Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. N.K. BohraYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years working women .joint family blessed with 3 years son. Born after 3 miscarriages. .but not happy with life. MIL is very cruel .relationship with husband is diluting now.what can i do?
Whether mental depression caused in my 3.5 years old child due to beating of his teacher will go normally whn v shift another school. He is normal at home. When v ask abt his teacher he get frustrated nd avoiding us. He is soft but talkative. He is saying when someone scolded him he feel like crying then he feeling very angry.
I am 80 male. Its been a few days I am feeling laziness in my speak. Though im trying to speak clearly im being unable. please help.
She has whole body pain special in the morning and throughout day. Her uric acid level is 5.9 she has whole body shifting pain. Her haemoglobin is 9.5 please tell me her treatment. Thanks.
Tongue and Ceiling of my mouth always feels dry like cotton from past nearly one year. I smoke two cigarettes daily not more than that. Few days back one of my dentist friend observed that this is smoker's palate but I am not convinced as I am not a chain smoker. Please suggest what should be done to treat this problem. I never feel comfortable.
I am 27 year old. Right now I am preparing for civil service exam. I had stayed during my engg days with my aunt and uncle for 1 year. My aunt treated me very very badly. She asked me to leave after 1 year yet she himself called me to stay in their house as I had already prepared to stay in hostel. She defames me and wrongly accused for pretty things. They just called me because their son was preparing for engg entrance exam and I could accompany him for study and as soon as their motive is over they trashed me out. I had personal grudge with my aunt. She was mastermind behind all this. I cannot forget all these personal trauma till now. I started excessive masturbation after that. I always thought to defame her. I had no respect for her. I saw her as only sexobject. Whenever I masturbate in my conscious I was degrading her. Whenever I saw her I just wanted to beat her mercilessly. But now I wanted to come out from all these stuff as it was sometimes affected my study. Although I never forgive her. Please suggest me solution.
Sir I have a bad habit to eat (gutkha) tobacco. I want to quit it but I unable to do it. Please tell me what to do?
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel depressed and prefer keeping keeping to myself at the time. Please help me.
Hello doctor... I am from delhi.i want to ask that When I wake up in the morning I feel pain in my whole body .what could be the possible reason behind this.Also these days my body temperature become low.its 97.3 celcius.please suggest me the best solution.
Hiiii Doctor, my name is Teena. I am 25 years old. From last almost 3 years, I am suffering from some mental tension. Exactly I do not know what the problem is, but below is a list of how I am feeling- * feeling sleepy all the time. I have been sleeping for about 13-15 hrs now a days * feel irritated whenever I see any eatables. My diet has decreased to a great extent * feel like empty minded all the time * no feeling of joy or happiness in whatever I do * heaviness in head all the time. As if someone has put some 2-3 kgs. Of weight over my head * intense pain in neck and shoulders * feel irritated in talking to others. Want to be alone all the time * mind full of negative thoughts * pain in teeth whenever I eat something * continuous and non-stop thinking on any one topic for over days without any outcome to the problem * feel irritated on seeing any of my study books * feeling very hopeless. As if there is nothing to proceed for in life * body has slowed down. Feeling lack of energy. Weakness all the time. Even for the everyday tasks I need to force myself * problems like constipation or gas or stomachache. Occurs every alternate day And from last 4-5 months these problems have increased so much Please sugest me. What is the actual problem I an suffering from?
Hi Doctor How can I increase my memory power? I forget everything I have learned. With thanks and regards Satish Kumar Mob. 7404402007.
I was in love with a girl for the last 2 years. Now she don't want this relation any more but I can't forget her. I feel depressed for the last 5 days. Help me.
Stress is the physical or emotional response of the body to an internal or external stimulus that upsets the equilibrium of the body. The contemporary lifestyle causes a lot of stress, which may have adverse impacts on your health. The stress hormones which are secreted in animals only during starvation, childbirth or torture are secreted in human beings all the time.
Natural remedies like homeopathy can be used to combat stress without harmful side effects. Since stress is responsible for several health problems and homeopathy aims at eliminating the root cause of said disorders, these remedies can cure a lot of stress related problems too.
The common homeopathic medicines used to deal with stress are:
- Arsenicum album: It is beneficial for people who are anxious, fastidious, nervous or excessively critical. It is also used for patients who exhibit tendencies of paranoia, such as arriving hours early for an appointment out of an irrational fear of being late.
- Calcarea carbonica: It is an appropriate remedy for work related stress or burnout. Often, people feel an intense amount of pressure at their workplaces because they feel that they are constantly being watched and evaluated, and are afraid of making even minor mistakes or have strict deadlines to meet.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is an immediate solution to anxiety and apprehension caused by an upcoming event such as a performance, an interview or a test. Gelsemium can relieve symptoms like short-term paralysis, increased pulse rate, dizziness, nausea and indigestion.
- Argentum nitricum: It is useful for nervous fits and impulses caused by suggestibility and extreme mental exertion.
- Ignatia amara: This is used to deal with depression caused by stress factors like humiliation, fear, guilt and loss. People who go into shock can also be treated with Ignatia amara.
- Kali phosphoricum: It can provide relief from exhaustion due to overwork or prolonged illness. The patient becomes over sensitive, anxious and feels unable to cope with stress.
- Natrum muriaticum: It is the treatment for symptoms like insomnia, claustrophobia, frequent headaches and pain around the eyes. It is also used to treat stress caused by isolation and dejection.
- Pulsatilla: It is a remedy for mild or violent mood swings caused by stress. The patient may alternate between over excitement and depression within a very short period of time.
- Sepia: It is a homeopathic medicine that is used to treat patients of stress who have developed cognitive defect and memory problems.