Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Muralidhar V Reddy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Muralidhar V ReddyYour feedback matters!
My age 19 ,weight 62 kg, 3.5 inches size penis is enough or not? How to measure penis size. I mean from where to where.
Yesterday when I am playing cricket bowler hit ball in my aside of nose then bleeding doesn't stop till now.
Think of the day when no one is at home and you have to make your own lunch. You can’t spend too much time figuring out what to make because you are getting late for college or work. Unable to conjure some ideas up, you finally end up buying lunch from the nearest takeaway, never realizing that in the process, you did not do your body any favor.
But, fret not; because all you have to do is learn about a few healthy quick recipes that are a treat, not only for your body, but also for that ever demanding palate of yours. Read on to know more:
- Boiled chickpeas: Boiled chickpeas are rich in protein, fiber and low in calories. Chickpeas contain complex carbohydrates that provide a steady stream of energy to your body. The fiber and protein contents in them promote satiety. You can pair them up with sliced tomatoes or cucumber. Feel free to add some spices for a light yet delightful lunch.
- Chapatti wrap: You can make a chapatti wrap with fillings that consist of sautéed vegetables and mint chutney. This is a very well balanced lunch that is extremely easy to prepare. Include vegetables such as carrots, cabbage and tomatoes that provide the all essential vitamins and minerals
- Stir fried vegetables and poached eggs: Another healthy dish if you are looking to lose fat, this option involves negligible carbohydrate count. Cut the vegetables into small pieces and then stir it in an oak. Add lemon juice and some sesame seeds to add flavor. The poached eggs are a good source of protein and Vitamin B that help in the easy functioning of the body’s metabolic system.
- Poha: Poha or beaten rice is a healthy staple that can be prepared very easily. You can add vegetables to the mix to make it a well-balanced meal. It falls under the category of ‘whole grains’, thus it releases energy steadily instead of spiking the blood sugar levels in the way most simple sugars do.
- Chicken and corn soup: A very refreshing dish especially during the winters, it is not only light on your stomach but also helps in curing cough and cold. It contains protein, carbohydrates and Vitamins that make it a very well balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
MANGOS PROTECT AGAINST SEVERAL KINDS OF CANCER.