Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. N. L. KhannaYour feedback matters!
Hi I 24 years old, I have nose block problem (left side heavy).From last 1 year, once left side get, right side will get blocked, I have visited so many doctors till now, but I didnt get solution, I lost believe, so please can any body advise on it.
Getting throat pain and I can something is there in my throat like sobe infection and i've to split so many times.
Hi sir/madam I am suffering tinniutes in both ears. Buzz sounds. Faced hearing prob. My age 42. Already I am using homeo medicine .There is no use for me. please suggest medicine for good hearing.
My son is 18 years old. He has a problem of nasal bleeding whenever he goes out for along time in summer or when he is under tension or eats ice-cream very frequently. Tried some of the home medicine. What can be done get rid of it?
Dear Doctor, My mother (60yrs) was recently started pain in the nose. With the MRI scan dr said it is Adenoid Hypertrophy. And they gave few medicines and a nasal spray. Now its increasing the pain. What is the adenoid hypertrophy? If it is the case, will it cause pain? What is the proper treatment?
I am suffering from pain in both ears. My ears are full-filled created sound like cracking. I take ciplox and calories ear drops but did not work. Please give me home remedies and Ear drops ? side effect? I request you please give my Answer.
I am 25 year old male my nose runny taken eating food always runny nose so please advice medicine appointment doctor. Thank you.
I am feeling little dizzy now and then for the last 5 days especially when I close my eyes for few seconds or shake my head. I had my BP checked that showed only little below normal. What could be the possible causes and remedy?
Mujhe sans lene me taklif hai hardam lagta hai ki naak mera jaam rahta hai. Do salo se aisa hai. Any solutions.
Stiffness on right side. Stiff Jaw, right leg n hand. Numbness on right feet after getting up. Pain in left hand. Stiffness in neck too. Have tinnitus too in right ear.
I get lot of dreams without head and tail in the night and sometimes in the daytime too. I hardly get good sleep without dreams right from my adolescent age. Now I am 67. I read books on spirituality and philosophy during daytime. Night I watch TV news and serials. Please suggest something so that I can get sleep without dreams. By the way I snore in the sleep most of the time.
I have a nasal allergy and I am a student in 12th standard science I live in hostel in kota, Rajasthan. So I want to take care of myself. How can I do that?
I am 46 years old male and have a feeling that something is there in my throat always. I met a doctor and he prescribed medicines. Still the feeling is same. Pl advice.
A fluid comes out from my ear nd it smells so badly that people even dnt come near to me nd its my daily problem nd it has started when I was just of 5 years. I hav used a lot homeopathic medicines and nowadays I am using patanjali ayurvedic medicine but my disease is lyk dat only. What should I do nw to stop this.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic remedy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.