Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Munish PaulYour feedback matters!
M frequently getting pimples on my forehead my skin is oily please advise how to control it and in summer which sun screen spf contain shall I use m 28 years male.
Lybrate | Dr. Nilendu Sarma speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have black spot as well as black pimple on my face can you remove this I want to meet you you can help me I want meet you so I am great.
For some days suddenly I have too much hair fall problems. When I putting hand hair break down. Please give me solution.
I m 23 years old girl. I have dark circles around my eyes my skin is very fair so it looks more prominent. How can I get rid of this.
Im having dark circles and want to get rid of them, I'm getting married in another 4 months. Can someone suggest a good treatment to cure my dark circles. I follow good diet, make sure I drink about 4ltrs water and get ample sleep.
I have long been suffering from acute pimples throughout the year. I've dry skin but face is oily. I am 43 male school teacher. I've been given DOXT LB 14 day and DERIVA CMS but no result. L am a diabetic patient with hypothyroidism. I've allergic tendency like sneezing, itching, watery eyes. Recent medicine 1.GLYCOMET GP1 2.THYRONORM 75 3.rozavel10.PLEASE ADVICE AND OBLIGE ME.
Hi, I have small size bean shape ball under my skin. I have about 10 of them. Can anyone tell me what exactly it is?
I have a ringworm in my head and it is cured but it left the bald in that area which was in ringworm. Please suggest me to get back the hairs in that area.
I am having a hair fall from last 1 year. I have consulted local doctor and tried few medicine but all in vain. Kindly let me know what can I do now.
Hi I am 30yrs At times my I feel so hot & my whole body itches a lot suddenly & becomes red. But after some time it comes back to normal. What should I do? Please help.
Recently I went to waterpark with my friends. We spent almost 6 hours over there. When we were came back to home then I realised my whole body was dark and tan. But my other friends are not suffer with this problem. So what should I do to recover my body. Can you please suggest me.
Sir my wife hair are falling badly. She has done lots of treatment. But no use. She has used ayurvedic. Homeopathic .allopathic. .but nothing seems fine. please sugest something.
I am using sotret soap an nilac gel to heal my pimples is that good way to remove my pimples an I hav got little dark spot how can I remove that so plzz I need a suggestion from you.
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.