Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Munish SinghYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis since last 13 years Please inform any ayurvedic medicine for this.
Your mother has often yelled at you for playing video games for long hours, but obviously you haven’t paid heed to it. Such is the obsession with video games that they don’t let you rest unless you have championed all the levels in the virtual interface. Here is the source of all problems. Studies have revealed that video games have a direct relation to neuropsychiatric problems. As a result, many health experts across the world consider video game as a kind of health abuse.
People who play action-oriented video games are at higher risks. The more you indulge in these kinds of games, the more they are going to affect the hippocampus section of your brain. It is that part of the brain which is considered to be the centre of your nervous system, memory and emotion. Reduced hippocampus volume may make person vulnerable to multiple neuropsychiatric complications. Let us see some of the signs, which may indicate the onset of certain complications arising from an over indulgence in these games.
1. You spend hours on the computer or related gaming devices and devote lesser hours for your family and friends
2. You get agitated when someone stops you midway through the game
3. You become socially isolated and show signs of occasional mood swings
4. You are unable to keep a track of time once you start playing
5. You repeatedly neglect your studies, resulting in a dip in performance at school
Why does this happen?
All of the above signs indicate that sooner or later you might develop neurological problems. When you spend an excessive number of hours on playing and navigating through the games, the ‘hippocampus’ portion of your brain shows signs of decreased gray matter. As a result, the volume of the hippocampus shrinks, causing severe nerve related disorders such as schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, depression, and overall general stress.
One of the biggest reasons behind this is a lack of self-control. Most of the video games will encourage you to steal cars, run away after a theft and kill your enemies. Moreover, if you succeed, you are rewarded. This naturally unleashes a blatant urge for the gratification of all these awkward desires in your real life too. Hence, once you are encountered with the reality, you tend to show violent behavior. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi, I am 30 years old. I am diabetic from past 3 years, got married recently and I am experiencing sexual problem. After surfing in web & google I found i may have Erectile Dysfunction (i found that it is common in diabetics). So Please suggest me what medications to use and any other solutions for my problem.
I am 33 years old male person and I have fungus infection problem from last 2 months what should I do?
I have a digestion problem. Whenever I take potatoes, rice, gram etc in my meals, I have to suffer severe headache the next day. What should I do? Thanks.
Sir ma 5 Saal se mastarbation kar raha ho. .next year meri shadi ha. .ma father ban sakta ho ya nahi sir..
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true?
I am suffering from back pain and fever from past 3 days, what should I do? Please advise me medicines.
Dr. I already have B 1 on very high like 1020 as against normal range of 850. What is your advice to reduce B 12 I have stopped neurobion
Sir I wanted to know .next month my date is fixed for marriage. My penis size is 4.5 inches. Can I satisfy my wife? Is there any medicine to increase my penis size?
I am 18 years old. I recently found a home cure for diabetes. That is. Take some amla paste the amla and keep the paste in a cloth and take the juice. Mix the amla juice ina cup f water and have it everymorning in empty stomach for a few months. Will it work to diabetes.
Hi, I am 26 years old and I have neck pain from last 6 months. I have used some pain killers but they are helpful only when I consume them regularly.
I just recently discovered cunnilingus, pls tell is it safe sex, what precautions do we take before doing it.
When I am 15 years old. Then l do many handing my penis. Now my penis very small and very thin. Normal my penis size 1 inch and grath 1/3 inch. My wife unhappy. Please medical treatment me. And cure me. Please medicine name and use.
I am 30 years old suffering frum xam fever pls do help me to over come from it thnx a lot have a nice day.
My name is girish, my age is 22, I have acidity problem, my friend name is pravin his also have same problem,
I am 25years old. I have ear ache from 1 year. And dust is coming out and some ear loss is there (35dlb rightyear, 30 dlb left ear. I listen regularly the music. Doctor said ready for operation. Is it necessary?
A healthy and nutritious breakfast can make a good morning even better. Myths and misconceptions are galore when it comes to a healthy breakfast. Many of the lip smacking breakfasts come with zero nutritional value, but they look so tempting that we fall for such delicacies. A healthy breakfast is not always healthy. Some of the assumed healthy and nutritious foodstuff can do your health more harm than good. Thus, one needs to get their facts right before zeroing upon a particular breakfast.
- French toast: It is a perfect toast to unhealthy life: Ideally, a healthy breakfast should give you energy and keep you fit and active throughout the day. French toast is anything but healthy and nutritious. It has negligible nutritional value. With this breakfast, all those rigorous exercises will prove to be futile. Some people go a step further and team this already unhealthy breakfast with French fries and sausages. This palatable breakfast can give your waistline nightmares, not to forget the associated health complications. Bread toast with boiled or scrambled eggs is a much healthier and nutritious alternative.
- Cakes and Pastries: They are the sweet devil. Cakes and pastries for breakfast are sure to throw your health in jeopardy. Pastries and cakes are both simple carbohydrates. When taken, these are immediately broken down to glucose. An elevated glucose level often results in an abnormal rise in insulin levels. This can lead to serious health problems, with diabetes and obesity being the most common complications. There will inflammation affecting the whole body. Your skin will be the worst affected. It will lose its radiance and appear wrinkled and saggy.
- Donut for breakfast: It is the best way to welcome the unwanted calories and fats in your body. Donuts mostly contain trans fats that can result in serious and unhealthy complications. You will feel lethargic throughout the day. Obesity and donuts are like two faces of the same coin.
- The sugary juice to obesity: For some people, the breakfast is incomplete without fruit juices. While fruit juices appear as a good, healthy option, the facts are just the opposite. Freshly prepared juices can still be accepted, but the packaged fruit juices are a BIG NO. The packaged juices are loaded with sugar that can never do your health any good. Whole fruit is a much better and recommended option for your health.
- Bagels: When loaded with cream or cheese are no longer considered healthy. Flavoured yoghurts are equally unhealthy and should be avoided. Before going for packaged cereals, the nutritional contents should be well read and understood.
Your health is important. The sooner you realise this, the better it is. Reach us at to know more about the healthy breakfast options.