Lybrate.com has top trusted Pulmonologists from across India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
I have a sever headache after three months I got to know dat I am suffering from sinus. So what is the medicine or treatment I shouldundergo?
I am Suffering from cough and cold since last month it is very difficult to do my daily task with this problem I think I have remain my headache too pls suggest me some ideas to get rid of this problem.
Mics cabg or micas stands for minimally invasive coronary artery surgery. It is a relatively new and advanced technique of performing coronary bypass for coronary artery disease. In this technique the heart is approached through the side of the left chest via a small 4cm incision. This cut is placed just under the nipple. The chest is entered between the ribs without cutting any bones and by splitting the muscle.
Similar to a regular heart surgery the operation is performed using all arteries or a combination of arteries and veins removed from the leg. The vessel from the leg in these operations is also removed endoscopically without cutting the skin over the leg. Highly advanced instrumentation and advanced techniques allow for the operation to be performed very safely.
Why mics cabg?
Mics cabg has several advantages over the traditional technique:
First and foremost is the fact that no bones are cut. This has several advantages in reducing pain, retaining function and having a positive effect on breathing. Unlike traditional heart surgery return to normal life including driving or other activities is not disrupted and can be started almost immediately.
Second, blood loss is almost negligible eliminating blood transfusion in most and eliminating blood borne infection.
Third, all infections are reduced whether it be wound infections or post surgical lung infection. This makes the procedure ideal in diabetics and older patients who have poor resistance to infection.
Fourth, the incision is so cosmetic and measures just 2 – 3 inches that it's practically impossible to tell that a heart operation has been done.
Fifth, the procedure lasts only 4 days unlike the conventional heart surgery that takes 9 days.
All these benefits put together make for ultra short hospitalization and recovery. The best part is that all the blocks irrespective of their location in the heart can be bypassed in a safe and predictable manner.
My mom (45F) is had fever, headache, Cough, cold, body pain dizziness on day before yesterday. On same day Dr. Said its viral and gave 2 injection and medicines. BP was 150/80 however my mom is taking pills for bp regularly. Dr. said its normal in fever to increase bp. On next day he again gave 1 injection for fever and prescribed below medicines:- 1. Moxikind cv 375 (twine in a day) 2. Inifinair 5/10 mg (night) 3. Recofast (twice) 4. active p (once after meal) Now after 2 days no fever, relief in headache and cold, but still she is suffering from body pain and cough and dizziness. My questions are:- 1. Is it normal to have high bp during fever? 2. Does it seems like viral only? 3. What can be the reason of dizziness? Thanks.
Sir, When sinusitis problem increase then ear swell up means feel very heavy. Due to this listening affect. Sir, please tell me any exercise or medicine so that I can reduce this problem.
I have cold. But its cured. Then now I continuously have cough but no mucus. When I cough my hed is also paining. Why? Is there any problems in my body. Plzz help me doctors.
I am 29 year old girl, I have been suffering from constant dry cough since past 2 years. I have visited a lot of doctors from ENT to MD's to homeopaths, got a lot of blood tests and x-rays done, all conclude to allergy. With all the treatment I am still suffering with the coughing problem. No medicine has worked at all. It has started effecting my work and life as well as my other body parts, as coughing too hard and too much has started to make my chest and back pain severely. Please help me I can not find a way out.
I am suffering from cough allergy from my childhood. I have taken many treatments but did not get any positive response.
I am a male aged 24. I smoke a packet of cigarettes a day. Do I have any home made natural cleansers to clean my lungs and explain me the problems I'm gonna face in the future..
I'm suffering with asthma from last 19 years. Till now it is not cured. I used to take medicine daily. So how can I get relief from this?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I hav chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?