Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N K JainYour feedback matters!
I am getting fat body. I wanna reduce my weight. I have fat tummy. I wanna be thin so please give me some advice to decrease my weight.
Hi, I have a big problem when I sex with my girlfriend. Whenever I enter my penis in vagina my sperm comes outside in 10 second. It is not only in first time but also when I do second time. If I do sex in morning after then if I want to do after 2 & 3 hours sperm comes outside in 30 second. What should I do I am just 25.
I am 60years old I have hair problem . I Have lots of hair loosing day by day. so please give solution
Sir, My penis size is so small and thin . Its abut 4 inch and I am engaged with my girl friend and my gf is not satisfied with my penis size. Please sugest me some oil or smthng else. Is sandal oil is gud for this increasing the size. Please advice
My father is 54 years old. His triglycerides level is 235.7 mg/dl and total cholesterol level is 257.4 mg/dl. I want to know that is it good to have dry fruits in diet.?
tips about LASIK laser corneal refractive surgery
The basic principal of corneal refractive surgery is to induce a change in curvature of the cornea to correct the preexisting refractive error.
Method of surgery:-
Epithelial-stromal flap created by sharp microkeratome or a femtosecond laser, then underlying stroma is ablated with eximer laser to correct refractive error. The corneal flap is repositioned over stroma without sutures.
Typical refractive limitations:-
Spherical range -10.0d to +4.0d,
Cylindrical range up to 4.0 d (glass power: in diaopter)
Advantage of LASIK laser surgery:-
* minimum pain
* rapid visual recovery
* minimum corneal haze
Contraindication to LASIK laser:-
* no ideal for thin cornea
* corneal dystrophy
* severe dry eye
* in glaucoma
Complications of LASIK:
* corneal flap dislocation
* corneal ulcer
* corneal haze
* decrease or increase of refractive error
* dry eye syndrome
I have acne problem that the acne comes from inside the skin the white fluid is not visible from outside but when I clean it there is a tones of it coming out and the marks are remaining as it is and there are very small not pimple type all over nose and its side area my is oliy skin how to remove the pimple marks and make the skin brighter.
Hello doctor I am 25 year old boy, I am very depressed due to my sex problem, I have the the problem of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction due to which I only last 30-45 seconds during the intercourse. My family members are planning for getting married this year. So I am very afraid and tensed. Kindly help me. Thankyou Honey6561@gmail. Com.
firstly thanxx for your suggestion. Bt my skin is too sensitive. N all the season small puf type spot shows on my face. My skin type is oily. Can you suggest me good products for my skin. N some homeremedy.
diagnosed with jaundice and piles. Please help quickly. Jaundice level high in urine and present in blood. Nausea feeling high.
I am taking tab atarax 25 mg daily from last 2 years when I do not take that tablet my hole body starts itching so please suggest what should I do for leaving this tablet.
I am suffering from acne for last four years. I have spent almost 1.50L. But result is not really good. What should I do.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.