Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. N K Mandora

General Physician, Delhi

Dr. N K Mandora General Physician, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. N K Mandora
Dr. N K Mandora is an experienced General Physician in Paschim Vihar, Delhi. You can visit him at Noble Clinic in Paschim Vihar, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. N K Mandora and consult privately on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Noble Clinic

Gh-6/26 , Vihar-87, Meera Bagh, Paschim Vihar. Landmark: New Janta Flats, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. N K Mandora

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am a pcod patient. My doc having qualification dgo, mrco(lond). Is it gud enough education to treat my problem or anyother qualification should have? please suggest me doctors please.

MBBS, DGO (cal)
General Physician,
It is more than good enough. Stick to your doctor's advice. In our country possibly more than 70% people don't have any opportunity to get treated by a dgo, mrcog (lond) qualified doctor. You are in good and able hand I believe.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 yrs old girl and im having sever snizzing past 3 days and due to that im having fever so could you just help me?

Homeopath, Faridabad
For initial stages of mild fever - take Schwabe's Biocombination - 11. But in later stages of fever with some other cause (apart from cough & cold) and symptoms, need to know more details.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I am VITAMIN -D deficient I checked it was 5.0 How should I improve? Supplements?Diet Plan? I am taking CALCIROL 60K IU - once a week. Please suggest.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Expose yourself to sunlight for 15-20 minutes daily in the morning 2. Take Milk, cheese, egg yolk, Fish (salmon/mackerel/ trout/sardines/tuna) cod liver oil, Mushroom, cereals, orange juice. 3. If you have deficiency of Vitamin D you have to take Vitamin D supplement 60000IU/week fo r 3 months after consulting physician.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 male and my nose is bleeding from last 2 days in the evening what should I do.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello I am giving you health tips to prevent Nasal Bleeding 1.Humidify your home, especially the bedrooms and do not exposed to hot dry air Keep the heat low in the sleeping areas. 2.Avoid injury to the nose lining by forceful blowing, nose picking, or vigorous rubbing. 3 Avoid smoking 4. Get checked your BP 5. ENT physician and/or your primary physician when ever there is bleeding from nose kindly follow given advises: •Lean forward to prevent blood from flowing into your throat. •Do not stuff tissue, cotton •Firmly pinch the nostrils closed by squeezing the soft part of the nose . Hold steady pressure for 10 minutes
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have fever so what I do please give me a better solution and reason of the fever?

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
Please take belladonna - 200 / 5 drops in little water thrice a day for one week. Revert back after one week with feedback.
23 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old boy how can I do kegel exercise to improve better sex life please give me some useful tips.

MD - Alternate Medicine, M-CSEPI, BHMS
Sexologist, Pune
Interrupt urine flow volenteraly 2 to 3 times observe the muscles involved and full it 50 times 5 day a weak.
15 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel very fatigued in the morning (after sleep) and even after that and tend to stretch my arms and body very frequently. Also I have skin which is itching and looks like dry/dehydrated at my fingers joint during winter. It goes and comes back again. I have lost almost 2' waist line after my fathers death since 1.5 years but not my weight. I also started looking like little aged, as I am already 44. Can you suggest some medicine? Please.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Sultanpur
dear Sir please try to maintain a time table. take balance diet and plenty of water daily. add some salads and fruits in this. start some physical exercise like morning walk etc .take proper rest and sleep. you may take cap Maxirich one daily for 10 days. use any oil like mustard or coconut for body massage. tell your progress after that to guide further.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!

General Physician, Mumbai
For headache take tablet paracetamol 650 mg eight hourly and get your vital parameters of the body checked from a nearby doctor and follow up with findings.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dr. you suggest me any medicine where I can satisfy my partner on bed for long time.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. It is not advisable to have prolonged sex because prolonged sex gives less pleasure. The ideal sex timing should be less than 30 minutes so that you both get maximum pleasure. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I cannot seem to hold an erection. I am able to erect sometimes but I am unable to keep it in an erect state long enough for proper intercourse. Please advise. Thank you!

MBBS, DIiploma in Yoga and Ayurveda, Diploma In Dermatology And Venerology And Leprosy (DDVL), PGDPC
Sexologist, Pune
First remember athletic or aerobic exercise and overall fitness also important. Secondly raw fruits and cow milk etc will help a lot. Also medicines by courier and personal guidance is very helpful for long term good results.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Does girls masturbate like men, I enjoyed sex many times with a girl but still now I didn't saw any squirting as I do, does she felt anything bad in my sex?

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- Squirting is a kind of orgasm experienced after the stimulation of G spot of female which needs a lot of skills and practice to get perfected, so do some research and start practicing.
14 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have aback bone problem Nd neck pain problem can you tell me the permanent solution for an which type of excise I should do.

MS Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Panchkula
Learn spinal extension exercise from your local physio and add heat therapy like SWD for 10 sittings.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I do not have any previous record of jaundice but now a days my stool is regular and I have some stomach problems. Please help?

General Physician, Delhi
Symptoms of jaundice are - light-colored stools, dark-colored urine, and itching of the skin, nausea,vomittings,decreased appetite. If u have such symptoms, get ur sr bilirubin checked. Hope this helps u .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir how to increase penile size and girth .my girl says she wants deeper penetration as I have 5 inches. Its not adequately satisfying her. Pls tell me the remedy for increasing length and girth of penis. Pls. Sir Does masturbation leads to reduced or prevention of penile size ? Because I was chronic addict of masturbation till last week. From past 7 years I have been masturbating thrice or four times in a week. Now my girl demands more length I am worried.

General Physician, Nashik
The average size of the erect/aroused penis ranges from 3.2 inches to 6.5 inches, but even lower sizes don't make a difference to the ability to have sex, please one's partner or have children. The aroused female vagina only extends between 3 to 4 inches, and even here, the most sensitive parts are towards the outside. Girth is a little more important, but most important is how you use it. So please focus on the person you are with and make sure your partner enjoys the experience - there is really nothing more important than that in sex. Anyone who tells you that size is important doesn't really know what he is talking about. The only way to increase penis size or girth (thickness) is through surgery, but this is painful and risky. None of the medicines marketed to increase penis size work and they are a waste of money.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Problems Of Hernia

F.I.A.G.E.S , MNAMS (Membership of the National Academy) (General Surgery) , DNB (General Surgery), MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
Play video

Here are some problems related to hernia

3540 people found this helpful

I am having problem in my thumb nails. There are horizontal ridges and lines in centre of my nails. I consulted a doctor at national skin institute where I was given a nail lacquer" nail on solution" and a Bolton and vitamin capsule. I took the medicine and applied the solution also but nothing happened to my nails. I don't know what to do and which doctor to consult.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Lengthwise ridges, if they are evenly spaced over the whole nail, are common and harmless, and generally associated with normal aging and the nail’s increasing inability to retain moisture.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I do masturbate 2 times daily feel dry ad nnot much semen is coming will it effect my married life am still single but marriage fixed am slim and she is average am of same height can gain good sex life and children. Effect health as am an epileptic treatment still goin on since 2001 3 doctors changed. An my penis is us 1.5inch long after arouse is 2 inch long.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Masturbation is a normal way of relieving sexual tension. 2.It is, not harmful if done in moderation, preferably 2-3 times a week. 3.Excess indulgence may cause physical problem like weakness, tiredness, loss of memory, lack of energy, lack of concentration, loss of facial glow and sexual problem.. 4.Consult sexologist for further advice
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

It's been six months I m having pain in my lower ankle feet while walking. Especially in the morning after get up from bed. Please suggest me the resolution.

General Physician, Cuttack
It could be due to calcaneal spur or plantar fascitis. Take xray heel and consult orthopedic specialist
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Will vitamin D save my life? Should I really be taking four times the recommended daily dose?

BSc - Food Science & Nutrition, PGD in Sports Nutrition and Dietitics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hello, Not needed... You can simply have a diet rich in vitamin D.. Excess of it can be dangerous.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed