Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N R AggarwalYour feedback matters!
My eyelashes and my hairs are falling day by day frequently. I feel that after some time I will loss whole eyelashes. Please help me.
In my face so many nail marks are their So what types of cream I use to remove this mark? please suggest me. Give me the solution.
Is there any facewash for me I hv tried almost all types of facewash wich is common like garner himalaya n patanjali. My skin is dry. Suggest me smthng? Himalaya products does not suit me. Thank you.
Sir, I have pimples on my head I've taken many treatment but not happen any thing. Sir can you please suggest what I have to done. Sir please answer my as fast as possible.
Iam 25 years old female. I got married two years back. Immediately after a month breakouts started on my face n are still continued. What is the reason? What shd I do to get rid of this acne.
Dear sir, I am suffering from hair loss and thinning of my hair. What should I do to get best result regarding this problem? Please suggest me something which is much effective for my problem.
I am 19 years old male. Last 2 months ago .acne arose on my face. Now acne are stop but black scars are present on my face. I am using dermadew acne soap. Please tell me a suitable cream for acne scars.
Hello sir, meri ek friend h jiske face pe hamesa dana nikal jata h wo pimples ni hota h kisi aur type ka dana rahta h, mai kuch suggest kijiye taki uska face Acha ho jaye aur wo thik ho jaye.
I have hair fall problem what should I do and I drink more water before food is it a good for health or not.
I have many pimples on my face and my hair also dry please tell me the solution? Please help me and solve my problems?
In spite of several reminders about the ill-effects of smoking, you might still be an unperturbed chain smoker. Smoking is one vice that not only ruins the health of your heart, lungs and brain, but it also damages your skin. The changes smoking can bring about are usually gradual and hence we tend to overlook. A peek into the effects of smoking on your skin may curb your urge to smoke henceforth.
- Smoking increases chances of a scaly skin: You may not be aware that puffing cigarettes can make you develop a serious skin condition. Scaly skin or Psoriasis is an autoimmune skin disorder but the chances of contracting this disorder are increased with every pack of cigarettes you smoke. Psoriasis has severe impacts on the kind of life you live. It might lead to estrangement from friends and acquaintances, making you end up lonely and depressed. Studies reflect smoking a pack each day for twenty years at a stretch increases your risk of developing a scaly skin by sixty percent.
- Smoking leads to irregular sleep patterns: It is frequently noticed that despite a full night's sleep, a person feels tired and overworked. The reason could be a lack of nicotine during your hours of sleep. This lack makes you uneasy in bed. Lack of sleep is always evident in the quantity and quality of work a person does.
- Smokers can have bags under their eyes: Do you wonder why make- up tips fail in freshening up your appeal? It could be the result of your bad habit of smoking. Though dark circles and bags under eyes are not indicative of other essential problems, they do make you look exhausted and elderly. Instead of using cold compress to get rid of these bags, try quitting cigarettes.
- Smoking can cause persistent scars and bruises: Smoking prevents or rather delays the process of healing. Researches show how nicotine leads to vasoconstriction. It constricts the small blood vessels in different parts of your body prohibiting blood flow to these parts. Scars and bruises take a longer time to heal because the oxygen in your blood doesn't reach them.
- Smoking will make you lose your radiant skin: If you have a beautiful, glowing skin, prepare to bid farewell to that glow. An excess intake of nicotine deprives your skin of oxygen. Your skin looks dehydrated. Smoking also drains out important nutrients like vitamin C which is known for its effects against skin damage.
A healthy skin is the easiest key to the secret of looking pretty and confident. Quit smoking and experience the wonderful effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.