Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Munmun AroraYour feedback matters!
7 days before me c3r eye operation done lens from my eye removed today. Can I wash my face with water?
I am age of 24yrs. And I'm. Having eye problem by birth. Because my parents got close marriage.. So. I cannot see the sun rays. When I go. In sin rays my eyes start blinking.
Hi Please suggest me best eye drops for eye infection due to heavy dust now im using I boric eye drops but no use.
Hi. I'm a student. Mostly I spent my day ingront of my computer. I have glasses also. So is it ok to spend time on computer screen so much? Also i'm getting little headache when I wake up in the morning? Why is that?
I m having a headache from last 3 days And not being able to focus on anything my eyes also pains what should I do.
I feel small stress in my eyes. This is the winter season in Dubai. Should I take any medicine. Please advice me any exercise which reduce my eyes stress.
I have a problem with my eye. There is always a water like fluid always floating on my top of eye ball?
I get pain in my eye and eye lid. Once it starts paining it goes further to my head travelling to the behind of my ear. I've said its mild sinus and there is no medication for this. I've stopped having all cold things, but still suffer with this even in days time without straining myself.
I had an eye flew. Dr. injected injection in my eye. Afterthat I am not able to see properly. Is there any solution or any treatment for me. Please guide me.
Hi I had very uncomfortable to wear my spectacle because it is too thick and weight for me. My glass power is 7. It's too high. So I have an idea to wear contact lens what is your opinion is am right?
Hello doctor, I wanna use lens for my eyes, yet I don't have any eye problems I just want to use it cos I feel very interesting and totally cool. Will it be okay if I use it?
Visual disorders are seen to develop in school going children and should be taken care of with utmost care as neglecting such disorders may affect their learning ability. They might find it hard to adjust and cope in school. Some of the common visual disorders which children are affected with are mentioned below. Read more to find out about them:
- Amblyopia (Lazy Eye): Amblyopia is a medical condition in which an eye has developed poor vision. It is also known as 'Lazy Eye'. It occurs when the vision in one eye is significantly better than the other. Amblyopia occurs due to strabismus or misaligned eyes.
- Conjunctivitis: Conjunctivitis or 'Pink Eye' occurs in children due to allergic reaction which is not contagious or due to bacterial or viral infections which are very contagious. If infected with conjunctivitis, it is advisable to stay at home to avoid spreading the infection.
- Myopia: Myopia is also known as nearsightedness. In this condition, the cornea is steep and the rays of light fall in front of the retina. This leads closer objects to look clear but far off objects to look blurred.
- Hyperopia: Hyperopia implies farsightedness. In this condition, the eye is shorter than normal hence the rays of light cannot focus clearly on the retina. This results in objects close at hand appear blurred. Reading a book or threading a needle becomes difficult.
- Astigmatism: Astigmatism is a condition in which both near and far off images appear blurred. In this condition, the cornea which is naturally circular is stretched in either horizontal or vertical direction. Astigmatism can occur along with myopia or hyperopia.
- Blocked tear duct: When the tear ducts are partially or completely obstructed, it hampers the drainage of tears and results in a chronically, watery infected eye. You are advised to consult an ophthalmologist if such a condition occurs.
- Orbital Cellulitis: Cellulitis generally occurs due to an eyelid infection or an upper respiratory Infection. Cellulitis includes swelling of the eyelids and fever. It is a serious medical condition and it is recommended to consult a doctor for consultation.