Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N K GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am a female, aged 47 years, with oily and sensitive skin. I am looking for a daily skin care regimen for my skin. Please tell me what should i do to cure?
I have burning after motion. I take sclerotherpy. 6 weeks ho gaye hai. I use isbgol two time. Daily sitz bath se bhi koi farak nahi hai. Gel bhi laga rahi hu. Lots of water bhi leti hu. Mera treatment Pgi chandigarh se chal raha hai. Gatrosurgen se. Mujhe Gerd ka treatment bhi chal raha hai. Burning after stool kab theek hoga. Ek saal problem hai.
Used Bleach (Sunny's cream bleach ) it gave me a bad result it turned my face to black. Is there any solution to this problem.
My libs has changing into black coating from red to black I use so many doctors and medicines but nothing is done what im doing to recover lips shape and color.
I am 22 years old male, but still now I don't have mustache and beard on my face, what I should for growing mustache and beard please help me solve this problem doctor?
I m having Rashes in my Private Parts. This rashes occur most of the time in every year. Kindly Suggest me some ointment or skin creams, which could help me! Thanks.
Hello sir mera skin colour dark hai. Mujhe skin fair Karna hai. Mai supreme glutha white 1500000 mg capsule Lena chahta hu. Kya ye fair skin ke liye sahi hai. Aur kuch suggest kar dijiye fair skin ke liye please help me.
I have got a skin infection. I do not know how it happened overnight. But at that spot I had scratches while playing football. There is a bit of puss and its deep red. Its has occurred in two three spots on my leg.
My skin has a few dark spots and little dull. I am wheatish in colour but dream to have fair skin. Suggest some way? Also I am unable grow beard properly. I have intense growth below the chin but no growth at the cheeks. Also my beard is more just like hair and it is not hard like others have I want to grow a beard like most of people but I am unable to do so. I would request you to address this with a good solution.
With oily skin, the constant feeling of stickiness, excessive pimples, and never-feels-fresh can be extremely stressful. The skin, by its nature, has oil and sebaceous glands in the underlying layers, and an excess amount of these glands can lead to skin being extremely oily. There are, however, various products available in the market that are specifically meant for oily skin types. In addition, there are various things that can be included as part of regular skin care to manage oily skin to leave you with more glowing, less oily appearance.
Read on to know more.
- Face wash: Regular cleaning, at least twice a day, is one of the best skin care regimen to manage an oily skin. Warm water and soap or a non-soap cleanser should be used to wash the face. These contain substances like benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and you might have to try a couple of products to see what would suit you best. If you have acne, benzoyl peroxide would also help control acne. In the initial days, it might cause some redness and itching, but will soon subside. Also, be careful not to overwash it in an attempt to wash off the oil constantly. This can cause dryness and irritation too. If the oiliness is too much to manage, then using blotting pads or even regular tissue paper to remove the oiliness during the day can be useful.
- Choosing cosmetics: Using oil free or water based cosmetics is more beneficial and helps control the oiliness. Also, choosing a right moisturizer and applying it rightly is very essential. The face is not evenly oily, some parts would be oilier than others. A moisturizer with petrolatum or lanolin should be avoided.
- Skin contact: With oily skin, avoid hair falling onto your face, as also hands, especially if you have nails. There is a high tendency to pick on acne which only increases the spread.
- Skin toner: An oil free, alcohol free toner can be used on the oiliest patch. This will be light on the skin and help reduce the sticky feeling. While using this, keep in mind the patches that are oily and dry and apply it only on the areas that are oily.
- Sun exposure: Limit sun exposure by using oil-free, water-based sun screen products. This is essential to block pores and provide sun protection.
- Exacerbating factors: While sebaceous glands usually become active during puberty and subside over a few years, for some, they may continue to be active into adulthood. This causes acne, and is aggravated by humid or cold weathers, stress, or by certain foods. Identify these changes and try to avoid them.
These simple, easy-to-follow measures will definitely help manage oily skin much more effectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am not using any soap on my skin. I can bath only with water and plastic scrubber to rub skin is it correct or not please give me suggestion.
Hi. My skin has become dark under my arms. Dunno may e because of using razor. Is there any remedies to remove that dark patches without doing any treatment.
I have a dark circle marks around my lips. It is too annoying. Please suggests me how to get rid of it.
A number of patients who have undergone gastric bypass surgery face hair loss and skin problems after surgery. The symptoms occur due to deficiencies in Vitamins B12 and D, the depletion in iron and zinc levels, as well as the low levels of some essential proteins associated with gastric bypass. These are all essential elements for skin health and the healthy growth of hair and nails.
IN my clinic, many patients are visiting with complaints of loss of hair and various dermal symptoms including abnormalities in skin and nails, sudden darkening of complexion (whole body), melasma, sunken cheeks, eyes & depressed temples due to lack of proteins and fats. Such patients fair extremely well with correction of deficiencies and dermal fillers like JUVEDERM VOLUMA & JUVEDERM ULTRA PLUS done to restore the lost volume.