Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N PrakashYour feedback matters!
Sir when I am working on computer I miss the alphabet for example at 2, 4 min I forget that which alphabet is called a. Same things happen with numbers. My expression are change immediately. And I also can't sleep long time. I wake up 4 5 time on night bt I m feeling so tired. I am thinking so much without any connection and limitations. Is this symptoms for depression. What I do ?which kind of doctor I contact.
I am vani 37 yrs. I am very depressed due to my husband past affair. But I came to know only two years later. But I can not accepf. He say I din do any thing its sll lie. But thevlady says he used three times.
I feel depressed n angry n uncertain mood swings. I have lost my patience for certain things n those things I really can not change. I feel insecure n demoralized. How should I boost my confidence. I have suffering from low self esteem. Please help how can I boost myself.
Dear Sir, I have a co tenuous body pain. I used each and every medicine which I know. Please tell some medicine which mak.
I 42 years old, it seems I have some hormonal changes during this time, as I quit my job recently, now I am in complete depression. Sometimes my right brain have some severe headaches in frequency of day or two. Please suggest.
I lost somebody close last year and since then fell very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help.
I'm 31 years old man, I'm having smocking for last 3 years, so please help avoid this smocking, please solve my problem.
I am 24 years old.Though I am not sure of what exactly I am going through but there is something strange I feel often.Like mood swings, fear, anxiety, secluded. And above all over thinking. Kindly help me out.
please tell me, I have to study, but when I study I fall asleep. What to take? To not to fall asleep. Please tell me.
Hello doctor. Am 21 years old Sometimes I get irritated for small problems. When I fix my mind on some thing and when it does not work I get irritated and I cry. My heart beat also increases and I feel very light. Also tired. At that time I could not be calm. But after sometime I understand and il be calm. What should I do for this? Is this due to anxiety?
I am a student. I am preparing for exam. Which are to be held 2 months later. But something has stuck in my mind. Which is making me afraid of appearing in exams. Idont know what to do. please help.
Hi I am in constant fear of dying. I cannot enjoy what I used to do before. I did my ecg few months back it showed sinus tachycardia bt flattening inflat leads. So I consulted cardiologist and he told that was because of the anxiety. But the symptoms which I am facing are same like heart attack. I feel nausea on some days and some days it better. But the doctors say thats because of acidity. On some days there is chest pain and sometimes I have tingling in the fingers of hand. When its good I do not feel anything. And suddenly I start googling about the symptoms and start worrying. What could be the reason?
I am a 18 years old bOY I hAve entrance exam just after few days bt I hAve involve in social networking so badly that I am not getting proper nap can't concentrate on study and always in tension and mental stars ses so what should I do now.
How Smoking Impacts Your Organs
As you inhale cigarette smoke, about 7000 carcinogens stir the crevices of your body. In India, about 3,00,000 people die every year due to smoking-related issues.
Here's a list of 5 such organs, which are the most affected by cigarette smoke.
1. Your lungs - Your lungs are probably the first organs to bear the wrath of cigarette smoke. Majority of the lung cancer cases are due to smoking. Other diseases include bronchitis and emphysema. This smoke paralyzes the cilia lining the inner walls so much so that it overproduces mucous. When the mucous builds, respiration suffers. Asthma and cancer follow.
2. Your Skin - Your skin also gets affected up to a huge extent if you smoke. You could have deep circles under your eyes, wrinkles on your skin, and stretch marks, if you continue smoking over time. Also, there lies the risk of major health issues like skin warts, psoriasis, skin cancer, and wounds, which may take longer to heal.
3. Your Penis - Studies revealed that you can take longer for an erection and find it difficult to maintain it if you are a heavy smoker. Studies have also revealed that men who quit smoking had longer and firmer erections.
4. Your Liver - Smoking increases the chances of you suffering from liver cancer dramatically. According to studies, half of the liver cancer cases are due to smoking. Obesity can also take place if you're a heavy smoker.
5. Your Eyes - Smoking affects your eyes to the extent of making you blind. Partial vision loss, glaucoma, cataracts, dry eye syndrome, and diabetic retinopathy are some of the other diseases you are susceptible to if you smoke.
Despite the negative effects, quitting smoking can save you from all of these potential health hazards.
Here are some ways to help you quit smoking.
1. Nicotine Replacement Therapy - There are a few nicotine replacement tools in the form of nicotine nasal sprays and nicotine inhaler, which you can use to quit smoking.
2. Chew on something - You should try to chew on some candy, or a gum, or anything crunchy and satisfying once you start getting restless for a cigarette or any other form of nicotine. That usually helps.
3. Relaxation techniques - If you are resisting tobacco strongly, it can be very stressful indeed. Take a break from whatever you are doing and go out for a walk, practice muscle relaxation, yoga or deep breathing to keep the craving out of the way.
4. Get involved in some physical work - Getting involved in some work will surely go a long way in reducing your craving. You can also try out physical exercises like squats, running, or jogging. Otherwise, you can also indulge in some needlework, or anything, which involves concentration or physical work.
Related Tip: 7 Dangerous Changes that Smoking Causes to Your SKIN