Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N. SarinYour feedback matters!
Mam I am 41 years old. Just got married and planning for a baby. Since 2-3 months I am having blimses on my cheek and nose. Please suggest some medicine for blimses and to conceive easily.
Hi, I am 5 weeks pregnant from the last two days I have lite bleeding which is continuous and dark brown in colours with lite clots I didn't have any severe pain is this a bad sign of miscarriage? r any problem need advice.
Is sex during 4th month of pregnancy is safe. In which month of pregnancy we should avoid having sex?
I am a 28 years old married man. I would like to know what is the safest period in a month for safe sex without any precaution.
I have itching in my vagina I took treatment but didn't got cured it is due to I have sex with my bf without condom and took ipill.
Hello sir/mam I have got small rashes in and outside my vagina. It burns while urinating and touching. I have got cultured done the result was negative. Please help me and suggest me some good ointment or medicine. Thank you.
Hello me 5 months 12 days se pregnant hu. 1 month se mujhe kamar me dard hota hai raat ko 11 or 12 baje ke baad. Din me koi problem nahi hai. To kya yeh normal hai ya koi problem ki nishaani.
I am 38 years age, 15 months back I got married, trying to conceive but not successful, last month you detected thyroid problem where tsh was 25, presently taking medication one empty stomach in morning, my cycle is irregular so how to count to ovulation days, pl suggest.
My wife did not get her periods, she is already 15 days late, she had tried pregnancy test but it had negative results. I am not sure if we had unprotected sex, just because its late I m worried if she is pregnant. Why should it is late? Is this normal? Or sign of pregnancy? Suggest me any medicine for her to have her periods.
I am 27 years female, got married before 7 months from past 2-3 months I am noticing white fluid discharge from vagina. I am worried bcoz this month I did not got my period. Pls help me.
Withdrawal bleeding from ecp then also can I become pregnant? My withdrawal bleeding started from. Ecp on 26th April. Wen will my period strt again?
Ways to induce early menstrual cycles as I am having poly cystic ovarian diseases and from last three months I am not having menstrual cycles. My exams are coming so I want to get rid of early before exams.
Five must have homoeopathic medicines for your home medicine kit:
A medicine kit or cabinet is essential for every household. These medicines must be useful for conditions such as fever, injuries like bruises and cuts. These medicines are your first aid till your doctor arrives. Homoeopathic medicines help a great deal if the correct medicine is prescribed at the right time. As no water is required you can take these pills even while you are travelling.
Arnica: Arnica acts best in blunt injuries produced due to fall or blow to the body where there is black and blue discolouration of the injured area. There is body ache after the fall and soreness and lame feeling all over. Two to three doses of the 30th potency are enough till symptoms subside.
Ferrum phos: Useful in early febrile conditions, immediately after fever develops. When this remedy is administered not only does the fever subside but it all prevents return of the fever. Gives best results when given within first few hours of fever especially in children.
Calendula ointment: It is a remarkable healing agent which is to be applied locally for open wounds like cuts, ulcers. Also of great importance in non-healing wounds. Can also be applied to locally to the affected area when the baby develops diaper/nappy rash.
Carbo veg: This remedy is useful for when you suffer from indigestion, eructation etc. When you feel distension in your stomach and uneasiness. A single dose of the 30th potency will do the trick.
Cantharis: This remedy is useful when you have kids at home. Whenever you or your child spills some boiling water or tea etc on the skin you can leave it to cantharis to heal the burn or scald. It prevents the bleb formation that is the water filled eruption which is formed after a burn/scald. It reduces the burning pain and prevents secondary infection at the burn site. It is also available in ointment form. But oral doses of cantharis 30 are to be given four times a day for 2 days along with external application.
Drink more fluids
- Drink more fluids, regardless of your activity level. Don't wait until you're thirsty to drink. Bring a reusable water bottle with you to maintain hydration. If you're at work, you could also bring a pitcher and glass and fill it every morning.
- If you're older, be especially careful to drink fluids because the amount of water retained by the body decreases with age.
- Avoid salt tablets if possible. If your doctor has you on water pills, ask him or her how much you should drink.
- Don't drink liquids with dehydrating caffeine, alcohol, or large amounts of sugar. Avoid very cold drinks.
- At family events and reunions, bring a cooler of cool drinks.
- Cut back on exercising; if you must exercise, drink two to four glasses of cool, nonalcoholic fluids each hour.
Keep your body cool
- Dress in lightweight light-colored clothing and sun-reflective shirts. Wear loose clothing.
- Wear wide-brimmed hats and sunglasses. Keep a stash of hats on hand for friends and family!
- According to the cdc, fans may provide comfort but they do not prevent heat-related illnesses when the temperature is in the high 90s. Take a cool shower or bath, or move to an air-conditioned place to cool off.
- Stay in the shade, especially between 11 a. M. And 3 p. M.
- Avoid strenuous activities during the heat of the day.
- Never leave anyone in closed, parked vehicle, even with the windows down.
- To feel cooler, eat cooler. Reduce your protein intake.
- Open your house to the breeze after sunset and leave it open until dawn.
- In the early morning, draw the shades before the temperature starts to rise.
Protect yourself from the sun
- Don't get too much sun. Sunburn makes it difficult for your body to dissipate heat.
- As well as a hat and sunglasses, wear sunscreen spf 15 or higher. The most effective products say 'broad spectrum' or 'uva/uvb' on their labels.
- Be aware of heavy sweating, hot and dry skin, rapid pulse, pale or clammy skin, and cramps in your leg or abdomen muscles. All could be signs of heat disorder.
- If you are older, it's wise to keep medical information readily available, including phone numbers of health care providers and copies of your prescription and health insurance cards.
My daughter is14 year old. She has 15 to 19 days cycle. Means sometime she has period in 15th day & sometime itis 18th day with 3days bleeding. No pain nothing. Is normal
I had a sex with my girlfriend. And during sex she get discharge but that discharge was not normal it was dark white sticky discharge. And after next day she get discharge again white color discharge. But how it's possible discharge comes during sex then how she get discharge without having sex. I am worried please help. Explain.
I am 34 year old lady. My menstrual period remain only for a day or two and that too is very less as compared to normal one. Whether it some problem or it is just normal at this age.
My periods got delayed by 15 days every month. Is it normal? Also I have facial hair and noticed spotting recently.
My wife 5 month pregnancy .she want to remove her pregnancy .she can take mifepristone tablet. It maybe work.
Are you observing bumps and lesions in and around your vagina? These are female genital sores, which may be painful, itchy, produce a discharge, and are very tender. These lumps and sores may occur due to skin disorders. Female genital sores mostly appear as a symptom of STIs or sexually transmitted infections. STIs are considered to be a hidden epidemic, which many women leave untreated because of embarrassment or fear.
Diagnosis of female genital sores
A physical examination is conducted for determining the cause of genital sores and lumps in females. A pelvic exam test will be undertaken and you will have to provide reports of your medical history. Certain tests such as blood work and a culture of the sore may be required as well. A culture involves taking a swab sample from the affected sore and testing it for detecting bacteria. After the cause of your genital sores is determined, an ideal treatment method is prescribed.
On observing the symptoms of genital sores, you can apply some self-care measures to treat them before you get to visit a doctor. You can try a sitz bath, which is effective for pain and discomfort relief. A sitz bath can be prepared at home by filling your bathtub with warm water, going up to your hips when you get immersed. You should add a mild saline solution or baking soda to the bathtub water. A small basin for a sitz bath can be purchased from a drug store.
- The method or treatment for genital sores and lumps depends on the cause.
- Certain topical oral medicines are used for treatment of the sores and for relieving pain.
- Other medications such as antibiotics, corticosteroids, pain relievers, antiviral medicines and several anti-itch drugs are also used.
- Some types of genital sores do not need treatment, but you should get them removed if they bother you. A noncancerous cyst is an example of such type of a sore.
- The long term outlook for genital sores in females depends on the cause, once again. Sores and lumps caused because of chronic skin conditions and genital herpes are likely to recur. The long term outlook also depends on how fast you get an existing STI treated.
For the prevention of female genital sores, you should practice protected sex by using condoms. This prevents the infection from spreading to the people you have sex with. It is also important for you to open up about your condition and seek proper treatment, if you experience symptoms.