Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Munishwar Lal Parnami
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Munishwar Lal ParnamiYour feedback matters!
I have joined cricket in summer camp near my area but I got some ankle and heel pain in my leg because of running I am suffering it from 5 days .i take tablets for this but my pain remains same .what should I do.
I was fall down on the road due to the stone infront of me so my leg was paining to much I have consulted many doctors they gave only tablets namely paracetamol, reactin continuously then I visited another doctor he gave ranitidine, diclofenac tablet and an ointment volini it also doesn't work give me a solution.
Sir I have a problem of back pain from last 3 years. I had already consulted many doctors but my problem is not solved yet. So can you suggests me what should I do!
My mom is 53 years old and she feels a little pain in one of her hands. Also she feels like that hand has very little energy and finds it difficult to even use mobile using that hand. The pain is from fingers to elbow and no any visible cause is there. Please let me why it is happening and what is the best treatment for that. Thank you.
I am 37 year old male suffering from chronic back pain since 10 months. It first started with dinginess in shoulders followed by a severe pain in Cervical Spine area. Post failure of exercise and physiotherapy I began to lose strength in my left limbs. MRI and xray were normal. NCS showed mildly prolonged F Waves. I was hospitalized and treated with Pregabalin and Prednisolone. Currently on Amitriptyline and Duloxetine. I still face back pain in Thoracic area and dinginess in shoulders. Sometimes I get an electric shock like pain. occasionally feel numbness in left leg. What could be the problem?
I have a serious knee. Pain. Since I was 11 years old. Unable to bend my knee. I can't squat. Pain takes over.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.