Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am 18 years old. I hv some rash in my whole body and I consult with doctor abou this. Now what can I do?
I have got black heads on my face one month back. I tried lot methods but no result. Pls suggest good one. For this.
FNAC report suggestive of well differentiation squamous cell carcinoma with meta static deposits site rt cervical lymhphnode pt. problem small area of ulceration pt. in my sister.Please tell sir.
I am high having pain in my rectum/anus or you can say at boundaries of my buttcrack. Don't know how to help and which doctor to look for. Pain has been for 3-4 days now.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes .what should I do ?
I have a dark spots on my face what can I do I have used so many creams but no effecting till now what should I do can you suggest good example to remove pimples and dark spots I am having a oily skin.?
My skin gets tan easily. I have tried ahaglow/citafhil facewash n clinmiskin cream as suggested by doctor but still not able to get my original fair color (bleach/detan gives temporary effect and pimples too) Pls guide.
I am 57 old male want to undergo circumcision 1. Is it advisable at this age. 2. Fore skin is longer and hence NOt able to retrieve fully. 3. Is it very painful operation will be on anesthesia 4. How long bed rest is required. 5. I am NOT diabetic how long will it take to wound to be Ok. 6. Sexual intercourse is possible after that or wiil it affect EJACULATION. Regards, Mohan 9840612908.
From past 1 week my palm get wrinkled just by touching water. Earlier it use to happen (only fingers top) while washing cloths for long, but now just washing hand ordinarily it get wrinkled. It stays that way for a minute or 2, then it dries out completely and turn normal.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.