Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. N SairamYour feedback matters!
I have a severe migraine from many days, no tablets are able to control the pain, is there any good way to control it?
Since a week, whenever I wake up at morning, or even after I wake up from sleep during day time, I find that my left and becomes little numb and then the area from my fingers to the heart seems to b pumping little blood and uneasy kind of feeling .heart beat seems to b connected with the left hand's movement .i fear of heart attack that too from nowhere. Pls help.
Just to give you a brief background, my father is 72 years old and a diabetic and has Hepatitis C and previously suffered a Diabetic stroke 2 years and had resultant some brain damage from which he made an almost full recovery. He was hospitalized then for a about 2 months and he could recollect all before and after the hospital stay. Recently it was identified that he has some blood clots in his brain and a clot removal surgery was recommended by the local doctors who referred us to another hospital in a another city. The neurosurgeons there have advised that as it currently stands the surgery poses a high risk of post surgery hemorrhage and to compound the problem, he is now highly anaemic. The doctors have advised that he undertakes treatment with clot dissolving medication for a few weeks and then check response to before we go in for surgery due to the risk factors. My father is experiencing intermittent loss of coordination and feeling numb on one side arm and leg which lasts for sometime and then he normalizes. Please could you kindly advise what our next course of action should be. We would highly value your thoughts on this and recommendations. An urgently reply would be greatly appreciated.
I had been suffering with migraine since 10 years but now pain is shifting from one side to another side. What to control it.
I get a very bad headache I tried many doctors they say it might be migraine but my headache is so worse that I have to tie a cloth around my head so tight jus to get relief from that pain whereas medicines don't work what might be the reason?
Sir, I have Ncc from last 9 months I have already taken medicine from a neurosurgeon what some times I have headache giddiness and feeling weakness in right side of body Please suggest.
I'm a 27 year male. I work in 24/7 shift and don't take food properly. Often I get sores on my tongue in a particular place. My inner mouth layer is damaged and I can't take hot foods now. Could this be a nerve damage?
Her hands and legs shakes normally also and she had a thyroid also but that is in control what else could be the reason? Please advise.
Hello My brother suffered from epilepsy 1 year back. He took treatment and took medicine Rcinex for 1 year complete. Now he is a heavy drinker. Is it fine if he drinks when he had a history of epilepsy?
I am 26 year old mother of two daughters. I have migraine since 6 months. Please tell me the causes and treatment for this? And permanent solution to cure it?
Here are 10 foods you should add into your diet that can help improve your mind:
1. Leafy greens. Some ideas: kale, spinach, collard and mustard greens. These foods are high in folate and b9, which improve cognition and reduce depression.
2. Cruciferous vegetables. Broccoli, cauliflower, bok choy, brussels sprouts and kale contain folate and have cartenoids that lower homo-cysteine (an amino acid linked with cognitive impairment).
3. Beans and legumes. These foods contain more folate, iron, magensium and potassium that can help with general body function and neuron firing. They also contain choline, a b vitamin that boosts acetylcholine (a neuro transmitter critical for brain function).
4. Whole grains. Good bets include quinoa, kammut and gluten-free oats (not bread and cereal)
5. Berries and cherries. These fruits contain anthocyanin that protects the brain from further damage caused by free radicals. They also have anti-inflammatory properties and contain antioxidants and lots of vitamin c and e.
6. Pumpkin, squash, asparagus, tomatoes, carrots and beets. These vegetables, if not overcooked, contain vitamin a, folate and iron that help with cognition.
7. Omega 3s. People whose diets contain daily omega 3s have been shown to have 26% less risk of having brain lesions that cause dementia compared with those who do not. These fatty acids help the brain to stay in top shape. You can get your omega fatty acids from fish, flax seeds, olive oil (not safflower) or by taking a good quality omega 3 supplement.
8. Almonds, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts and pecans. All of these nuts contain omega-3s and omega-6s, vitamin e, folate, vitamin b6 and magnesium.
9. Sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. These seeds contain zinc, choline and vitamin e.
10. Cinnamon, sage, tumeric and cumin. Theses spices can all help to break up brain plaque and reduce inflammation of the brain which can cause memory issues. In addition to eating the foods listed above, you’ll want to decrease the risk of illnesses that can make your brain age such as obesity, heart disease, diabetes and hypertension.