Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N K BatraYour feedback matters!
How to improve sex power and if I intercorse with anybody. It create effect my sex power or mantility.
My wife consumed alpinia galanga (sitharathai in tamil) during pregnancy. Does it make any side effects. Kindly clarify.
Last month 6th I get period. But nw may 10. Still I did not get my period. I have regular period. But this mnth is delayed. And I am worrying about that am getting pregnant or not. Help me to getting periods soon. Suggest me any home made items, foods etc.
Hi Doctor, my periods comes in every 28 to 32 days, this month its came on 31st day, on 30th whole day it was spotting, this month is neither heavier nor less, today is third day of my period I got suddenly 3 inch blood clotted. Its freaking me. Vomiting sensation and headache. Please advice.
Hi, I am 42 years old and my period is overdue by 45 days. Is it normal or something to worry. I always had a 28 days regular cycles. Never experienced this before.
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fibre which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables: Vegetables are a good source of fibre and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I have asked a question about if a women took ipill after sex and that is within span of two hours, as per the info she would not conceive or get pregnant. However, what if she is not getting periods on date, is it the sign of getting pregnant or what. I have received mixed answers from different doctors, I would request you all, please answer in such a way, that would be helpful not confusing. Thanks.
I get miscarriage on 2 Feb 2015, Next periods on 8 March. Advise me how and when i can pregnant soon ?
I am 24 years old. I have a personal question. Few days ago when I was trying to masturbate I found blood in my fingers. I never saw this when my husband did it. Is it just due to a nail scratch or something serious?
Hello doc Yesterday me n my bf had done our first time sexual activity but we didn't use any contraception at that time. After 4 hr I take I pill Doc please tell me is that safe n beneficial to avoid pregnancy due to unprotected sex or I should take something else more?
My wife had a longer bleeding phase of more than 10 days this menstrual cycle. Pls guid her wat she can do to stop it.
Meri age 25 years h .mujhe bhut thkan rehti h .weight increase nhi ho raha. Digestion sahi nhi rehta or hair fall ho raha h .mujhe gynlogist ko dikhana chahiye ya physician ko. please help.
I am 27 years old. I am pregnant but I want to end dis pregnancy. I missed my periods scheduled on 21 April. Kindly advice me.
A. Nutrition deserves special attention during pregnancy because of increased demand and specific role of different nutrients for the baby during pregnancy.
B. A woman whose diet is adequate before pregnancy is usually able to come out with full term pregnancy
Without elaborate modifications of her diet and lifestyle. For example, in diabetes, incidence of structural defects can be reduced to nil by bringing the blood glucose level under good control couple of months before conceiving.
C. Maternal nutrition taken during pregnancy are very important in supporting breastfeeding. Breast milk is best and complete food for baby during first four months as it also provides antibodies for protection against many infections.
D. Undernourished mothers are prone to delivery before nine months.
So, take good care of your health during pregnancy.