Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Munish SahniYour feedback matters!
Physical or mental tires me quicklyamd very easily. Even if not done much work. There's sensations in my head, I get short breath and upper back starts aching. All three things happen at same time. My eyes become heavy. I just feel like lying down with closed eyes and rest. All this happens very frequently. I can't walk much too. Sunlight also troubles my eyes .Eyes and head starts aching. I also have headaches once / twice a month.
Sir I am having eye problem. Firstly it started from June. And I took medication from doctor then it reduced and now it started again. Before that I want to precisely state few points that before June 2016 nearly 2 years I waited for colleges from Usa and I got in November 2015 and for some constraints I dropped down. At that time I forcibly put down my sleep at 11 pm and 12 am. And for consultant of Usa colleges I used to sleep at 3 or 4 am. And I got jetlagged at 3 am to 4 am and used to wake up at 11 am in the morning. And in June I got burning sensation in my eyes because of vigorous computer browsing for colleges and replying mails and for Usa universities negotiations now I got an admission in a reputed college in hyderabad. Now the problem here is from 8 am to night 12 pm I use to sit in front of computer and after 6 pm at practice time I am getting mild eye pain and headache and I can't concentrate on studies. Please give me solution and exercise if possible and food diet as well. I am a pure vegetarian. Thanks.
I am having so much of weakness for my eyes as from last five years I am wearing specs. I want your tips to get rid of this problem of mine?
I feel headache in some part of my head sometimes and when I go out from room in light, suddenly I also start feeling pain in my eyes. I m facing this problem for two years. Am I suffering from migraine?
My mothers age is 75 and she is having eye caterer problem and she cant walk. How can I take her?like firstly for tests and again for opration.
Hie I have a eye problem. I was taking a vitamin tablet through which my eye got effected n due to which its colour turns in to red. Aftr some days the reddish colour disappeared bt the eyes got small in size so what should I do it is for last 12months. Please help me out.
My question is about my grandma she is suffering from diabetes. Last time I checked her glucose level it was 140 fasting and 190 random. But it varies and it never gets above it. Shes having glucoryl m1 tablet for this. My question is that she is having blurry vision and she had got operated once. But this time its the other eye that she says is giving her the blurred sight. Please suggest some good medicine for her condition for diabetes and for eyes as well. Her age is about 75. Thanks in advance.
My name is Faiz and I got aspects also and I have to understand that what we have to for proper eyesight.
My 10 year old son is having eye glasses and hardly concentrate on studies. How to improve his memory and remove his eye glass
I had eye sight long distance of 2.2 r and 1.25 l can you suggest about the laser treatment for having without spectacles.? Currently iam using spectacles.
When I stand still in one place for more than 25 mins my head starts rotating and blackness gets in front of my eyes. Please guide me what can I do to rectify it?
My sister has a problem of continuous tears from eyes since last 3-4 months. From last 4-5 days she also has headache. Can anyone tell about it's reason?
From last thursday I am having fever I took tab like emset 4mg, calpol 500mg and cap pantocid-d still now I m nt comfortable, daily night I m getting severe fever and my eyes are becoming too much of red. If I took the tablets then I got cure for some hours bt completely its not cured. I am working as a designer so I have to sit in front of computer nearly about 9 hours a day. This is because of that or any other. So what should I do?
Sight is one of our most important senses. To ensure that your vision is not compromised, regular eye examinations are essential. This is regardless of age and overall health because the only way to diagnose conditions in the eye in the early stages is with a comprehensive eye exam. By arresting them in the early stages, many eye disorders can be easily controlled and treated.
During a routine eye examination, the doctor will look into a number of aspects of your eye's health. An eye examination can also indicate serious health issues like diabetes, macular degeneration and glaucoma. Some of the conditions an eye doctor looks for during an eye exam are:
- Refractive error: If you already have a prescription this will be checked. In other cases, the strength of the eye muscles is checked for near sightedness, far sightedness and astigmatism which can be corrected with lasik surgery, spectacles or lenses. The earlier a refractive error is corrected, the lower are its chances of increasing. When it comes to children, they often do not realize signs of vision deterioration and hence, an eye examination becomes essential.
- Amblyopia: This is a condition where one eye has a much higher refractive error than the other or where the eyes are misaligned. If this is not treated in time, amblyopia can stunt vision in the affected eye and result in blindness.
- Strabismus: Crossed or turned eyes are termed as cases of strabismus. This is caused by the misalignment of the eyes and can cause problems with depth perception. This can lead to amblyopia and eventual blindness if not treated in time.
- Focusing and communicative problems between the eyes: An eye examination can also determine problems with focusing on objects. With children this can be a sign of underdeveloped focusing skills while in adults it can be a symptom of presbyopia or age related diminished focusing ability. Your doctor will also check how well your eyes work together. If they do not work in tandem, it can cause headaches, eye strains and problems with reading.
- Diseases: By looking at the blood vessels and retina of the eyes, doctors can detect signs of high blood pressure, cholesterol etc. Leaks in the blood vessels or bleeding in the eyes can also be a sign of diabetes or swelling of the macula.
- Age related conditions: As with the rest of the body, the eye tissues and muscles also degenerate with time. Cataract is one of the most common age related issues that affect the eyes.