Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N K JainYour feedback matters!
Dr. please tell me any natural home remedies to get rid of stretch marks on leg and buttocks and it should not come again.
I have a problem of recurrent urine infection even though proper precautions are taken. What can I do or who should I consult?
Cluster headache Problem Morning Headache on One Side of Eye Problem , Please Guide me How To Stop This Problem, Even I Have habit of smoking , It is assured for smoking ? If Yes then I will Quit. Please Tell Truth answer.
I am 45year man having colitis for past 10 years which becomes acute sometimes, but no blood drop ever occurred. Pls advice sir.
My weight is not gaining since one year. I have lean body. Other general condition is good. I have very good appetite. What should I do any medicine or any diet regimen. Please help.
My wife age 42 years and has vanes problem in legs. She has regular pains in her legs. Give us permanent solution.
I am pritha, 23 years old. I have suddenly grown overweight according to my height and age. Need suggestions how could I lose my weight fast.
I am 19 year old male and suffering from hyperhidrosis since childhood. It happens all over the body even in winter season. How can I get rid of from this disease for whole life.
Dr. I have a red sore on my thoung end and some mouth disturbances of taste what is it please help me.
I am 31 year old female. Working as professor in a college. Recent times I am getting backpain. Pls give suggestion for pain relief.
I am 18 years old male, I haven't slept for last 3 days and theirs severe headache all day, I tried many home remedies but it doesn't work, what should I do?
Hello sir I am 23 year old, mother of 11 month old baby. (feeding stage) Day by day my weight loss. What is remedy? Any Ayurveda methods.
I am 30 years old. I am suffering from stomach aches and getting little hunger and my weight is 60 kg Please suggest me how to increase my weight and free from stomach aches.
I am taimoor ,19 years old ,i have hair problem my hairs are too weak and decreasing day by day please help me to make it stronger thank you !
I am 17 years old I am very short in size I want to become taller. Do you have any method to get taller please explain it to me.
I am 17 old boy my body is thin with no attraction I take healthy diet regularly but nothing makes me to grow my body.
While taking care of skin externally is definitely a good idea, maintaining healthy skin from the inside is important as well. These don't happen overnight or don't work with external beauty products but only happen when lifestyle changes are put into place. Let's take a look at some of the well known lifestyle changes or habits that can help you get healthier skin.
1. Stop smoking: Apart from contributing to cancer and being nicknamed death sticks, smoking also causes a person's skin to look older. This is due to the fact that it constricts blood vessels within the body and thus causes wrinkles on the skin by disrupting the normal blood flow. It is thus advisable to give up smoking if you want to have healthier skin.
2. Eat more of dark leafy green vegetables:For skin to be healthy; your body also needs to be healthy internally. The best way to do that is to exercise and eat right. Eating right is an even more important and it is important to remember to include dark leafy vegetable which are packed with nutrients required by the body. Some examples of these foods are:
c. Brussels sprouts
e. Romaine lettuce, etc.
3. Exercising or incorporating at least some forms of movement:It is important to get into some regimen of exercising or working out, be it yoga, running whichever may be light, but makes you move during the day. This is very important as movement and exercise helps the lymphatic system within the body to make the immune system stronger. This will not only boost immunity, but will also help detoxify the body and hence help the skin become healthier.
4. Carry out detoxification diets and procedures at regular intervals:Detoxifying isn’t just about having a clean diet, but also about detoxifying the skin from the outside. While you can go for a green or fruits only diet or smoothies and cut out many food groups for a few days to detoxify, it is also important to detoxify the skin as well with body wraps, clay treatments, sugar scrubs, salt treatments etc.
5. Manage stress:This is a silent killer in many aspects as stress leads to hypertension and many other ailments. With regards to skin, stress releases cortisol, which over activates the blood vessels and causes it to make the skin over sensitive. This will result in visible redness, blushing and may even cause acne. Get into and start practicing stress management routines to minimize stress that will not only help you have healthy skin but good health in general. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.