Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N K GuptaYour feedback matters!
Despite making all efforts of regular scrubbing and application of foot cream and lemon and honey scrubs etc. I continue to have severe cracks in my heals and under the big toe on both feet. Also I make use of open house sandals but nothing seems to be helping. Please advise.
Hlo doctor, it's been more than a year, I have been suffering from anal itching after bowel movement, I consulted skin doctor and general physician three times but not got cured, now when I wipe out I feel a little hard bone like thing in my anal I'm worried about it, please help me to get cured. Thank you.
I am a 23 years old .my face part is black especially forehead .i think it is due to heavy sun exposure .i used cosmetics did't work. Could you please give me solution?
May I know which is the best and cost effective derma roller in India. And is it safe to use derma roller? What needle size should I get to see results.
Sir , I am suffering from skin diseases it is just a ring guard type problem but when I had gone for doctor they suggested me to only wear cotton clothes and even given me to many medicine to eat and also to put lotion on the affect body part , and ya when I used to have mango the etching n the ringles use to appear more then before. It has made me unable to do daily works if any possible solution is their pls suggest me sir Thank you.
This days am absorbing that. Am getting dark circles around my eyes it's clearly visible. How can I overcome that.
I have been having a fungal infection between the right side of my neck and shoulder. It is like the form of a ring and its increasing day by day am using ring guard, and initially it dried bu its getting again. What ointment should I use fir immediate recovery.
I had got chickenpox spots and scars and 5 months have past ,though m taking homeopathy medicine ,bur results are not that good. What to do? To remove black spots and scars completely.
I am 57 years old. Having constipation problem since 10 years. Tried all methods/Procedures. Done Endoscopy also. No problem in rectum. please help advise.
Doctor I feel burning sensation when I go for latrine, felt bleeding little amount, applied lobate ointment settled a bit n now again applied soframycin n had beplexforte. Please let me know the solution ,what would it be.
Can you help me I have little red circle dots on both parts of my upper legs next to my ball and really don't know what this is. Rashes between scrotum and leg. Can some one help me thanks.
We all have different skin types. While some have dry skin, others have oily. So if you have oily skin, then here are 5 tips to keep in mind, to keep your skin oil free. Oily skin is usually a constant problem in every season since even after washing the face properly it becomes very oily after some time. And, if some cosmetic is applied, then also it makes no difference, the skin remains as oily as ever. Now dermatologists offer various solutions to this problem. Even though you might come across home remedies like the sugar and lime scrub or yogurt, turmeric paste, it is always better to seek professional help for oily skin.
There are mainly 5 skin types:
- Oily: This skin type has too much oil, which can be seen on the face even after cleaning it.
- Dry: The dry skin lacks essential moisture and looks very dry.
- Normal: The normal type of skin is neither dry, nor too oily and not too sensitive also.
- Sensitive: Sensitive type skin is very sensitive and is easily affected by weather changes or any other factor.
- Combination skin: Combination skin is, in which some parts of facial skin are dry and others are oily. Use non comedogenic and powder based cosmetics.
Here we are going to deal with the oily skin type and its treatment. Oily skin appears to be greasy and teenagers often face the problem of oily skin during their puberty. Oily skin can also be caused due to heredity, diet, hormone levels, cosmetics usage and humid or hot weather. According to dermatologists, diet plays an important role behind oily skin. Consuming oily or fried food or having too much oil in your diet can be the reason behind your oily skin. Weather can also make your skin oily. Humidity especially causes the oil to come out of the pores and give your face a greasy look.
Tips to treat oily skin:
- Use a gentle face wash or cleanser and reduce the use of toner: Use a gentle face wash to wash your face at least twice a day to reduce the oil levels. Also reduce the use of toner, and if you use toner then try using an alcohol free one.
- Keep yourself hydrated: Keeping yourself hydrated is very important as the face starts releasing oils if the skin is not hydrated properly.
- Try the home remedies carefully: You might not know the exact concentration of lemon in a sugar lemon scrub, as excess of lemon can cause allergic reactions. So apply home remedies with discretion.
- Use the cosmetics according to your skin type: Cosmetics are very important for a woman and if your skin is oily, it's better to choose non comedogenic and powder based cosmetics
- Consult a dermatologist for quick solution: We all know that a doctor knows the best cures to all our ailments, so try consulting a dermatologist for a quick solution to your problem of oily skin.