Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S Sairam
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. S SairamYour feedback matters!
I read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer's disease. Is this true? If so which food do this and how much would I have to consume to get the benefits.
My daughter is suffering from cerebral palsy. We r giving her occupational therapy but she is not responding well. We r frustrated.
I was suffering from viral, doctor advised me paracetamol, on third day the temperature goes up to 103 , doctor advised on phone to take Meftal 250 mg, in the next early morning I was having stomach pain, extreme gas ,and I fainted for few seconds and my son told me I have seizure for few seconds, 5-6 seconds, I never have seizure anytime before, doctor said it might be due to dehydration as I was not eating and drinking fluids much or due to reaction of Meftal medicine. I am better don't have any fever, does that seizure require serious attention? Do I need to worry?
My mother had migraine problem since last 15 years. Now this problem is going very major. Doctors said do spinal fluid test. After this test,will there be any problems?
Hi I am 35 yr old with diabetes of 10 year old and I am facing sex problem and also numbness in foot.
My son is 18 years old. He is suffering from epilepsy by birth. After 9 years to 12 years 3 years course of medicine. When stopped medicine start fits than 12 to 15 years again 3 years course and stop medicine but once again start fit. Now he has been take medicine. Free from fits during medicine. His activities are normal but he is slow learner. He is not going to school. How is develop his activity according to age. He is reading alfabets but not create the words. Write counting till 100. He is shopping from local store alone but does not about money. Can you suggest me anything.
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate. The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting.
Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.