Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Ophthalmologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with N.Mohanlal
Submit a review for N.MohanlalYour feedback matters!
Good afternoon sir.. I am 22 year old. Sir under my eyes blackcircle. What I do to remove blackcircle help me. Because it's look very bad sir. Help me..
I am 50 years old and if I watch television even for 5 minutes my eyes start itching what is the remedy.
Hello, I am a 45 years old male, it professional living in the u. S. I have been detected with cataract in both my eyes and I had a cataract operation last year in my left eye. My right eye is due for it now, but I would like to try ayurvedic or homeo or any other non-surgical method of curing. Appreciate any advice on this. Thanks.
Respected sir /ma'am I am 42 years old and a diabetic patient since a week my right eye was paining and cos f it my head was aching I thought it might b cos f cold but after persistent pain I consulted a doctor who said dat I have number in eyes around 1.50 nd 0.50 bt doctor said that as per my complaint of fog vision from one eye it cannot be js d reason of spectacles so he sent me to a retina specialist nd doctor chekcd my eye and said that I have yellow dots inside my eye cos f wich he suggested me some tests sch as ANGIOGRAPHY - CBC - ESR - SACE - S.ca- MT XRAY - CHEST S.VDRL - FBS, PBBS r all dese test necessary ?is my condition of eye serious! Am very much confused Please reply as soon as possible Thanks!
Contact lenses are one of the most convenient ways to correct vision related problems. It is easily disposable and requires the least maintenance. It might have minor side effects in the form of irritations and allergies but it requires the least time for adaptability. They help to correct nearsightedness and farsightedness along with astigmatism and age-related vision problems like presbyopia. Following are the benefits and harms of wearing contact lenses.
Positive effects of contact lenses
1. Better vision - Wearing contact lenses improves your vision to a great amount, especially peripheral vision. They are comfortable to wear and can correct both nearsightedness and farsightedness. They can cause discomfort initially but are more effective than glasses. Lenses are also available in bifocals and tints and can be worn for long periods of time.
2. Great for an active lifestyle - Glasses can be a hindrance to sports activities and can limit your peripheral vision. Lenses, on the other hand, are great for an active lifestyle as they require short adaptation period. They are easy to put and take care of and do not require a lot of maintenance on your part as it needs least cleaning.
Risks of wearing contact lenses
1. Dry eyes - Dry eyes are the most common side effects of wearing contact lenses
2. Infections - Contact lenses wearers are prone to infection of the cornea called keratitis. It can cause swelling, blurry vision and other problems due to lack of oxygen supply to the cornea. Infection can be prevented by maintaining the hygiene while wearing and taking off lenses.
3. Allergic reactions - Allergic reaction to the contact lens solution can affect your vision as it causes inflammation of the eyeballs and redness. It can also cause eyelid inflammation and limit your scope of vision.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!