Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Musarrat AliYour feedback matters!
Sir I have neck, back and head pain. What can I do? Sir some time my mouth is smelling even I brushed my teeth what can I do for it. Sir please send your suggestion My heart is biting so fastly even my blood pressure is normal.
What is the right way of intake of Tulsi leaves that protects teeth from the harmful effect of the same?
Hello, I am 22 years old male 5 years before I removed my right side upper teeth. Its slowly damaged my teeth structure now and gums upper portion partially damaged. So what should I do?
Hi I have bad breathing problem. Please suggest me something. Sometimes I wash my mouth with mouthwash but still issue is there? Do I need to clean tongue daily, which I started recently.
From last two week smell comes from mouth after proper cleaning and one cavity present in last teeth. So kindly suggest medicine.
I am 21 years old, now my last teeth growing but pain is severe. I want to know how to stop to pain.?
I want to get extract lower wisdom tooth for that do i need a mds dental surgen or a bds can help me.
Well, you don't have to give up sweetness. Just get it from other sources. Try fresh berries or pureed fruit on the cereal instead of sugar. Explore fruit that's dried, frozen, or canned (without too much added sugar). A glass of low-fat milk or low-sugar yogurt can help. Avoid frozen yoghurt and fruit puree can replace an ice-cream or elaichi and pudina in tea can help you reduce the sugar you add in tea or how about trying a banana or custard apple sheera.
Hi, I have bridge fitted both side. Left side 3 units and right side 4 units bridge. Both are shaky now. So I want to have implant teeth on both side. One by one. Please suggest the estimated (Range) cost per unit. Thank you!
Doctor please Suggest good homeopathy or ayurvedic medicine got pain in both side of jaw and teeth due to cold food. please advise?
Second thing you can do is go to dentist for saying him/her hello and get your teeth clinically examined at least twice in a year.
The above tips are time tested and reliable.
If you can do that much, you are sure to stay out of that dental chair majority of times.
My premolar tooth's cavity was filled last month. But now I feel highly sensitive when I drink cold or hot fluids at the same part. Why is it so?
Dental cavities, often the result of tooth decay is a natural factor that occurs in all humans. However, depending upon the amount of care that you give to your teeth, dental cavities usually occur at different time periods for different people. For children who eat a lot of sweets, dental cavities are likely to arise at an early age if they do not protect their teeth by brushing them in the morning and at night. Similarly, dental cavities can also arise in young people, and is one of the prime reasons for loss of teeth. In order to understand how to take care of dental activities, it is important to first understand what causes them.
Bacteria usually lives within a person's mouth. The bacteria are responsible for converting the food in to acids. The food pieces, mixed with the acids, the bacteria and the saliva all combine, resulting in the formation of a sticky substance known as plaque. As a person chews his food, the plaque tends to get stuck to the teeth. Over the passage of time, as the plaque is not removed from the teeth, it turns in to a substance which is known as tartar. The tartar begins to irritate the gums, which results in diseases such as gingivitis or periodontitis.
Tooth decay begins to take place if the plaque is not removed from the teeth. For an average person, plaque begins to set in 20 minutes after eating, ultimately damaging the enamel on your teeth, and creating holes in your teeth, which in dental terminology, are regarded as dental cavities. Caring for dental cavities is not an overnight procedure; a person needs to be consistent in cleaning their teeth. However, once dental cavities, or the holes, have been formed in a person's teeth, they can only be rectified by a professional dentist.
Filling is one of the most common treatments chosen by individuals who have dental cavities. Dentists usually fill the teeth by first removing the decayed material with the help of a drill, and then use another material, often being porcelain or composite resin, in order to fill it up. In some instances, gold, silver and platinum are also used. For frontal teeth, porcelain and composite resin are usually preferred, as they both match the appearance of natural teeth in a person.
The second method is 'crowning. If the tooth structure is significantly limited and the dental cavities are extensive, this might be the preferred option. The first step is the removal of the decayed or damaged area. Once the damaged part has been removed, a crown is placed over the top of the tooth, hence covering the area. Often times, the crown is made out of metal or composite resin or porcelain, and is affixed with a metallic structure.
I am thinking for lasik surgery and I want to know does having an oral cavity affects lasik surgery or not? Please help with this at the earliest.
I'm having tooth decaying problem inside side of teeth near gums and my tooth are becoming weak as it got a bit scratched while opening a bottle cap.
Mai bachpan me gir gyi thi to jaw me chot ayi thi I think teeth pura hil gya tha muh se bahut zyada blood aaya tha sare parents to bachcho ka ilaj krate hai par mere muh me itna sugar bhar diya gya blood ruk gya lekin jb mai badi huyi to mera teeth zig zag ho gya ye to chalta hai par teeth pura abhi bhi hilta hai jaw pe muscles ki kami hai brush ek time karti hu wo bhi halka to bhi jaw ar taalu me hamesha scratch pad jata hai jaw me hamesha pain rahta hai ar agar meet khati hu to pain badh jata hai koi mera problem nhi samajhta maine Dr. ko dikha wo bhi bekar pata nhi kya medicine diye ar ek tooth paste kaam khatm par koi fayeda nhi hua Dr. kahte hai sab thik hai.
23 years old. Have crooked teeth on the lower half. And two teeth very slightly towards outside. If I go for ceramic braces what is gonna be the maximum cost. A doctor I visited asked for 80k .i feel like cheated.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.