Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N.C. BhattYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, I am 34 years old. Because of tension & controversy I have some pain in my right lung & hand from 3 days. Is it dangerous sir. please help me by explain.
My mom is having neck pain and back pain. She got her X-ray scan report saying that" Degenerative changes seen in the form of reduced disc space seen at C6/7 level. What does it mean? What is the treatment for this sickness?
Sir my age 22 male. My penis is bent towards left hand side. How I can get it erect. I masturbate lot from 10 years so by that I feel drowdy inactive lazy weak. So please suggest me any medicines which has no side effects. By overcome from the effects of masturbation that I feel.
Hello I need advise on Itching related question. Since 2-3 months whole my body is itching. I have used many Tubes like itch guard, ring guard, Soaps to get rid of this itching and I have also stopped eating non veg food, but still I am suffering from skin itching problem. Due to itch my skin is becoming black, I have went through many skin specialist doctors but it was off no help. It would be helpful if you people could advise me on this.
Hi, My throat feels blocked all the time, especially after a meal. When I cough up in the morning I see white stuff coming out which are large enough. I researched about this and found out that these white stuffs are called tonsillitis. Theres no way that I have been able to get rid of these. I maintain good oral hygiene, still no luck. Taking antibiotics helped for a period of time but soon as I stop medication, I start getting them. Please help. Thanks!
Taking a balanced diet not only helps in maintaining overall health also helps in curing indigestion. The right mix of carbohydrate, protein, water, fat, vitamin, salt and fiber is important for the body to function well. Apart from maintaining a healthy diet, it is also essential to refrain from food that triggers indigestion.
Here is a list of worst food for digestive health:
- Dairy Products: Dairy Products contain a protein called the casein. This protein can be highly allergic and inflammatory. Its strong insulin response can hold up fat and makes someone look fatter than his usual self. Lactose, the carbohydrate found in milk is extremely difficult to digest. If you are lactose intolerant, you should make it a point to stay away from dairy products such as kefir and yogurt to ensure smooth digestion.
- Gluten: This protein molecule is found in barley and wheat. Gluten is extremely difficult to break and has the capability to create a lot of damage. The unbroken molecules of gluten cause inflammation and bloating. People, who have GI issues, should definitely eschew gluten to ensure food digestion.
- Sugar: Patients suffering from indigestion should stay away from sugar related products such as candy, cake and crackers. Intake of sugar product increases the rate of inflammation, feeds harmful bacteria and suppresses the immune system. No wonder it is one of the worst food to consume if you are suffering from indigestion.
- Fake fats: Fake fats are extremely difficult to digest and make the cell membranes more rigid. It can also show symptoms such as cramps, loose stools and bloating.
- Gums: Guar and xanthan gum are proved to be responsible for causing colitis. People with bowel disease are strongly suggested to stay away from gums and thickeners in order to avoid indigestion.
- Soy: Soy possesses protein inhibitors. It is an enzyme that restricts digestion. The carbohydrate content of the soy does not get recognized by the GI system. This leads to bloating, cramps and gas.
- Nightshade vegetables: Vegetables such as potato, bell pepper and tomatoes contain a compound called solanine. The latter is known to be responsible for indigestion. People with a compromised GI should not consume these vegetables at all.
- Red Dye: May fast food item contain a red dye which is known to decrease the production of energy, disturb nerve signaling and is an inflammatory agent.
- Sweeteners: Fake sweeteners show GI symptoms such as bloating and gas. Replacing this with sugar is not at all a good idea since it causes indigestion over a period of time.
- Legumes and beans: Legumes and beans contain compounds called saponins and lectins respectively. They are a major cause of a leaky gut and inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.