Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. N K AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My eyes are paining because of reddish colour. And I have pain in my knees too. WhaT should I do to cure this.
I had a fall my write hand elbow had fracture Dr. put POP bandage it should be for one month. Being professional I need to use my write hand is there any other bandage available only for effected part pl advise. I.
I am 20 years old malw, I am sporty person. Especially I play cricket. But now my right hand paining whenever I throw ball its start paining and I can't play. Also if I left any weight for specific time its also start paning. The pain is at upper side of elbow of my hand.
Hello sir. I m sidharth. I m 18 years old. I have getting pain in my foot when I walk. Please ask me some tips or name of medicine.
Hand is Not Working Properly After Radial Head Removal Surgery Even After One & Half Year Dear Sir, My(Age 25). On 3rd January 2015, I faced a accident in which my left hand's radial head got damaged. A piece of head cracked inside. I went to the doctor and he said that it needs surgery once the swelling goes down. After waiting more than 10 days doctor decided for operation in which he told me that "it's just gonna so simple and I will just take out the piece of broken radial after which you just have to face the pain of just 2-3 stitches" But when doctor checked all conditions of my left hand he decided to break and remove the head. The operation went successfully in which I got 10 stitches. Now after more than one & half year my hand is still not working properly. I am not able to use straight hand in 180 degree and it is now on 135 degree.� Doctor consulted to take the physiotherapy after which I went approx one month but still I am not able to make my hand straight. I went again to my doctor and he told me for stop therapy and for exercise at home. I am doing exercise daily but not feeling any improvement. However after the therapy my hand started movement as up-down, wrist movement of 360 degree and can use flat hand. Please suggest me what I can do more to make my hand 180 degree. I am not happy and it is becoming reason of depression for me day-by-day. Please guide me or I am thinking to go for another surgery for it. Regard's
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.