them then water will come out frm & kind of marks still there.
My son has small little boils like prickly heat without any itching on ring finger n last small finger. Have applied candid cream but no cure? Can you help m?
I have patches on my skin and my skin is also getting dark day by day. Please tell me some sort of cream so that I can retain my fairness.
Hi. I had a white color fungus infection on my penis cover skin that pulls at the end of urination. I notice it since a month ago & I guess its increasing day by day. I had fungus infection last rainy season on that area, I believe since that this issue has started. I am afraid of it now, please advice.
My husband travels a lot and has lot of heat boils in the face and it keeps re appearing. Also the dandruff doesn't go off. Please advise a remedy for the same.
Hi again. Each time I shave my jaws I realise when hair starts growing it some grows under my skin that's the pores close partially and the hair is false to bend into my skin please what should I do.
My body is having random blisters that are painful for. Few days and after that the skin in that area sheds.
Kindly prescribe the names of antibiotics for control the bleeding from anus area. After bleeding feeling severe pain. Please help.
I got dark circle under eye. I use to masturbate a lot. Sometimes 3 in a day. I can not control. So I got dark circle. And look like aged. Please suggest me. Wht to do. I tried many fairness cream nothing worked. please help me.
Hi sir/madam. Small holes are on face (check's). And black marks are there on face so please help me in complete reduction and have smooth face.
I am 25 year old girl. My face is getting dull and uneven. Dark circled are getting increased and skin is also not even. Please tell the remedies for this. Do I need to include some things in my diet for getting glow on my face or is it some hormonal problem. How can I correct it.
I'm 19 and I am very skinny. I eat a lot but still can't see any gains. I have tried several pills but nothing happened. Please help me!
I have pimples and oily skin but I use lemons directly on my face daily twice time might and day so give me answer in type of home remedies.
I got fungal infection in all parts of the body. As for example red rashes itching, etc. Then what should I do.
The air is saturated with moisture during the rainy season. This makes the weather humid and everything else damp. This makes it an ideal breeding season for bacteria, viruses and fungi. Common problems of the season like water logging even deteriorate this situation further. Skin-related problems are on the rise during the monsoons, especially due to fungal infections.
Here is a list of a few fungal infections and how you should deal with them:
- Athlete's foot: This disease occurs if the feet are exposed to dirty water for a long time. The skin turns greenish with pus-filled scaly and itchy patches. You can treat this by using absorbent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal powder. Soaking your feet in vinegar or bleach solutions can be helpful for getting relief from Athlete's foot. It is also best to keep your feet dry all the time and carry a separate pair of shoes.
- Ringworm: Ringworm infection occurs in the shape of a ring on your neck, on the soles of your feet, in the armpits etc. It can be treated with anti-fungal powder or cream. Also, avoid scratching the infected area or wearing clothes made of synthetic material.
- Tinea capitis: This is a fungal infection on the scalp or in a beard (also called ringworm of scalp). It can be treated using anti-fungal shampoo containing ingredients like salicylic acid which exfoliates the skin and scrubs the infected cells off the scalp.
- Nail infection: Dirt and mud that accumulate under the nails lead to fungal infection in both the fingers and toes. Due to the humid weather during the monsoons, accumulation of sweat under the nails is also responsible for such infections. The preventive measure is to keep short nails and remove dirt from under the nails. Anti-fungal powder is a remedy for this too.
- Eczema: This is a chronic skin condition where itching and bleeding blisters and patches appear on the skin. The disease is often aggravated during the monsoons due to the damp weather. This can be treated by applying salt and magnesium on the affected areas of the skin. Coconut oil helps to provide relief from the itching and burning sensations. A great way to keep your skin safe from these infections is to use only soft cotton clothes during the monsoon season. Materials like silk, satin, polyester etc. irritate the skin and do not allow the pores to breathe, so they should be avoided.