Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N R BhaktaYour feedback matters!
I am having many issues - Oedema of both hands with pain, No Menses Since 6 Months, Hair loss without dandruff, foot pain with tenderness, warts on neck and checks with acanthosis nigra Weakness and Nervousness in the early morning and Nights.
I have headache since last 2 year at one side front of ear I took many medicine but no benefit When headache occur I completely incapacitate to do work And very severe pain occur please tell me what can I do?
I am suffering from acid reflux for two to three months. I consulted doctor and he prescribed firstly Esomeprazole & Levosulpiride Capsules, then Rabeprazole Sodium. I became fine for quite sometime but the situation became worse after sometime. Now I am suffering from acid reflux on daily basis. My mouth becomes sore. Throat irritation/burning. Voice becomes dull. For quite sometime I was using diluted (H2O2) to clean my teeth continuously for two to three months & I think, maybe this could also be one of the reasons behind my disease (Acid Reflux. I never had such kind of stomach problems any time before in my life. Pls help!
I am 24 years old boy. My very pain in teeth. Am very medicine used but not stop my pain. So please help me.
I am divorced, no one ready to marry with me because of child, I can't without child. For supressing sexual desires what should I do?
I have been masturbating a lot of late. How should I come out without being distracted? Does it affect my health? If yes then negatively or positively?
Hello. My age is 24 year. I have exceeded amount of liver anzyme sgot and sgpt. I have left alcohol from past 19 months. Please suggest me what should I do?
I am 17 year old girl I am suffering from weakness and dizziness and sleeping too much I tried home remedies but it didn't work. Pls advice me what to do.
I'm 28 years old male. I think I have Klinefelter syndrome. I do not look like a 28 years old male. I have narrow shoulders and less energy from childhood. Got psoriasis. Lack of concentration and ADHD.
I am 35 years old male, I am having mild pain in left side abdomen (rectum, I feel) for last 3 month, shown to 4 doctors some said colitis some said IBS, now I frustrated, please held, shall I go for colonoscopy, within 3 months I reduced 9 kg weight.
He had high BP and doctor said that he has heart problem . We have already taken ECG also. Wat to do ?
My teth is accidentally broken one of the piece picking through out another one pice are ther that teeth very pain full what can I do?
I am 22 years old female. After sleeping when I tried to get up l suffers with strong headache, please help me.
Pain during labor is different for every woman. It ranges widely from woman to woman and even from pregnancy to pregnancy.
It is caused by contractions of the muscles of the uterus and by pressure on the cervix. It's often not the pain of each contraction on its own that women find the hardest, but the fact that the contractions keep coming and that as labor progresses, there is less time between contractions to relax.
To help with pain during labor here are some things you can start doing before or during pregnancy:
- Educate yourself: Take a birth preparation course class. Ask questions to learn about the different stages of labor so you know what to expect. The better prepared you are the more choices you have during labor.
- Regular exercise: Learn several effective techniques to manage pain during childbirth such as position changes and different breathing methods. Prenatal yoga helps strengthening the entire body, increases flexibility, gives you stamina and relaxes your mind. Join Lamaze classes being conducted at your hospital to educate yourself about the ways you can decrease your perception of pain during childbirth through relaxation techniques, breathing exercises or massage. Exercise regularly, but do not over do and stress yourself.
- Find support: Ask your husband to actively participate along with you in the birth preparation classes. Take his support while you exercise. He too would feel involved.
- Stay well nourished: Pay importance to your diet. Include all the necessary nutrients in your diet and avoid foods which are not recommended during pregnancy. Get in touch with a professional nutritionist to get your ideal diet chart designed.
- Stay calm and positive: Negative thoughts make labor stressful and intensify the pain. Labor transforms you, but you need to harness your mental strengths and stay composed. People may push all kinds of suggestions on you during labor; listen but don't feel you have to go along with them. Choose what you feel comfortable with and find the best option for yourself.
Remember, your ability to endure the pain of has nothing to do with your worth as a mother. By preparing and educating yourself you can be ready to decide how to manage during labor and childbirth.