Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N.C. BhattYour feedback matters!
Sir,mujhe maxillary sinusitis hai, aisa mujhe doctor ne bataya jb maine unse checkup krwaya to phir bhi mere sir(head) me dard(pain) hote hi rehta hai,medicine regular use kar rha hoon.
Hello I'm 22 years old by studying my symptoms in internet I came to know that I having a Pilonidal sinus. What I have to do now.
I have around full body leg to neck itching last 2 months. I use cream and medicine but its Not effective Can you advice some treatment?
I am 23 yrs old. My foreskin doest peel ofg my penis top. When it is erect. What is the solution to this?
Can you authentically assure that synthetic vitamins will be absorbed by our body? Scientifically proven?
I am suffering from sex disease (age 42 years) 1 Discharge in 15 to 20 seconds 2 Blood circulation in penis not proper, because of this erection problem Please suggest proper medicin
I'm suffering from dry cough for last one weak. And i'm now drinking cough syrups. What should I do to overcome this situation.
My mother's suffering from ankles pain since 6 months. Pain increased in winters. She can't move easily.
M a 28 years old guy. I don't get a good erection the way I used to get it before. I have never had sex till date. I used to masturbate daily but now hv stopped. So please help me.
I am suffering from prostate infection my prostate is normal in size all my tests told by urologist and ultrasound are normal the problem I am facing is scrotum discomfort and dysuria I have been on levofloxin 500 mg od for 2 months along with alfa blockers medicine like alfusin and solicept till now but no I am on niftran 100 mg but my symptoms are not improving now I want to be on homeopathic treatment kindly suggest me the best medicine for my symptoms.
50 years old female suffering from cold throat pain body pain cough. please prescribe medicine common .no doctor available here she is preparing for a journey.
What is the relation of obesity and sex drive. Is obesity effect size of penis, testis and erection. Please suggest sir.
I am a chronic sinusitis patient. There is huge middle conch bullosa on the left and a deviated septum on the right. I need to know if lasers can shrink the concha.
Nightfall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, in adolescents. This condition is characterized by the involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of embarrassment. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives.
Frequent night falls can result in laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night falls are common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects on the body.
The major causes are stated below,
- Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent nightfall
- Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
- Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
- Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing nightfall
How can it be controlled?
- Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relax the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of nightfall
- Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
- Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
- Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
- Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse.
Related Tip: 3 Ways to practice safe sex?