Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. N.BattaYour feedback matters!
If I do not want a baby then is it always necessary to use condom while doing sex or sometimes I can do sex without condom also? Please clarify?
She has white discharge from vagina it smelling bad and feels tired at the end of the day, she is feeling unwell and irritation while intercourse. What should she do? She consulted doctor but it does not benefit what kind of appetite she could follow? What she should keep in mind to get rid of it.
Hi I am 29 years old. After u/s I came to know that I have conceived twins at 6 weeks and 2 days. Ma u/s report shows 1 baby measuring. 27 cms and 2nd measuring. 25 cms. I have heard about vanishing twin syndrome and m worried too. Right now m 10 weeks pregnant. Pls help in knowing chances of vanishing twin syndrome. I have heard both heartbeats during this ?
We have no child I go with semen analysis test its ok my wife go with ultrasound result is both pholopians tube not visual as bilateral tube disturb what should your next steps? There's no monthly problem tells me something about pregnancy?
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend after which she took an iPill. 5 days later she started bleeding, which I believe is withdrawal bleeding. Does that mean the pill was effective? Also is unprotected sex safe while she has withdrawal bleeding? Please help.
Hello, I am married me and my wife are 24 both. My question is we are having protected regular sex using only condom. Can she conceive easily after 1 year?
My husband just rubbed his penis in my vagina. My period date was on 29th aug. And we did that on 14th august. and now I am 8 days late on my periods. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I am 30 years old girl. I had sex first time 2 days back. I bleed that and and still I bleed some time. I want to ask is it serious or normal.
I have lots of tensions during 3 months. Now I mentally and physically fully tired. My legs are fully tired and painful. Headache and dizziness. What can I do?
I have manturecycle problem. Please tell me the solution My period come after 2~3 months irregular I m very upset.
My partner is 4 months of pregnancy. Today I took for ultrasound. Everything is fine but baby growth is very slow. So I want know that what kind food and medicine need for growth of baby. please suggest the best.
Hi I'm 37 year's old mujhe thyorid h mera 11 year's ka boy h uske baad mujhe conciev nhi hua phir meine consult kiya laproscopy bhi hua uske baad august 2016 mein mene conciev kiya But baby ki heartbeat nhi thi so doc n suggest kiya ki mujhe abourtion karvana hoga uske baad d&c hua in october now mein fast se faster conciev karna chahti hu. So pls help d&c k baad mujhe periods bahut jayada ho rhe h usally mujhe 3 days hi flu hota tha but now 5 to6 days tak hota h mujhe conciev karna h as soon as possible pls help.
Working out is more of a habit than anything else. While making a start is the easy part, continuing it for a longer duration to get effective results is the hard thing. The trick is to have the same amount of motivation and enthusiasm going every day.
Here is a list of tricks that will convince you to follow your workout schedule on a daily basis:
- Compete with others: A goal of getting fit by x date may not be the best motivation. Instead, compete with others. Take part in a CrossFit competition or an obstacle race. There are competitions which take money to enrol. Participating in events like this will help you to be more focused in the endeavour to compete with others.
- Motivational songs: Songs are a great tonic for people who have just started working out. Get all your favorite songs on your iPod and hit the ground running. Make sure you keep changing songs every alternate day. Listening to the same songs every day while working out can be monotonous.
- Put personal stuff on the line: You can keep the money, movie tickets or a basketball to your friend’s place on the condition that if you manage to reach your goals, you will take it back. This will convince you to put your best efforts while working out. People tend to work more when they know that personal belongings are on the line. If you are tech savvy, you can bet on apps such as pact and dietet.com. Both these apps work on similar lines.
- Workout for a cause: Self-motivation is a hard thing to achieve. You can sweat for a charity of your choice. This way you feel accountable to a lot of many people who are counting on you. The fear of letting someone down will convince you to workout daily and put your best efforts every day.
- Let go of your sleeping clothes: The comfortable pyjamas or the cozy blanket can kill your motivation of getting up early in the morning. One good way to tackle this is to sleep in your workout clothes. This will constantly keep you reminded about the job in hand.
- Click pictures: The scale reading of your waist can be deceiving. Click pictures instead and compare them every month. This way you will see a visible result, which in turn will motivate you to give your best.
- Let someone monitor you: Working out alone can be boring. Let a friend or an instructor monitor you for the first few months. This way you will be under constant supervision and answerable to someone in case you miss your workout on odd days.
If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Hi doctor, 3 months before married to my wife 26 yrs. But after intercourses not conceived, so after consulting a DGO done a ultrasonography- abdomen & pelvis (TAS & TVS). In the result given, minimal free fluid in the POD Impression:- USG Abdomen and pelvis reveled 1. Polycystic ovarian disease is of concern Given. From this what we want to mean. She showed the doctor with scan report, but doctor said nothing and currently in scan reports coming pcod and no need any medicines. Kindly reply me as soon as possible.
Need to know the healthy diet during pregnancy .started 2nd week after she miss her periods. Also what not to eat during this stage.
Babies can enter this world in one of two ways: Pregnant women can have either a vaginal birth or a surgical delivery by Cesarean section, but the ultimate goal is to safely give birth to a healthy baby.
C-section or Cesarean section is a surgical procedure to remove baby through an incision in the mother’s abdomen and then a second incision in the uterus. It may be a necessity in certain situations, such as delivering a very large baby in a mother with a small pelvis, or if the baby is not in a heads-down position and efforts to turn the baby before a woman gives birth have been unsuccessful.
Sometimes the decision by an obstetrician to perform a C-section is unplanned, and it is done for emergency reasons because the health of the mother, the baby, or both of them is in jeopardy. This may occur because of a problem during pregnancy or after a woman has gone into labor, such as if labor is happening too slowly or if the baby is not getting enough oxygen.
Some C-sections are considered elective, which are planned by the treating doctor for medical reasons. The patient may choose to deliver by CS due to previous unpleasant experience or to avoid the pain of normal labour. In such cases also it is called elective CS.
Reasons for a C-section may include:
- Health problems in the mother
- The mother carrying more than one baby
- The size or position of the baby
- The baby’s health is in danger
- Labor is not moving along as it should
The surgery is relatively safe for mother and baby. Still, it is major surgery and carries risks. It also takes longer to recover from a C-section than from vaginal birth. It can raise the risk of having difficulties with future pregnancies. Some women may have problems attempting a vaginal birth later. Still, many women are able to have a vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC).
How You Might Feel
You won’t feel any pain during the C-section, although you may feel sensations like pulling and pressure. Most women are awake and simply numbed from the waist down using regional anesthesia during a C-section. That way, they are awake to see and hear their baby being born. A curtain will be over your abdomen during the surgery, but you may be able to take a peek as your baby is being delivered from your belly. However, women who need to have an emergency C-section occasionally require general anesthesia, so they’re unconscious during the delivery and won’t remember anything or feel any pain.
Recovering from a C-section
After a C-section, a woman may spend two to four days in the hospital, but it may take her up to six weeks to feel more like herself again. Her abdomen will feel sore from the surgery and the skin and nerves in this area will need time to heal. Women will be given narcotic pain medications to take the edge off any post-surgery pain, and most women use them for about two weeks after ward.
A woman may also experience bleeding for about four to six weeks after a surgical birth. She is also advised to not have sex for a few weeks after her C-section and to also avoid strenuous activities, such as lifting heavy objects.