Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. N. K. DhamijeYour feedback matters!
My wife is under regular b. P. Medication. She also has regular migraine which inspire of so many treatments has not improved. Furthermore now for past year or so she is having sleep disorder. She is unable to get sleep many a times till three or four in the morning. She is very sensitive by nature. Not out of place to mention that side effects of bp medicines has brought pigmentation on her face. Had to change the bp medicines after consulting a cardiologist as directed by skin specialist.
I am 21 years old. N my body skin is bright but face skin is becoming dull n dull. So wt should I do?
I want to loose weight but nothing happened I have done everything but my weight is increasing I have used kellogs k 2 week challenge but nothing happened m still gaining my weight what should I do now I want to be fit and slim I also have healthy diet but still what should I do I cannot exercise daily because I dnt have time much plZzzz help me I want to loss weight in 15 days.
I am in little depression. I have to study for my exams I go to clg in the morning & than classes for acc & maths in the afternoon n in the evening I give tuitions to small students I am in final year bcom but yet not by hearted anything daily I try but still I don't whats wrong with me I can't study. I got 75 % in syjc I really wanna study n passed this year but but don't know whats wrong with me. I always check my mobile as if my mobile is calling me n see on whats app hike if no one is chatting den I see something on youtube. please guide me what to do whats wrong with me really wanna study only one month is left. Thank you.
I am 21 years old and I am having pain at side of my stomach sometimes. I had stone problem once. What should I do?
Are male and female hairootz pills different? What is the impact of a male takes female hairootz pills?
What can I do to increase my height. I used to go to gim. whether it affected? There is any solution for it?
Getting through an ugly divorce is quite a difficult thing, no matter what the reason might be. Your world can turn upside down after a divorce and you have to make a fresh new start in life.
Here are some tips you should follow to get through an ugly divorce:
- Accept the fact that it is okay to have different feelings: All feelings like sadness, anger, exhaustion, frustration and confusion are quite intense after a divorce. You should accept these reactions and they will surely decrease with time.
- You need to give yourself a break: Accept the fact that you are weak and time is required to be back to normal functioning. Your work performance can be affected as well. Taking a break is a must after a divorce.
- Do not try to go through the situation alone: You should share your feelings with your friends and family, and you will surely get help. Joining support groups can also be fruitful. Isolation makes your condition worse; so you must go out, interact and share stuff.
- You should take proper emotional and physical care of your body: Eat timely, work out and relax. Try to maintain your normal daily routine and do not make major life decisions during this point of life. Abstain from too much alcohol and cigarettes as they are not a solution.
- Avoid ugly situations: Avoid talking to your former spouse as discussions may lead to ugly situations and fights, which would enhance your misery.
- Take a hobby: Try to do things you love to do from your heart. Join classes, take music lessons, paint pictures and slowly try to enjoy life. Making new friends is also a good idea.
- Think positive: Positive thinking is a must and if you engross yourself in positive, constructive activities, you are likely to feel good. You need to be flexible and in case you have children, do your best to provide them an ideal atmosphere for adjusting to the situation.
- Time can heal everything: Keep one thing in mind that life will eventually return to normal. Time heals everything and one day you will not be affected anymore.
- Talk to your children and help them cope: You need to provide proper care to your kids for coping with the situation. Talk to your children and make them understand that they are not responsible for the divorce by any means. Try to ease their concerns, be compassionate, but maintain a direct approach. Maintain your child's routine exactly how it used to be, so that they feel less amount of sudden change. Do not involve your children in the conflict in any way.
A divorce is extremely difficult to cope with, as one has never faced or felt such a situation before. With proper support and measures, you can get over a divorce much more easily. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.