Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Muralidhar V Reddy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Muralidhar V ReddyYour feedback matters!
Can migraine & varicose be treated by the elrctropathy for permanently. Give address of doctor near karol bagh. Who can treat it with guarantee & charitably.
Hi Sir, we have a dog and that is close to us it is being with us for 5 years. And we give only vaccination for rabis and my doubt is so do we have a chance of getting hydatid and is there vaccine for humans I am so tensed on this please help me.
Sir mere muh me chale(ulcer) ho gaye h jo ki mit hi ni rahe kapya karke inhe sahi karne ka upay bataye.
I have having hairfall and I got started treatment I have prescribe to apply on scalp MINTOP 10% faom and take logihair capsule at bed time. Will this work.
Breakfast is the first meal of the day, so ideally it should also be the largest meal of the day. There are many foods that you may eat for breakfast, but not all of them are beneficial to your health. So, you should pick foods that provide your body with the necessary nutrients in the right quantities.
The best breakfast foods are:
- Oatmeal: Oats contain complex carbohydrates and fiber that induce satiety. They are also rich in potassium, folate and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for the body. You can combine oats with honey and chopped fruits to add flavor and taste.
- Greek yoghurt: Yoghurt is a derivative of milk, rich in protein and probiotics. It is extremely beneficial for weight loss, your digestive system and overall body. You may add chopped apples and mangoes to the yoghurt and make a smoothie for your breakfast.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit helps in optimizing your blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity. It also promotes satiety and contains high amount of immunity boosting elements. You can combine this fruit with complex carbs, such as whole wheat pasta and a protein source to balance the meal.
- Bulgar wheat: Bulgar wheat or broken wheat is a good source of fiber and manganese; it is also a complex carbohydrate, which promotes blood sugar stability. You may boil Bulgar wheat along with vegetables to make porridge, add a boiled egg to the mix and you have a super healthy breakfast dish.
- Whole wheat wraps: Whole wheat is rich in magnesium, which reduces the chance of metabolic disorders, such as diabetes. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties along with keeping your blood sugar steady. Stir fry some vegetables and then wrap it in a whole wheat pita bread. This will also add vitamins and antioxidants in large measure thus, adding quality nutrition to your breakfast.
- Upma: Upma is a very healthy and light dish for breakfast as it contains carbohydrates, fats and proteins in a balanced amount. It is digested slowly in the body; hence it does not spike your blood sugar levels. It also promotes satiety and does not cause bloating. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have a red mole in my left nose and this mole also present at my birth this mole remains increase day by day please tell.
Finally! It’s Diwali, the festival of lights. The festivities have already started and you have let your guard down by happily munching on sweets and festive savouries. While your cravings are satisfied, it’s a different story for your body. Calories are getting piled up with almost little exercise, unhealthy habits are playing havoc with your metabolism (know more, which food Can Jumpstart Your Metabolism). You might just see yourself 3-5 kilos heavier post Diwali.
The usual source of high calorie food during Diwali are the sweets that you eat. Laden with sugar and ghee, they are a recipe for disaster. So the question here is, how do you control the craving and keep away from calories? Follow these tips and you shall thank us later:
- Drink up: No! Not the beer. It is very important that you drink at least 2-3 liters of water regularly. Dehydration can make you crave for sweets as the body may get confused between thirst and hunger. This also means that you need to avoid carbonated beverages such as sodas and other soft drinks.
- Load up on protein: Eat protein based foods such as chickpeas and cottage cheese to fill up your protein quotient. Protein keeps your metabolism elevated and also makes you feel fuller. Try this: eat a protein rich snack before you head out as it will help reduce your appetite thus, helping you to avoid binge eating.
- Choose sweets wisely: If you must eat sweets, then make sure you don’t overindulge. Stick to one or two sweets; also pick sweets that are less sugar laden. For example; choose the rasgulla instead of the gulab jamun and squeeze the rasgulla before eating it in order to avoid the sugary juice within it.
- Smile at the sight of nuts: Nuts such as cashews and almonds contain heart healthy fats that are good for you. Keep the portion size small as they are high calorie food, eat them regularly as they promote satiety; which means your chances of gorging on sweets considerably reduce.
- Never forget to exercise: If you did not pay much heed to what you had, make sure you burn those extra calories off. Go for a run, swim or even a game of football; anything that keeps your heart rate elevated to the fat burning zone for 30-40 minutes.
- Be aware of what you eat: Being aware of what you are eating is the most important tip that you can ever get. You need to be conscious about the type of food you eat and also how much of that you consume. Eating healthy does not mean you can eat too much, as they still contain calories.
- Eat Slowly: Eat your calorie (know more how to burn Calories) laden foods slowly then you might end up eating much lesser than otherwise. Also, slow eating include better digestion, better hydration, easier weight loss or maintenance, and greater satisfaction with our meals.