Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Munishwar Lal ParnamiYour feedback matters!
After taking vitamin d injection I am having severe pain in that leg. Dr. Says it is not due to injection it is sciatica pain.
Knee pain is characterized by a feeling of pain in the knee joint caused by injury or overuse. The knee joint consists of small bone structures, the kneecap, supporting ligaments and cartilage of the knee. This joint bears the full weight of the body, which makes it very vulnerable to injury.
Causes of knee pain
Knee pain is usually caused by injuries to the knee such as exposure to a direct force on the knee, abnormal twisting of the knee or falling on your knees. Some causes of knee pain are -
- Knee strains and sprains - Overworking the knee joints can damage the tissues of the knee joint resulting in knee sprains and strains
- Osteoarthritis - it is condition where the protective cartilage around the kneecap is damaged, resulting in knee pain
- Bursitis - Excessive movement of the knee or kneeling down for extended periods can irritate the bursa (a fluid sac below the skin above the knee joint) that causes swelling and pain, thereby giving rise to this condition
- Gout - This condition is characterized by the accumulation of uric acid in crystal form around the knee joint, causing inflammation and pain
- Tendon disorders - Tendons connect the muscles to the bones, and overworking the knee can cause the tendons around the knee to become sore and painful
- Kneecap dislocation - Injuries may cause the kneecap to shift out of its position, this causes swelling and pain in the knee joint
Symptoms of knee pain
Severe knee pain can restrict movements such as walking or standing. The symptoms vary according to the extent of the damage suffered by the knee. Most common symptoms of knee pain are problems in climbing stairs, inability to extend the knees, limping and swelling of the knee joint. In some cases, knee pain may also cause fever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have check my uric acid level. It's about 8.0 I have foot pain on knee. Suggest a medicine recover on it? How to reduce uric acid naturally.
I am having pain in my right hand since 1 week and is unable to close my wrist or carry anything with this hand. Even when I try to close my hand forcefully the veins starts stretching which causes pain. If this hand is kept folded even for a minute it starts getting numb.
I have minor muscle pain of right hand from last 15 day. Pain started while playing kabbadi. What should I do?
I am 69 yrs old free of any ailment but knee joint problem. My weight is 95 kgs with 69 inches height. I want to reduce my weight & tummy ?
My Mummy is diagnosed with L2 Compression Fracture. She is 70 years old. She has intense pain on the back and her appetite has reduced. She does not feel like having any thing. With support she can stand and walk of her own. What is the treatment. Does she requires operation ?
Sir My self I'm doing masturbation from past 2 years per day once but now I'm getting weight loss, hair loss, no strength, tired ness, back pain, So please tell me treatment for this sir I want to become like my old days to increase body strength.
I am 38 years old, I am over weight with 15 kg, right now I am 65 kg, can you please suggest any weight reduction medicines, I have ligament tear on my right knee, due to over weight unable to walk.
I am 53 years old female. I have knee pain after I fell on the bathroom and hit on the knee. Please Advise what should I do?
I am a student and my age is 25. I ask you one question that my some parts of my body feel tired like - face, nose, backbone and when I chop it by stretch then it make a single sound and my whole tiredness go away and it may be 2-3 times a day basically I think the backbone and other bones felt tired due to regular sit at one place for study but what 's going wrong with my nose and face when tired show at my face then I stretch my face and chop my nose then it make one sound then after all pains are gone.
Hi, I am 24 years old and this age I face back pain, knee pain & hand joint pain I try many medicine not helped anything help me.
I have shoulder and upper back pain. Doctor has recommended me 1.) Pantoprazole Tablet 2.) Myospaz Forte 3.) Systaflam Gel.
I am 25 and from past 1 month, I feel very exhausted after the office as if there is no energy left in me.Also, I don't feel fresh when I wake up. And shoulder pain occurs when I am in ac environment.
Suffering from back pain and legs pain from 3 years consulted many doctors and used many ointments and tablets but not reduced what kind of diet should maintain please advise me.
I am 22 years old, I ate all types of nutritious food but not gaining much weight according to my age and I feel fatigue while doing less work. I was treated for hepatitis four years ago. I feel An irregular heart rhythm while going to bed and takes much time to calm down for a normal heart rhythm, I feel tiring when I am doing hard works. Few days I noticed my hair loss. My hb count is 11. I feel less pain in my shoulders, how can I overcome this situation.
I have been suffering from back pain and leg pain while standing and working I sit relax it goes, my heels too each mornings, ankles swell when I hang my legs down long time.
The temporary inability to move one’s own limbs or speak is known as paralysis. Paralysis is triggered by problems with the body’s nervous system and affects the functioning of muscles all over the body. This condition can affect a single limb, the right or left side of the body, or the complete body. A paralytic attack is often caused by a stroke or damage in the nervous system. It can also be caused by exposure to radiation or toxins, autoimmune diseases, tumours and spinal cord trauma. Recovery from a paralytic attack depends on the causes and the extent of the injury that triggered it. With some types of paralysis, partial or even complete, recovery is possible.
Ayurveda is an alternative system of medicine that can be quite effective when it comes to treating paralysis. Ayurveda has negligible side effects and hence can be used to treat adults and children alike. This system of medication does not look only at the physical symptoms but also the mental and spiritual well-being of the patient as well. Some ways to treat paralysis with Ayurveda are as follows:
- Vata-pacifying diet: Eat light meals that are easily digestible and pick warm foods over cold food. Avoid barley, rye and millet and include plenty of vegetables like asparagus, beets, okra and carrots in your diet. Also avoid bitter and pungent flavours, but pick food that is sweet, sour or salty to balance the body’s vata.
- Ayurvedic massage: Warm herbal oils are sued for Ayurvedic massages. These oils and the action of massaging them into the skin have a number of health benefits associated with it, including the treatment of paralytic attacks. Some Ayurvedic massages that could be beneficial to paralysed patients are abhyanga Ayurvedic massages, padabhyanga and pizhichil.
- Medication: Along with lifestyle changes, Ayurvedic medication also plays a role in the treatment of paralysis. Some popular Ayurvedic remedies for paralysis are rasnadi quath, medicated castor oil, pippali mula, vatavidhwamsana rasa, chopcheeni churna, ashwagandha churna, brihat vatachintamani rasa, ashwagandha churna and rasaraja. While some of these medicines are to be taken orally, others may need to be administered through the nostrils as part of nasyam Ayurvedic treatments and others via an enema as part of sneha vasti. Drinking 20–40 ml of radish oil twice a day and a mixture of black pepper powder, sunti and honey is also said to be beneficial in treating paralysis. However, one must keep in mind that recovery from paralysis is very slow and hence patience is a must. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.