Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N K MandoraYour feedback matters!
I have low sperm count my sperm is motile 35% selages is 55%and death is 10% 250ml with this result I cant marriage is the possible to pragnet my partner when I intercourse please and please give me suggestion than I do marriage.
Sir/Madam, Iam 45 Y/M. I am suffering from anal pain and burning sensation for nearly 2 months. Iam not diabetic. Please suggest me. Thank you.
Sir I am sugar patient still I am not married after the marriage doing sex with her if anything problem to her or me please tell me answer sir I am waiting your answer.
Folliculitis is a specialised type of acne, which is manifested with red rashes, dryness of the skin and inflammation on hair scalp. This is a common skin issue and can be treated very well with natural medicines. Ayurveda is one natural form of medicine, which is best used to treat such skin problems. The ingredients used in Ayurveda are all very natural, organic and fresh. This means that there are hardly any side effects in this form of treatment. If you want to cure your folliculitis, with naturally occurring home remedies, then Ayurveda is the line of treatment that can be chosen. Here are some tips to help you in recovering from this skin problem.
- Coconut Oil: Research shows that daily use of virgin coconut oil on the infected area can reduce irritation and inflammation. This needs to be applied once daily for better results. Coconut oil contains fats, which are not only good for consumption in the dishes, but also good for the skin. These fatty acids are absorbed by the skin and help in a speedy recovery.
- Neem: The extensive anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of neem leaves are very well known all over the world. Fresh neem leaves can be made into a paste and directly applied over the infected area. Apart from providing a soothing sensation, it also removes all the dirt from the infected area, thereby cleaning it and giving it time to heal faster.
- Vinegar: Vinegar has a unique property of reducing rashes and redness that develops on the skin. For instance, apple cider vinegar can be mixed with two parts of water and directly applied to the infected area for about 10 minutes.
- Garlic: Eating garlic clove or garlic supplements every day helps in reducing inflammation. It is said that garlic contains sulphur and other supplements, which help in reducing the inflammation that folliculitis causes. Once the inflammation is reduced, the pain subsides to quite an extent. With less discomfort in the affected region, the infection heals faster.
- Aloe Vera: The juice of aloe vera, when applied onto the infected area, causes the burning sensation and itching to soothe. This soothing property of aloe vera makes it an important remedy. Once the skin is cool and clean, the infection heals faster.
These are some of the naturally occurring remedies to cure folliculitis faster and to provide immediate relief to those suffering from it.
In winter season my nose was always blocked and frequently I am getting headache what may be the problem?
Hello sir, I have headache one side its effect on eyes and little bit stomach pain. What should i do to cure?
I have severe headache. I tried many home remedies but its not effecting me. I want relief from my headache. What should I do?
Dr. I am 45 yrs. Planning to get married, with in next 3 months. Since the age of 15, I used to indulge in masturbation and I continued to do so. Now my concern is is it possible for me to impregnate my would be wife. Due to masturbation I may have lost quality sperm, I am looking for women below 30 yrs. Because what I heard and read is woman above the age of 30, have fertility problems. And given my age. To is OK to marry women between 30- 40 age group. Can we be able to have better conjugal life. Pplz help.
I am a 29 year old male. I fell off from a bike 11 years ago in 2006 and was injured on the left leg. I was wearing a helmet and did not suffer any head injury. I did not know anything about concussions back then and neither the doctor who treated my leg tell me about the possibility of having a concussion. I have now read what a concussion is and how it can happen. Though I did not get hit on the head by any object, but I have read that even a jerk or sudden stoppage can move the brain back and forth in the skull and can cause neuron damage. I do not remember getting any symptoms of concussion back then and neither did I pay any attention to such symptoms. I am now feeling scared that I might have had a concussion which I did not notice and might have suffered some brain damage including damage to neurons. Are such damages permanent or does the brain recover itself? Do I need to be scared for the rest of my life? Is there anything I can do to rest my worries? Are my worries justified today after so many years? Kindly help.
I have breathing problem from some days. What are the reason behind this disease? What precautions should I take?
I have felling pain in my stomach since I am 18 It was become very bad and bad so please help me some consult.
I am a 19 year old male, There are a lot of cases of malaria in area I wanted to know if there is any vaccine or prevention measures so that I won't get infected by it.
Migraine problem since 3 years. I think its due to some food stuff like biscuits and food made from maida. Mostly pain occurs on right side of head . How can it be cured ? Can't take any medicine because I am breastfed mom .
The popular spice may help prevent and combat diabetes by acting as an insulin substitute for people with type 2 diabetes. Cinnamon itself has insulin-like activity and also can potentiate the activity of insulin. Cinnamon has a bio-active component that we believe has the potential to prevent or overcome diabetes.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones."